Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:41 pm
((hhahaha it's ok Rayne. i have a weird mind myself sweatdrop ))

Ronin scarfed down his bowl of ramen in second. But it seems that one just wasn't enough for him. "I need to make another bowl!!" he yelped as he rushed into the kitchen to make himself another bowl of ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am
((same, i knew what she meant, but then she HAD to explain what it COULD have meant xd ))
"Thou may." Kat said, accepting his hand as she stood up. "Where to now?" she asked. "More swimming?"  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:48 am
"Yes, stomach cramps it is" Glane smiled and noticed he still hadn't let go of her hand when he helped her up, it wasn't bothering him so he just walked out with her to the pool. "And the land of the stomach cramps" he let his available hand point out across the large pool and smiled "Shant we get in madame?" he joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:53 am
"Stomach cramps ahoy!" Kat took off her towel with the had that wasn't holding Glane's. She seemed to be constantly blushing when she was around Glane, and now was no acception. She looked like she had a bad sunburn. Damn, get youself under control! It's not like this hasn't happened before... it just feels so... right this time. She thought to herself.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 am
"Yea, and sunburns ahoy as well" he joked with her " Are you completely sure you're safe to go in the water, cause i've had that crap happen to me, it hurts like hell" he was a bit more serious now, he didn't want her to do anythihng that she didn't want to. (( hehe, its wierd how our personalities are so alike... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:37 am
((oy, yeah it is...))
"Er... it's not a sunburn." Kat looked at her reflection in the pool. Her face was bright red. Damn it. Still holding onto Glane's hand, she jumped into the pool, hopeing her blushing face would cool down.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:09 am
Glane fell as she jumped into the pool but luckily landed next to her, head down of course but he made it up easily "Okay then, another race?" he asked, his eyebrow raised in curiosity, he knew she was blushing, her cheeks werent bright red, more like a light pink now, but it was okay with him, she looked beautiful anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:01 am
(( sweatdrop Yeah, yeah... I just HAD to explain.... hehehe... ANYhoo, I may not always be here because of school-- and restrictive parents-- but I will try my best...!))

Rayne shrugged and walked back down the stairs as if nothing had happened at all. Her hand was up at her ear and she was chatting to someone fast in a different language that the others hadn't even heard of. She giggled and said some sort of 'goodbye, see ya in a bit' and looked around the lobby.
Not even a minute later, a truck stopped in front of the building and dropped off a box. The next moment, it drove off as soon as quickly as it came. "That was fast..." Rayne said to herself. Shrugging again, she walked to the doors, picked up the box and heaved it inside. Whew, that's a bit heavy. Usually I can pick of nearly four times my weight... (360)
Rayne went to the closet nearby and pulled out a scale for letters and parcels, stepped on it and then picked the box up again. Oh great... Taking away my weight to this would be about, umm... 375 pounds... WHEW..! She watched Ronin walk back into the kitchen and quickly called after him, "Ronin! Could you be so kind as to help me bring this into the bar area...?" She carefully set it down without a noise and put the scale back into the closet with a nervous smile. "Your reward will be my specialty-ramen that no one can resist.." she managed to say audibly.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:41 am
Rayne Hawk
(( sweatdrop Yeah, yeah... I just HAD to explain.... hehehe... ANYhoo, I may not always be here because of school-- and restrictive parents-- but I will try my best...!))

Rayne shrugged and walked back down the stairs as if nothing had happened at all. Her hand was up at her ear and she was chatting to someone fast in a different language that the others hadn't even heard of. She giggled and said some sort of 'goodbye, see ya in a bit' and looked around the lobby.
Not even a minute later, a truck stopped in front of the building and dropped off a box. The next moment, it drove off as soon as quickly as it came. "That was fast..." Rayne said to herself. Shrugging again, she walked to the doors, picked up the box and heaved it inside. Whew, that's a bit heavy. Usually I can pick of nearly four times my weight... (360)
Rayne went to the closet nearby and pulled out a scale for letters and parcels, stepped on it and then picked the box up again. Oh great... Taking away my weight to this would be about, umm... 375 pounds... WHEW..! She watched Ronin walk back into the kitchen and quickly called after him, "Ronin! Could you be so kind as to help me bring this into the bar area...?" She carefully set it down without a noise and put the scale back into the closet with a nervous smile. "Your reward will be my specialty-ramen that no one can resist.." she managed to say audibly.
Ronin popped his head out of the kitchen door and found Rayne carrying the box by herself. "Yes ma'am!" He didn't hesitate to go out and help Rayne, especially after the kindness she's shown to him. And he was able to hear her say she'd make him a "specialty-ramen that no one can resist." Even more reason to help out. He went right ahead and carried the heavy box by himself. "Wow this is pretty darned heavy....oh well." He looked over at Rayne with a cheerful smile. "Where to, Rayne-dono?" To call someone with the honoriffic "-dono" indicates his humble respect to that person, like a samurai to his master  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:18 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Ronin popped his head out of the kitchen door and found Rayne carrying the box by herself. "Yes ma'am!" He didn't hesitate to go out and help Rayne, especially after the kindness she's shown to him. And he was able to hear her say she'd make him a "specialty-ramen that no one can resist." Even more reason to help out. He went right ahead and carried the heavy box by himself. "Wow this is pretty darned heavy....oh well." He looked over at Rayne with a cheerful smile. "Where to, Rayne-dono?" To call someone with the honoriffic "-dono" indicates his humble respect to that person, like a samurai to his master

With help on the heavy box, it seemed much lighter and easier to carry. "Oh, just toward the bar.." Rayne said, trying not to sound like it was that far away. She edged her way, still holding the box, to the door and turned the knob and pushed, almost losing balance. "Eek--!"  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:23 am
"Ugh, fine. Stakes?" Kat asked, wondering if he was going to up the stakes from last time. She tread water and thought it was strange that no customers had come yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:22 pm
"You can set mine and yours this time" he gave her a warm smile before setting his head on her shoulder lightly "What would you consider us?" he wasked, it had been running through his mind all that day, and it was definitely a wy to keep him awake after not having any sleep...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:14 pm
"Ok... If you win, I'll kiss you once on each cheek and then on the lips." She looked quizzingly and thought a moment. "If I win, you'll play a song for me." She was happy, she always wanted the guy who dedicates a song to his girl. "What do you mean "consider us"? I think we make a kick-a** couple that could rule the world."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

With help on the heavy box, it seemed much lighter and easier to carry. "Oh, just toward the bar.." Rayne said, trying not to sound like it was that far away. She edged her way, still holding the box, to the door and turned the knob and pushed, almost losing balance. "Eek--!"
"Whoa careful..." Ronin slightly tipped over forward as wel, but he reinforced his grip on the box by placing his knee under it and pulling back a bit. He's gotten hold of the box so it should be a safe lift from here. "I got it. You ok rayne-dono?"  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:24 am
"My ideas in exact" he smiled and let go of her hand reluctantly and swam quickly off to the side of the pool, he smiled and waved her over, waiting against the side he began to start doing underwater tricks with his body smiling as he showed off  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games