Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruuche

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

ooo have you had a fight over sweets with near, mello, or matt? that would be interesting to see if you did XD

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:32 pm
L Lawliet
Tea with Bubbly
What would you say is the most depressing moment and the most happiest moment of your life? O:
The depressing one would be when I died? That sucked, so I guess it'll work. Happiest would be all the challenges the Kira case provided me.

Ah, and I've heard that you've joined The Wammy's House guild. O: I'm a member there too. :D

Goodness, that must've been fun. xD

And I have, thank you for taking notice~ x3 <3

Oh here is another question, reguarding the Wammy children.
Would you consider you, Watari, Near, Mello and heck even Matt a family? If so who seemed to fit the role of father, brother, son, ect.
Oh! And (movie wise) how did you deal with Watari's death? D':

Tea with Bubbly

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:29 pm
KiRaSecRet
Have you ever eaten any....*dare i say it*..vegtables.. eek
Of course I have! I eat sugarbeets and sweet potatoes a lot. Also, I love pumpkin pie. :'D
Lady Katsuki-sama
ooo have you had a fight over sweets with near, mello, or matt? that would be interesting to see if you did XD
Not really. I did give Mello a lot of chocolate every once in a while. Near didn't care for any, and I couldn't ever find Matt....
Tea with Bubbly
Oh here is another question, reguarding the Wammy children.
Would you consider you, Watari, Near, Mello and heck even Matt a family? If so who seemed to fit the role of father, brother, son, ect.
I would consider those at the Wammy's House my family, but I cannot really put them in certain roles. I look to them all for different reasons at different times, so it really would be hard to say.
Tea with Bubbly
Oh! And (movie wise) how did you deal with Watari's death? D':
(I actually haven't seen the movie myself, so I'm sorry that I can't answer your question really. I can answer it for the manga though....?)
I didn't have time to deal with it. ):

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:18 pm
um..I'm not sure pumpkin pie counts as a vegetable exactly, L-kun xp  

KiRaSecRet

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:28 am
KiRaSecRet

It has vegtable product in it. So it technically counts..I think. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:25 pm
umm..did u like someone?  

miiso-chan

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:18 am
L Lawliet
FelixTheAvenger
L, my sister wants to know if you would marry her? She's a baking master. She bakes cookies and cakes all the time of all varieties. She loves putting all the icing and sprinkles on the cake. She wants to know if you would marry her.
Tempting, but I am not looking for marriage at the moment. I am looking for more fangirls though. :'D

Right... Ok... I'll, uh... *sniffle* Just go tell my sister... then... *walks away*
Lisa: *appears out of nowhere* 0.0 Let me guess, he faked his own gayness by saying it was me who wanted to marry you, huh? >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:11 pm
What's your opinion on the L/Watari pairing? xD And would you play online games?  

Naomi Baine

Hayate-san

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm
I think it would be more reliable to ask my pet dog then some cosplayer who has a character obsession to a point that they think they are them. And do you really believe L would be wanting fangirls, he doesn't even want to take credit for being the number 2 and 3 detectives of the world at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:29 pm
Hayate-san
I think it would be more reliable to ask my pet dog then some cosplayer who has a character obsession to a point that they think they are them. And do you really believe L would be wanting fangirls, he doesn't even want to take credit for being the number 2 and 3 detectives of the world at all.

-sigh- I really don't feel like bitching, but you are pretty damn rude. -__- Honestly, it's just for fun, y'know F-U-N. Do you know what that means? Perhaps I should provide you with a definition..

FUN
–noun 1. something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.

There you go, taken right out of the dictionary for you. Understand? Good boy. Learn to think before you speak(Or in this case, type), and you and I will have no problems. :3

Naomi Baine

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 pm
*deep breath* After reading all of the pages in this thread to check if anyone has asked my question (and finding out that it's not the case), I must ask:

Now, Kira/Light was using the Death Note to kill criminals, which is viewed by you as 'wrong'.

