Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:12 pm
True. But there are similarities. And lack of sleep makes my brain jump to conclusions... but it just amused me to no end. Wheee.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 pm
I won't deny similarities. I'm sure They'd all get along spectacularly.
*has random crossover plot bunny attack and promptly tosses it into bunny closet and slams door shut*
In other news, I bought a Star Trek novel today. It's called Planet X. It's a cross over. With Uncanny X-Men.
xd

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:02 pm
*looks at closet* Are you trying to kill it? That's kind of mean? I mean, you could just put it up for adoption instead of abusing it like this.

Star Trek and Uncanny X-men. I'm not even going to comment on that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:11 pm
I try to kill cross over plot bunnies. Cross overs are the spawns of Satan. Of course, that didn't stop me from buying the book. I just...I had this sudden image in my head of Captain Picard meeting Professor X and I started giggling.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:27 pm
I was more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan.

Some crossovers are the spawn of satan, but some can be rather funny. Like when Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer met Batman. I still don't know how that worked out - but it did.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:11 pm
I read a YuYu Hakusho/Inuyasha crossover that worked quite well.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:06 pm
Huh. I kind of imagine that would though. it just seems like it would fit. Well, kind of.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:45 am
Hmmm*taps chin*

*shrug* i've never read a crossover, but i did watch some! The one I think was a REALLY like...Crossy over thing was:

SCOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOO!

That show was like a talk show in cartoon mode, oh sure they did a whole mystery thing, but it was like a celebrity following, cracking jokes, and otherwise messing up the plot ^_^

Scooby doo was my mum's favorite until it became all weird lookiing with 'modern graphics'. GIVE ME THE OLD GRAPHICS DARNIT!!!!

Hmmm....I'm going to go watch Muppet Treasure Island now! *scampers*  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:12 am
Doesn't Muppet Treasure Isle have Tim Curry in it?

I've actually never seen it, though I probably should. I like the Professional Pirate song. *found a music video with voldemort to that song* Since then, its one of my favorite songs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:56 pm
Ah! A movie I can actually talk about! *Muppet fan*

Yes Cade, it does. 3nodding

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:25 am
I remember seeing that as a child and going "OMG This is sooo babyish!".
My god I was a bitchy kid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:44 am
@Luny
It is babyish!
That's what's so great about it!

@Cade
Yes Tim Curry is in it. You must watch it, it's really good and muppelicious!

@HK
...YES I HAVE ANOTHER MUPPET FAN IN MY MIDST!!!
*does the happy dance*
The muppets led me to listen to the soundtrack of one of my favorite shows, avenue Q.

Anyway, yeah my favorite part of the whole movie is when Tim Curry is tied to the tree and he does a little like dance and says "Let's Go Find the Treasure!"

Wow I have an urge to listen to spamalot, so I'll leave you with one final word on that random topic

TIM CURRY IS KING
and
CHRISTOPHER SIEBER IS GORGEOUS (best Galahad EVER)

Oops nevermind I have one more thing to say *hoorah*

I'm mad at gaia, it won't let me put my msn name into the box thingie
yes now that's all *Goes off to snog Sieber*  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:43 am
Spamalot = heart heart heart from me and its coming to Philadelphia sometime this year! I really wanna see it, but knowing my luck... I'll be at college. Still, I'm trying to get my dad to buy me tickets and to come and pick me up from college, because I bought the soundtrack, and I'm still in awe.

Unfortunately, Tim Curry left the cast of Spamalot, but the soundtrack still has him and makes me happy.

Whenever I think of Muppets, I think of Stephen Lynch's only serious song - Jim Henson's Dead. crying It's a really sweet song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:24 pm
Really?
I never heard it *sigh* I must look for it obviously. *is a stephen lynch fan of sorts*
I can play some of his songs *giggles*

ANYWAY

And Tim Curry is in fact a busy man so we mustn't hold him back to eating spam day in and day out. *nods to agree with self*

And was I the only one who thought that "Once in every show" was sung by Tim Curry? I mean I don't know why but....I don't know I guess I sort of expected it and stuff....

but woah! If you saw Chris S. in "two of a kind" (I WAS LIKE 9 or 11 don't insult me for my infatuation with sitcoms) you wouldn't expect him to be able to sing like he does!  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:06 pm
I thought that was Tim Curry as well... until a friend of mine correctly me. I was rather embarrassed.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games