Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

cheshirecat18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

hey my names Rea im 9 literate and a tad crazy rofl lol. tad obessed with the cheshire cat in case you cant guess blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 pm
that last last post said i was 9. let me asure you im not 9 im 19 lol  

cheshirecat18

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Haha, well hi there, Rea! You're definitely in the right guild if you like the Cheshire Cat, haha! Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 am
N o b o d y s D A M S E L
Haha, well hi there, Rea! You're definitely in the right guild if you like the Cheshire Cat, haha! Welcome!

thank you!  

cheshirecat18

Crevan_Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 am
*Tips hat* WhY HelLo tHeRe, HaTtA hErE. BeEn a Fan Of aLl thInGS WoNdErlAnd sInCe i CaN RemEmBeR, DoN't KnOw wHy It tOoK tHiS lOnG tO jOin A WoNdErLaNd gUilD, cHocK iT uP tO MaDneSs I guEsS. AnY wAy If YoU'Ve a QueStIoN, I'm SurE tO aNsWer iT.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 am
*curtsies* Welcome, Hatta! It's certainly nice to have another madman in our midst. ^-^  

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm
Hi there, Hatta! Welcome to the guild... have a nonexistant cookie. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 am
Salutations! You can call me Koji, or Pooka, or whatever your fancy feels like. I answer to almost anything (like tea and the opening bars of White Rabbit). I'm 25 and have loved Lewis Carrol's works since I could first read them. I love the more gothic takes on AiW (such as American McGee's) and live off the Syfy channel. Oh and tea. I love the Cheshire Cat and the poor White Knight (it's my own invention!) and I work the 40hr work week where I try not to yell "Off with their heads!" at obnoxious co-workers.  

Irish Stout

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 am
Welcome, Pooka! (: I'm glad you could squeeze us into your weeks! And thanks again for that heads-up about the new Alice. that looks quite exciting!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm
Hiya, Pooka! Welcome to the guild! Waaah, now I want tea... I don't suppose that's subliminal messaging, is it? Yes? No? Whatever! Welcome, welcome!  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Xi Wang chan

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:47 pm
Well, I love to draw anime, manga, movies, eat, internet... and Alice of course >w
I have my own websites (look at my profile) with a lot of mine stuff ^___^...

My mother language is spanish, but I do my best to learn english and a little of japanese *w*...

Call me Xi Wang-chan or Narumi-chan or Mi-tan *w*...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm
hello!! i am dominx and well i can say that i love wonderland and its weird creatures and citizens XD i am a girl but i changed my avi's gender just to be the mad hatter, i am obsessed with him and i feel like we have lots in common :3 and i feel completed when i finally found the answer to the old time riddle "why is a raven like a writing desk" XD  

Mad Reporter

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 am
Welcome to both of you. ^_^ We haven't had new members in a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Elloooo. *waves*

I'm Lexi! And I've been obsessed with Alice in Wonderland for as long as I can remember. o__o;;

So yes. Hi all! *more frantic waving* xd  

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

SecretStrawberries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 pm
I am ElleFaitBelle and i can't believe i hadn't found this guild before. i love alice in wonderland and i couldn't tell you how many times i've read the book or seen the little disney movie 3nodding  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games