Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:44 pm
A faint smile touched Sora's lips, she had yet to make friends with some one from her own grade level. But it made no difference, most students in the final grade had already established their group of friends, so it was harder to make friends. "Thats all right, I guess this school is just too different from my last one," she replied shrugging the matter aside. "Perhaps there is something else I could do to occupy my time after classes. Are you involved in any classes?"

((Sorry got a phone call. =P ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:52 pm
"Not really. I'm kinda solo. Always been that way." He sighed, knowing he sounded like the loner he was. But what was the se in hiding it? "I have English, Biology, Geometry, World History, and Gym class, all which are beyond easy to me."  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:00 pm
"Yes those are easy classes to be sure, although I would have chosen to take Chemistry over Biology." She had been a loner ever since her parents had divorced and the constant moving around did not help matters much. "I know where you are coming from though Marcus. I'm the same way," she told him sincerely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:06 pm
"It's okay, Sora-san." He laughed, pulling a toothpick from his pocket. "i hadn't gone to school in a long time while I was kicked out. I studied at the library and when my friends helped me out with a home and a job, I knew I had to do something. I heard this school was openning, so I enrolled."  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:14 pm
"Well at least you have a place to call your home until you graduate. Then you can move on and do something you enjoy doing then." She gave him a bright smile, feeling her cheeks color a light shade of pink again. "I move on a regular basis, usually once every six months or so. I might stay here to finish up my twelfth year of schooling, it really depends on the circumstances I guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:20 pm
"I'll be doing the same.. Staying until I graduate. My mom would do the same thing, but my mom is finally finding a house she can stay at." He nodded, his atteantion t his feet for only a second. he wuickly looked up, and chuckled.  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Sora shifted her weight slightly to a more comfortable standing stance, a hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth. "It might be nice to settle in one place for a time. Would be a nice change of pace I think." She said thoughtfully, starting to move in the general direction of the school. "Would you like to go for a walk or something?" It was getting dark out now, and she was tired of carrying her school books around with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:31 pm
"Sure. I'll carry the books if you want." He changed his position to the school, his hands out, offering his hands. "I know how tiresome it is."  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:54 am
Sora gave him a small smile, passing her books to Marcus, moving in the directon of the school. "Thank you. Is there any kind of sports or clubs you are interested in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:53 pm
Holding the books, his smile slowly grew. "I'm kind of a jack of all trades. There are somethimes where I'm really good, then I really suck. But basketball and football are my favorite. And as for clubs... I'm not really that social. But I was looking at an arts club."  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:17 pm
Sora looked up at Marcus as he spoke, listening intently not paying much attention to where she was walking. A small smile touched the corners of her lips, "I was told I should try out for the cheer leading squad. I might give it a try, see if it works out."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:57 pm
Ryina
Sora looked up at Marcus as he spoke, listening intently not paying much attention to where she was walking. A small smile touched the corners of her lips, "I was told I should try out for the cheer leading squad. I might give it a try, see if it works out."
"I'd say go for it. You never know. Might be fun." He sighed, opening the door. "I'll be looking for a club or something.."  

Shadowangel510

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:14 pm
Sora smiled up at Marcus, leading the way through the hallway toward the staircase. "I hope you are able to find one that is suitable to you." She said while beginning to search her pockets for the keys to her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:23 pm
Ryina
Sora smiled up at Marcus, leading the way through the hallway toward the staircase. "I hope you are able to find one that is suitable to you." She said while beginning to search her pockets for the keys to her room.
"Yeah.." He took his steps softly on the stairs. "Maybe there's a computer club.. Or something that has to do with technology."  

Shadowangel510

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:45 pm
[[Different time]]
He walked around, rubbing his eyes from the early night nap. "Beh, where's everyone?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff