Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 am
"Oh." Lauren said as she sat down on the sandy floor, a few feet away from Taylor. She saw him get up dusted himself off and saw him slowly approaching her. "Is something wrong?" She asked, smiling.

[>..> When is the kidnapping going to take place? I was thinking about Lauren getting kidnapped at Hawaii but there's no one to play the kidnapper.]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:20 am
He smirked gently, as grabbed her hand and started to head for the water. "Hey, wanna come in with me?" he asked happily. The sunset wad setting behind his head, giving his face a heavenly glow.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:18 am
"Where are we going?" Lauren followed him as the water started to lap at their toes.

[Ugh, short post]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:25 am
He smiled as he started to walk backwards, stepping into the water. "Well, into the water of course." he chuckled as he continued to walk in, the bottom of his rolled up pants being caressed by the warm water.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:50 am
"How far are we going?" Lauren said. There was some fear in her voice. This bring back memories when her father took her out to the ocean and her father accidentally let go of her hand. Half of her dress was wet, the water was up to her thigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:54 am
He smiled happily to here. A childish expression his his fave as a large wave came, pushing him over. He stood up and chuckled. "Well, apparently, I'm going all the way in, but you can go as far as you want." he smiled to her as he started getting a little closer to Lauren and the sand. Then again, he was pushed over by a wave, but this time, fell ontop of the girl, their lips touching.

(( xd Sorry, I'm bored.))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:22 am
[Lol, not participating in the Halloween event?]
"Oh okay." Lauren followed him. Then a wave push him over. "Tay-" Her words were cut off when he kissed her. Lauren's eyes widen in surprised, she blushed a deep red.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:52 am
(( heart I am! 3nodding Just...not so much? gonk ))

His cheeks turned a bright pink as he quickly rolled off of her, his whole back side becomming sandy. "I am SO sorry!" he said as he sat up, his eyes glinting with tears.

((I don't know why, but I can imagine a little girl running over to him saying "kING TAYLOR! KING TAYLOR!" but not noticing Lauren. xd ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:21 am
[Lol, king taylor? He was a king when he was living? Rofl! rofl ]

"I-It's okay." Lauren said, getting up and touched her lips for a few seconds. "Why are you crying?" She said, concerned. Not knowing what she was doing, she crawled over to him and sat extremely close to him. "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:31 am
(Yes, I guess he was. xd It's like she's his little servent girl thingy and....pretty muc broke the news to Lauren. 3nodding ))

He sighed gently, looking down to the water. He wiped his eyes gently and sighed, for some reason, resting his head onto the girl's shoulder. "I...really don't know." he said as he closed his eyes, his long eyelashes caressing the sandy cheeks.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:34 pm
Lauren was confused so she thought it would be best to keep silent right now. She let him rest his head on her shoulder and watch as the sun was almost down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:02 pm
((I'm guessing there's no girl?))

He sighed lovingly, feeling comfortable on the girl's shoulder. "I'm sorry..." he said softly and silently as he placed his hand onto of hers, gripping it tightly.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:04 pm
[I don't care x3]

Lauren laugh a light laugh. "It's okay." She said as she let him grip her hand. "Still, we should find a hotel unless you want to sleep on the beach tonight!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:58 pm
(( xd Well then, there are being a girl. :O))

He smiled gently, to her and sighed. "Actually, that's a wonderful idea and plus, I don't have much money. Also, if you do have any, I'm not sure, I wouldn't want you to waste. You should buy yourself something nice." he said as he continued to watch the sun dissappear into the sea. He was quiet for about ten minutes, but then heard a familiar voice yelling "King Taylor! King Taylor!" getting louder with every passing moment. His heart started to pound and he was suddenly alert, looking around and seeing Pip running towards him, looking as though she were a normal human, he small wings rolled up.

((Pip <3))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:56 pm
[Lmao. Kinda young, isn't she? I mean, didn't Taylor died over like 300 years ago?]

"But I think we should find a hotel." Lauren frowned at their sandy clothes. "I'll be able to pay for it, say it's my treat to you since you taken me here." She watched with him as the sun disappeared and the moon began to slowly rise up. Suddenly she heard someone shouting Taylor's name but instead of calling him Taylor the little girl called him 'King Taylor.' "You didn't tell me you were a king." Lauren said.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff