Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 pm
Ann nodded, "We have been standing here all day, haven't we?" She went inside the compartment and let Aiko fall to the ground only be met with gasps from the other two, " sweatdrop What? Cats always land on their feet. Anywho...I have a second generation iPod, but I kind of miss my first generation iPod. My little sis sat on it by accident with her huge butt." rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:04 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie joins the girls in their compartment and sits down
"hey guys..do you know if we're nearly there? i don't wanna leave all my hogwarts friends,but it gives me something to look forward to over the break"
she smiles as she strokes midnight,her kitty
lonnie named her midnight because she's completely black,except from a white crescent-moon-shaped spot on her right ear
she puts midnight down on the floor and watches her greet aiko with a friendly miaow
"so..what you guys talkin' about?"

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 am
Ann sees Lonnie come in and smiles, "Hey Lonnie. I think we're about close to Hogwarts. I can see Hogsmeade somewhere around the distance." Ann looked out her window. She then faces Lonnie and her cat, "Oh me, oh my! Another kitty!" Ann said excitingly and answered Lonnie's question, "We're talking about iPods and favorite music."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:40 pm
"Hey Lonnie," Serithia says smiling and waves. "My little brother has sat on many a thing of mine," she informs everyone, rolling her eyes, "He thinks he's hilarious." Serithia reaches over and strokes Midnight. "She's adorable," she tells Lonnie.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:32 pm
"What they said," grinned Kitty. She petted Midnight too, "I just love her little moon mark."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:29 am
the only WAY OUT..

lonnie smiles and nods
"i called her midnight because of that mark"
turning to ann,and then turning out the window,lonnie says "oh yeah! i see hogsmeade!"
she thought about her favourite music
"i've never really been able to get into wizard music.i know that sounds a little silly.."

User Image

..is to die

iLonnie

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:12 pm
Looking quickly out the window Serithia smiles at Hogsmeade. "I'll be able to visit when we get back. Finally a third year!" she says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Ann thought about it for a minute and gasped, "I made a boo boo! I mean...we're near King's Cross ((since technically we're still off term~!))...and tomorrow we're boarding the Train to Hogwarts to go back for a new term sweatdrop " Ann sat and awaited the arrival of the train to King's Cross.  

Miss Love Tantei

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:57 pm
"Come on, Ann, get your directions straight!" Kitty teased gently as she continued to pet Midnight. (So when does the new term start?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:03 pm
Carrigan sat in a compartment that was mostly isolated, dozing with his cheek against the cold glass of the train window. His breathing was deep and even, misting up the windowpanes with every exhalation. Even his excitement at the prospect of a new term at Hogwarts hadn't been enough to keep him awake-- endless days of studying which classes to enroll in finally catching up to the thin boy.

He slept on.

Drew Thirte3n

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:15 pm
Animekitty47
"Come on, Ann, get your directions straight!" Kitty teased gently as she continued to pet Midnight. (So when does the new term start?)

"I'm sorry. I got too excited and wanted the new term to be here now." Ann agonized and swayed her body in a whinny gesture. gonk

((The new term actually starts on the 7th...i think...must finish those calendars...))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm
The Hogwarts Express slows to a stop and all students climb off-board to meet their families on King's Cross. Hopefully most of the students return for the journey to Hogwarts for the start of next term.

See you next term!

((The Hogwarts Express will be running for the new term by April 1st 2008 @ 9:00 pm EST))

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:48 pm
Bumping along to the next page...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:58 pm
New term here we come....  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games