Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:36 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Aiya opened the door, "Hi Kale, something wrong?"

"Come with me..." he murmured, going back to his room.
AIya followed, "what is it Kale?"

When they got to his room, he pointed to Lianna. "Watch her for me..." he said, putting some clothes and other supplies into his backpack.
"where are you going? Kale?" She asked as she saw Lianna suckign her thumb,

He sighed. "To Earth..." he said, leaving his room, and knocking on Kali's door.
Touya answered the door, "Kale? Where do you think your going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

When they got to his room, he pointed to Lianna. "Watch her for me..." he said, putting some clothes and other supplies into his backpack.

He sighed. "To Earth..." he said, leaving his room, and knocking on Kali's door.

"Can I talk to Kali...." he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:44 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Sure, Kali!" Kali came foreward slolwy wearing a white night gown, "Kale? Where are you ging?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:47 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Sure, Kali!" Kali came foreward slolwy wearing a white night gown, "Kale? Where are you ging?"

He took her hand and pulled her close to himself, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her deeply. "I'm going to be on Earth a bit, to help myself think about things...." he said softly.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:53 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He took her hand and pulled her close to himself, wrapping his arms around her waist as he kissed her deeply. "I'm going to be on Earth a bit, to help myself think about things...." he said softly.
She smiled and backed away, "What ever you think is best. I'll miss you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"........i love you...and only you...remember that please." he said, walking down the hall, his Katana-giri and his gun, appearing at his sides. He sighed, and even though he didn't want to, he was just going to be polite, so he knocked on Katori's door.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:03 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"........i love you...and only you...remember that please." he said, walking down the hall, his Katana-giri and his gun, appearing at his sides. He sighed, and even though he didn't want to, he was just going to be polite, so he knocked on Katori's door.
Kaotri answered, she was in a tank top an dblue jean shorts, "Kale? Are you going somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:05 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kaotri answered, she was in a tank top an dblue jean shorts, "Kale? Are you going somewhere?"

"Y-Yeah...Figured I'd just stop here, and say bye before I did..." he said, looking at her chest, unintentionally.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:01 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Y-Yeah...Figured I'd just stop here, and say bye before I did..." he said, looking at her chest, unintentionally.
"before you did what?" she asked as she leaned down to look him in the eyes, showing more down her shirt on pourpose smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:19 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"before you did what?" she asked as she leaned down to look him in the eyes, showing more down her shirt on pourpose smiling

When he saw down her shirt and at her breasts, he blushed madly and looked away. "Before I left for Earth..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:39 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

When he saw down her shirt and at her breasts, he blushed madly and looked away. "Before I left for Earth..."
She took a step foreward, smiling, "Then you'll have to take yor goodbye gift."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:46 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"I get a....gift?" he asked her.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:50 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She simply nodded and pulle dhim to her again, kissing him passionatly on his lips. She pushed him against the wall and pressed her body against his  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:54 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She simply nodded and pulle dhim to her again, kissing him passionatly on his lips. She pushed him against the wall and pressed her body against his

He moaned lightly in delight, too shocked to move, but he was liking this very much.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:57 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He moaned lightly in delight, too shocked to move, but he was liking this very much.
She kissed him deeply and ran her finger throught his hair, pulling him closer with one hand  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff