Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:10 pm
Pours and does the first shot fast, she shakes her head.

He loves them and he has already accepted them as his own. But he doesn't know they may start to develop those kinds of gifts!! gonk I don't know how he's going to react! He is already planning on killing the Czechoslovakian. gonk

Grabs Kat and shakes her. Can't you see I'M STRESSED OUT!! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:20 pm
She tilted her head and glared at Psy.

"Take. Your. Hands. Off. Me. evil Goddammit, Psy, why the hell didn't you tell me about all this?! stressed ********, I knew things were iffy with you and Dullboy, but you couldn't confide in your best friend?"

She poured another glass of vodka and took a smaller drink this time. "Hell, Psy, we could have figured something out together."

She took a seat a few stools down and pulled out a clove, not trusting her voice at the moment. She was angry, upset, and disappointed all at once. stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:32 pm
…… Okay you're right. YES…I should have told you. I should have trusted that I could lean on my girlfriends. Its really HARD for me to need to lean on anyone. Normally, its others who lean on me. Come to ME when they need assistance or for me to make something "disappear" for them.

The news about the children is new to me too. Leko didn't share this news with me until just a bit a go. So……FORGIVE ME if I didn't notice you look like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. talk2hand

And now, with what Anira here is telling me…the children may have "gifts" that I am completely unprepared for. stressed How am I going to be an effective Mother to my own children?!
Tries not to get emotional. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm
"After everything we've been through, you didn't know if you could lean on me? Do you remember when I was going to take your place with the old don?"

She exhaled a plume of smoke and looked back at Psy. "And you're going to be the best mom for those kids because of who you are. I'm pretty sure they love you and Gio, and that's what's important. Besides, pretty sure whatever abilities they end up with will only help them in their future, right? wink "

She gave her friend a smile and then raised an eyebrow at her. "Tin Man?! THIS is a result of your so-called professional makeup artist." She turned towards the bartender, "Yo, bring me a CLEAN towel, so I can get some of this s**t off my face before I blind somebody."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:59 pm
I can be of assistance with that. Chanting a small spell Anira waves her hand and after a moment all the sparkle of the thousand suns fades from Kat's face revealing the beauty beneath. Pouring a shot of the tequila for her and Psy she raises the glass to the girls. To sisterhood?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:08 pm
Smiles at Katana. Just don't kill my most talented hair and makeup person, please. Just……scare him a bit. wink

Ladies…it may take a village to raise these children. 3nodding Picks up the glass and raises it to Anira and Katana before taking the shot.

She puts down her small glass and then suddenly places her hand on Anira's arm. Oh man! Now that I think about it. Nico knows how to pick horses. Like he's NEVER wrong. He can also pick stocks. He's insanely good with numbers! Alfonso and Franco are teaching him about gambling!! eek

Francesca has taken to gemstones. She holds them and has some with her at all times. She's also very curious about FIRE!
eek  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:23 pm
The elf nearly choked on her shot when Psy instantly grabbed out all of a sudden. You......may want to make sure all your insurance papers are in order.... sweatdrop And I will speak to Lia about fireproofing the mansion when we return to Manor Town. It wouldn't hurt to be sure. Oh, I did overhear Leko mention something about Little Frankie before I stepped in on her and Lia gabbing. xp Although what it was I did not catch it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 pm
She raised her glass for the toast and grinned at Anira.

"Thanks, now I don't have to see how thinly I can slice Thing 1. lol "

Hearing about fire, she turned her attention back to Psy. "Fire? Well, that could come in handy, what with the family business and all, wouldn't you think? xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:30 pm
*after finishing his meal, goes back to the catering table. He pulls Mitri aside to let him know that filming was cancelled for the rest of the day and left go go take advantage of his unplanned partial day off*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:52 pm
So should we haunt his dreams first? That's always a fun bit! blaugh We could pretend to be the twins and then change back into our forms just to show Franco what to expect! ! twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:42 pm
Finally finds Katana in the bar. Unsure he's going to even get her to come back to makeup and wardrobe after Vass turned her into the Tin Man, he plunks his "to go" kit onto the bar and pulls up a stool next to Katana. He opens his case and starts to dig through it while he speaks to her. Mmmmkay Gurlfriend. emotion_awesome I want you to know that turning you into a live action Disco Queen was not ANY of my doing! talk2hand Waggles a finger in the air. No no no no no…Sergio DOES NOT play like that when it comes to beauty. NOOOOOOOOO Sirey Bob! I have a reputation to uphold! talk2hand

Finds some false eyelashes and stars applying glue. Now you just hold still and let me work some MAGIC! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:53 pm
*roars up in approval to Lia's suggestion*
OH YES!
Should be safe enough for him to dream of me in that context...
He seems tougher than he looks anyway.

*taps her finger to her lips contemplating more*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 pm
talk2hand Pfft you've felt the aura of those Pavani men. If you could feast on him you would for daaaaaaaaays. It's such a shame he has a hang up on Anira like he does. rolleyes Her tail shakes and shivers in excitement thinking of the ways they could torture Franco. Now when shall we do this? shall we just get started tonight or shall we wait till things settle down and let his guard calm down?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:15 pm
I'm sorry Sergio but what is the point of doing that since filming is cancelled for today? Anira inquires as she refills the shot glasses and gulps down hers.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:41 am
Finishing putting glue on Katana's false eyelashes, he just cannot believe Anira's comments and is practically aghast. Places his hand upon his chest and towards his neck, he look at her over his sunglasses. Guuuuuuuurl…… you just did NOT go there! talk2hand Takes his sunglasses off and turns to Anira. There is NO WAY Sergio is going to let these ladies run around with a naked face with the public AND the paparazzi around here lurking around every corner! I am a PRO-FESSIONAL Miss Anira! And the last thing the Mistress needs is Katana's undone face plastered on TMZ and an instagram snapchat firestorm! talk2hand You ladies have to on HIGH ALERT at all times! You just ask Her Majesty about those types of risks! Gestures to the Mistress.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games