Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 am

Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins
Tyki Miku
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!
*Destroys kitchen* >:]

Jasdero:YAY WE KILLED THE KITCHEN!!! HEEHEE
x] Yes. We have reached a common goal. Congratz. :]

Jasdero:YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! HEEHEEE!!!
x] *Thumbs up*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 am

kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
Because Ichimaru wants to rape you with his smile D:<
D:
D8<
*glumps*
>w< <3
*cuddles and bites playfully*
*Chuckles* Don't bite me....*pokes her nose lightly*

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

kibascheza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 am

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
*comes back covered in blood and the mask still on* and yet, I still yern for a fight, hmm *looks at the twins evily*

Both:eep O.o
*starts walking towards them* bring out jasdevi so I can have a good fight
*moves infront of arcoss angerly * >< dont mess with them *she flicked her tail and ut a force feild aroun the twins*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
*comes back covered in blood and the mask still on* and yet, I still yern for a fight, hmm *looks at the twins evily*

Both:*nervously take a few steps back fummblin in their jackets for their guns*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain

kibascheza
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44

*moves infront of arcoss angerly * >< dont mess with them *she flicked her tail and ut a force feild aroun the twins*
stare *appears inside the force-field with my katana drawn* better do it

Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
D8<
*glumps*
>w< <3
*wiggles nose* ^^ hehe

kibascheza

kibascheza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 am

generalcross44
kibascheza
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44

stare *appears inside the force-field with my katana drawn* better do it
cross dosent have a katana, that like saying tyki fights with balloons ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 am

Ku, you should attack Cross if you don't want him messing with the kids....-. -. He can't hurt you....

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

kibascheza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 am

Tyki Miku
Ku, you should attack Cross if you don't want him messing with the kids....-. -. He can't hurt you....
i know *sighs* but he'll just be an a** again to me like always , u cant even go inside one of my force feilds, =p to strong to just appear in side one, but u cant tell that to him, so i just dont ******** care any more >< i might just go to bed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 am

kibascheza
Tyki Miku
i know *sighs* but he'll just be an a** again to me like always , u cant even go inside one of my force feilds, =p to strong to just appear in side one, but u cant tell that to him, so i just dont ******** care any more >< i might just go to bed
Ah. I see you are tired. 0=

You could beat Cross up though wheather he's an a** or not. XD We both know that innocence doesn't effect you, and nor do normal weapons. And since he's a human, he hasn't a way to kill you -. -.

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 am

kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
D8<
*glumps*
>w< <3
*wiggles nose* ^^ hehe
*Pokes again, then starts to play with her tail....*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 am

Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku

You could beat Cross up though wheather he's an a** or not. XD We both know that innocence doesn't effect you, and nor do normal weapons. And since he's a human, he hasn't a way to kill you -. -.
yeah i knos, but i'm leaving tyki-mi, night night *huggles twins* night babies <3

kibascheza

kibascheza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 am

Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku
>w< <3
*wiggles nose* ^^ hehe
*Pokes again, then starts to play with her tail....*
*wags it and falls asleep in arms*

kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku

yeah i knos, but i'm leaving tyki-mi, night night *huggles twins* night babies <3
*Huggles* Night. ninja Should I cook breakfast in the morning?....

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

kibascheza
Tyki Miku
kibascheza
Tyki Miku

Debito:night night ku
Jasdero:heehee
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games