Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:41 pm
"We are not," Sirius replied.

"I'm sorry Moony, I love you very much and all, but I refuse to be caught dead in Madame Puddifoot's unless I'm playing a very vicious prank on some one. I would, of course, be more than happy to take you out on the motorbike if you'd like, but not Madame Puddifoot's."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:47 pm
"I'd rather we avoided Madam Puddifoot's all together and while a ride on your bike sounds quite lovely, we haven't got your bike so that leaves us with taking seperate showers since we have notorious bad luck with taking them together and finding other pursuits to occupy ourselves with before we have to get ourselves ready for the ball," Remus said, smirking.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:56 pm
Sirius groaned and tightened his grip around Remus.

"But I like showering with you," he groaned.

"Oh but fine, we'll go shower, hex the stairs and then get ready for this ball," he muttered, nuzzling Remus' neck.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Remus laughed, tilting his head back to allow Sirius better access.

"Yes, but it usually leads to another half hour of distraction," he breathed. "Though now that I'm putting it into words, I'm questioning why I'm telling you we can't."

Resting one hand on Sirius' hip, Remus sighed.

"All right. New plan. One shower. Hex the stairs. Get ready for the ball," he suggested.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:10 pm
Sirius purred and nipped at Remus' neck.

"I like your plan," he growled.

"Shall we head to the showers than?" he asked before licking the area he just nipped.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:14 pm
Biting back a moan, Remus tangled his hands into Sirius' hair, pulling him up so that they could kiss properly.

"If you don't stop, we won't make it to the shower," he answered against Sirius' lips.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Sirius let out a soft growl and moved his hands to Remus' sides.

"Then you better hurry and get to the shower, hadn't you?" he muttered, tightening his grip slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:22 pm
"Sirius," Remus said softly, relaxing back into the mattress. "Fine. You want to stay here? We can stay here."

"I don't care where we go," Sirius replied, nipping his way back down to Remus neck.

"But you have till the count of ten to decide whether we're going to take a shower, or stay in bed," he said, reaching the junction between Remus' neck and shoulder. He bit slightly harder then the previous nips.

"One..."

Biting back a gasp of surprise, Remus realized that Sirius wasn't going to let him up just because he ask. Well, not this time anyways. Well, fine if the b*****d wanted to play this game, he could too. With a soft growl, he put both hands on Sirius' shoulders and pushed, forcing the other man into a sitting position in Remus' lap. Sitting up as well, Remus left one hand on Sirius' shoulder and used his right to examine his abused neck.

"You forget that you're dealing with a werewolf, Sirius. I can use force if I have to and you've left marks," he said with an amused smile as he found a few of the darkening bruises with his fingers. "Now, to the showers, Mr. Black."

"I know what I'm dealing with, that's what makes it fun," Sirius said, lifting his hand to trace the darkening bruises on Remus' neck.

"I like them," he said, batting Remus' hand away and darting forward to place a kiss on one before manouvering off of Remus' lap and the bed. He pulled Remus up.

"And away we go," he said, turning and heading to the showers, keeping one hand entwined with Remus'.

Remus smirked as Sirius pulled him from the bed and toward the bathroom. As soon as they had made it inside and made it into one of the showers, Remus turned the water on and wrapped his arms around Sirius' waist from behind, pressing his lips to Sirius' dark hair as it spilled down his back.

"Makes it fun?" Remus asked. "If you wanted fun, you should have said something."

And then stuff happened. Like sex. Use those wonderful imaginations of yours if you're interested.

(As you can see Padfoot and I got bored with being out of the RP so we tried to move the clock along by actually having the character do something while at the same time, pushing the rating once again. ^_^ )
((You two just can't keep your paws to yourself, can you? Oh well. I'm amused by it, so I don't mind.))  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:44 am
((Honestly...as lovely as the image is of shower sex...you guys are just horrible. I shall take it upon me to move this RP forward. Why? Because I'm sick of only being able to update in one RP...the James takes too long to update and it makes me want to just ignore him and go hang out with Black and Lupin.

In other news, short shitty post that will consist of me making the assumption that Gabriel and Harry got busy and that's it's late afternoon early evening. :XP: ))

Harry dressed slowly, spending far more time than necessary to buttoning his shirt and tying his trainers. Absentmindedly trying to straighten his hair, he smiled sheepishly at Gabriel. "We ought to get going," he said quietly, leaning over to kiss him. "I've got half after four."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Gabriel sat up, allowing the sheets of the bed to pool around his naked form. He pouted and grabbed Harry, pulling the younger man towards him. He nuzzled the boy's neck.

"I don't wanna," he whined softly, tightening his grip on Harry ever so slightly. "Besides, it only takes twenty minutes to get ready for things. We could stay here and have fun. Yup. Yup. Lots of fun!" He grinned mischieviously as he rested his chin on Harry's shoulder.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Harry laughed, leaning into Gabriel's arms, his eyes closing. He could get used to this. With a smile, he looked at Gabriel, kissing him again before adding softly, "You're making it very hard to say no."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:46 pm
"So," Gabriel said, bumping his nose into Harry's softly, "don't say 'no'." He kissed the younger man passionately without any signs of hesitation. When he drew back, the redhead was softly smiling. "But, if we must, we must. And you will help me decide on a new hair color! I've been red for three months!" He grinned again. "It's a personal best for me."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:18 pm
"Personal best?" Harry asked in surprise. "I...my hair's always been black. I guess I'm a bit boring in that department. I don't know. I like the red hair. It looks good on you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:37 pm
Gabriel tapped Harry's nose. "But red hair won't match my robes, love," he said. "Maybe blue? Or black! I could make my hair black and then we'd match... kind of." He leaned back on the bed, dragging Harry down with him. "But all that can be thought of later. Let's sleep now." With that, the man closed his eyes and pretended to snore, while cuddling with Harry.

After a moment of this ruse, though, he opened one eye to look at Harry. He's really beautiful, the man thought to himself, tightening his grip around Harry slightly. He didn't want to squeeze the boy to death, but he didn't want to let go either.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:50 am
Harry smiled. "I really don't think we'd match very well. You're too tall," Harry mumbled, as he toed off his trainers and relaxed into Gabriel's arms. Absentmindedly tracing a pattern onto Gabriel's chest, he nearly giggled as Gabriel tightened his grip on him. "You keep doing that and you'll squeeze me to death," he said jokingly, his voice low. "So I guess we're just going to stay here a bit longer. Okay."

He didn't want to admit it, but he hadn't wanted to leave just yet either.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games