Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:06 pm
Naomi's heart skipped a beat. "This is terrible! What do we do?" she hissed frantically. "Hurry! Lock all of the doors, pull down the blinds and close the curtains!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:13 pm
((Animal I Can Become... Lolz))
Shivers crept up Lorelai's spine. Her instincts, both animal and human, told her to bolt. Yet she stood stock still. Her thoughts paced between death and escape. She was in her faun-like half form, unable to control the animal any longer. Instantly she reared far away for the window and hid in the bathroom.

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Arella stood and held her hand up. "He can't do anything. He only has a clue to were we are. If he definetley knew he would've come straight here." She watched his retreating back and bit her lip thoughtfully. "I think it'd be best if we all got upstairs. Karen, can you tell the maid or whoever that answers the door that we're not here if they ask and if they ask about you, you've gone out. Somewhere, anywhere normal." She was starting to panic slightly. "If they decide to raid here, does anyone know anywhere else we can go? Somewhere they don't know about?" Her cat instincts helped to keep her head cool, but she didn't know how long it'd last.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 pm
((Doesn't know what to say))

Shadow had scurried into the bathroom. He had turned into a rat and came down the stairs. He looked at everyone freaking out and became his halbreed form. "What's the matter?" asked, picking up his call and putting it in his pocket casually.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:17 pm
Arella twisted round to see Shadow near the sofa. "I saw some men last night looking at the house and one of them I recognised as being the person who burnt down my house. Now one of the other two guys is just across the street from us, trying to find us." She rubbed her eyes. "Well, so we think but whatever."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:20 pm
"We're all in terrible danger," Naomi told him urgently, "we have to hide! Hurry!" she transformed into a wolverine and dove under the bed, but then remembered something. "Fire!" she wanted to roar in anger at herself. How could she have forgotten the wolf? It was risky to go back downstairs now, because the man in the suit had just finished knocking on Karen's entrance door...
No matter, Fire is mine and I have to RESCUE HIM! Naomi scampered downstairs, picked the wolf cub up in her jaws but instantly froze when there was a heavy footstep. That's the man. Her heart pounded thunderously. As silent as ever, she climbed the staircase to the top and let out a sigh of relief when she realized that she had not been caught.
Naomi decided to hide in the bathroom in the bedroom. She transformed human again and locked it up. We're going to be okay.

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:26 pm
Arella had changed to cat form and snuck under the sofa when she heard the man knock on the door. After quickly hissing to Pepper to follow the others she lay crouched, not daring to move. She watched his shiny shoes walk around the room and then come to sit on the sofa under which she was hiding. She had to resist temptation not to bite the man's ankle. He was talking to the maid about something, if only she could hear what!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:27 pm
[[Really sorry guys I need to get to bed 'cos it's almost midnight here and I'm really tired, I'll come on again tomorrow morning. sweatdrop ]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:29 pm
Shadow was in purr shock. He turned into a rat and ran as quickly as he could. He smelled around, hiding behind the fridge. Not the best place, but come on. He's a rat. What use could he be?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:31 pm
((Bye!))

Naomi, feeling slightly braver, crept out of the bathroom and downstairs with Fire- she almost shrieked when she saw Arella's eyes from underneath the sofa. "Oh, it's just you." She whispered faintly and transformed into a wolverine, keeping on her paws and slinking underneath the sofa. She flicked her ears, trying to listen to what they were talking about, but if Arella couldn't hear, then she couldn't either- nobody's ears were better than a cat's.  

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Lorelai couldn't help feeling overwhelmed. She didn't make a sound. The scraping of her hooves against the tile seemed to echo around the neighborhood and back. Her horse instincts had made her very skittish, as that was the type of horse Lorelai had gotten the DNA from. She carefully got in the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain, hoping that whatever was here would pass very quickly. Her gray eyes were opened wide.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm
Naomi sniffed the air. Familiar rat. It's Shadow, she thought, his stinky scent is coming from the kitchen... behind the refridgerator. She took a deep breath, put Fire down and slipped out of the living room, soon finding Shadow hiding behind the fridge. "Hey c'mon," she whispered, "you know that's not the best place for a rat to hide in. You should use a hole in the house," she wasn't actually completely concerned about just Shadow, but everybody- if the man found him, he would suspect the others were in the same building, too.  

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:50 pm
The man stood up and requested to go to the washroom. "It'll only take a minute," he said and started up the stairs with a smirk. He pushed open the bathroom door and wondered why the shower curtains were pulled over. He pushed them back and gasped with excitement when he saw Lorelai.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 pm
((He stinks? xd ))

Shadow let out a squeek. He was rather frightened. He sniffed the air shortly as he quickly ran out into the back. He couldn't find a hole anywhere and now he was visible! He sniffed frantically as he finnally found a small hole to hid in. It wasn't occupied, but the other few rats didn't seem to mind him. It was rather crammped and uncomfortable, but it would have to do.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:55 pm
Lorelai, who was zoned out before the man came in, was caught of guard. She instantaneously bursted into full horse form and shied away at the sight of the man. Her front hooves caught him full in the chest and he slammed against the door. The whites of her eyes showed as she tried desperately the thrust the door down with her back legs.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games