Hypothetical Situation Time: Say there was some weird chance that someone else, at the same time but different place, stumbled upon the Death Note. This person (Let us call him "Dark" out of lack of originality x'D) happened to be 'just plain evil' rather than 'moral debate anti-hero evil' and his intention was to kill innocents rather than criminals with the Death Note.... the question is, with both killings happening at once, what do you think would happen? (Would this turn into a Light vs. Dark DeathNote match? XD;;;; )

And most likely since you'd be entrusted to handle these cases, who would you go after first? Would you try to catch both killers at once?

*crosses fingers and hopes the question makes enough sense to be answered* XF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:18 pm
If Light never got the Death Note, and you were the one to find it, what would you do with it? burn it? Use it? Or just interrogate the hell out of the Shinagami you meet? razz  

King Robert Silvermyst

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:30 pm
why didnt your sprite haunt light for the rest of eternity after he killed you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:35 am
L, did you go to heaven ? ^_^
Is there unimaginable amounts of cake there ?
whee  

Crimson Honour

Angelic Wolf

7,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Noemi R LeNoir
KiRaSecRet

It has vegtable product in it. So it technically counts..I think. xD
My thoughts exactly.
caramel_lover_taca
umm..did u like someone?
Maybe.
Noemi R LeNoir
What's your opinion on the L/Watari pairing? xD

Noemi R LeNoir
And would you play online games?
Gaia might almost count as an online game? Other than that, no.
Hayate-san
I think it would be more reliable to ask my pet dog then some cosplayer who has a character obsession to a point that they think they are them.
I don't have that much of an obsession with L. (Really, I'm more of a Mello fangirl.) I just so happened to get L's name two years ago and I enjoy acting in character and answering questions here. I know I'm not L, but I like roleplaying as him here, since I don't have the dedication to do a full roleplay with other people. So really, think before you start judging people.
UltimaMage3
*deep breath* After reading all of the pages in this thread to check if anyone has asked my question (and finding out that it's not the case), I must ask:

Now, Kira/Light was using the Death Note to kill criminals, which is viewed by you as 'wrong'.

Hypothetical Situation Time: Say there was some weird chance that someone else, at the same time but different place, stumbled upon the Death Note. This person (Let us call him "Dark" out of lack of originality x'D) happened to be 'just plain evil' rather than 'moral debate anti-hero evil' and his intention was to kill innocents rather than criminals with the Death Note.... the question is, with both killings happening at once, what do you think would happen? (Would this turn into a Light vs. Dark DeathNote match? XD;;;; )

And most likely since you'd be entrusted to handle these cases, who would you go after first? Would you try to catch both killers at once?

*crosses fingers and hopes the question makes enough sense to be answered* XF
Interesting question! If both cases were going on at the same time, it would be difficult to tell who is killing who, but if I'm given just enough time, I would be able to sort it out. I would want to bring justice as quick as I can, since one killer is killing criminals and the other is killing everyone else, so that the whole human race wouldn't go extinct.

I would bet that Kira and 'Dark' might conflict, since Kira doesn't want to kill those who do no wrong in his eyes. It would be an interesting thing to observe....
King Robert Silvermyst
If Light never got the Death Note, and you were the one to find it, what would you do with it? burn it? Use it? Or just interrogate the hell out of the Shinagami you meet? razz
I would talk to the shinigami so I could find out more information about the Death Note and the shinigami realm. And then, after finding out all I could, I would burn it.
shark bait22222222
why didnt your sprite haunt light for the rest of eternity after he killed you
That would be tiresome, I believe, and it wouldn't solve anything. I died and left it up to Near and Mello to finish what I started.
missxcannie
L, did you go to heaven ? ^_^
Is there unimaginable amounts of cake there ?
whee
Hmm, cake would be heaven to me, so I guess I'm not in it right now....  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games