Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:17 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

The frown grew deeper on his face as he watched his belongings being taken from him and he moves quickly to trake then back. "Weren't you ever taught not to touch things that do not belong to you? These belong to me and I can purify them just fine, thank you. Do not concern yourself with with my well being. You want to help me? Take me to where Mina is...now!"

Shinryu: all honesty, no, no I was not, sad isn't it, magic and science can be two different things at times but quit complaining, doctors orders now onto that table

He quickly gathered up his belongings and returned them to their appropriate places. He gave him a glare as he narrowed his eyes. "Well maybe you should learn that. Otherwise you risk running into trouble and trust me, you don't want your allies to become your enemy. If I need your help when it comes to me, I will ask for it. Until then, the answer is no. Now I will not ask again. Lead me to Nina, NOW!"

"Enough, Shard!"
*Aidar commands the dragon.*
"Jus use the Des Crystals tae outfit im wit a hazmat suit tae contain the radiation he be givin off, fo noo. We can decontaminate im along with Mina, once we get the proper equipment. Angel be sayin he has several days, and we only ave one, so le's get movin!"
*With those words, the Burning Icewolf then turns and heads for to the facility entrance.*

He gave the dragon a smirk. "Well you heard the man. We should be on our way." He still felt weak, but the effects were lessening the more that time went on.

His pace began to improve as he worked his way to keep up with Aidar. "Pardon me Lord Aidar for saying this, but I don't believe I will need even that. I am confident that I can purge these toxins from me in a way that they will not affect anyone else."

Shinryu: you know that's not a bad idea thank you Burning Icewolf,
*the fog flows around Sha and forms something similar to a hazmat suit. It close to his body and easy for him to move around, made of lead so the radiation doesnt spread. And after Sha checks it out and before he can protest, he gets sent flying back and gently lands on the table that Shinryu created and gets strapped to it and then he zooms past everyone, through the front doors of the facility, and passed the others inside, until he stops next to the lead cocoon containing Darkfrost.*

It all happened in the blink of an eye. The fog enveloped him and weighed him down in a sort of suit. Before he could begin to even get it off, he felt himself flying back and landing on the table where he was strapped down before he was rushed away.

He swore loudly as he struggled against his bonds. "Shard, you have 2 seconds....EXACTLY 2 SECOND to release me or so help me when I get free, I am going to kick your a**! I told you, I don't need or require your assistance or interference. I AM NOT SOME SORT OF EXPERIMENT OR GUINEA PIG AND I REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE!  I know what I am doing. I knew what I was with the stone. I know how to handle the poison and I know how to rid myself of it safely. NOW TURN ME LOOSE!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:56 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He quickly gathered up his belongings and returned them to their appropriate places. He gave him a glare as he narrowed his eyes. "Well maybe you should learn that. Otherwise you risk running into trouble and trust me, you don't want your allies to become your enemy. If I need your help when it comes to me, I will ask for it. Until then, the answer is no. Now I will not ask again. Lead me to Nina, NOW!"

"Enough, Shard!"
"Jus use the Des Crystals tae outfit im wit a hazmat suit tae contain the radiation he be givin off, fo noo. We can decontaminate im along with Mina, once we get the proper equipment. Angel be sayin he has several days, and we only ave one, so le's get movin!"
*With those words, the Burning Icewolf then turns and heads for to the facility entrance.*

He gave the dragon a smirk. "Well you heard the man. We should be on our way." He still felt weak, but the effects were lessening the more that time went on.

His pace began to improve as he worked his way to keep up with Aidar. "Pardon me Lord Aidar for saying this, but I don't believe I will need even that. I am confident that I can purge these toxins from me in a way that they will not affect anyone else."

*the fog flows around Sha and forms something similar to a hazmat suit. It close to his body and easy for him to move around, made of lead so the radiation doesnt spread. And after Sha checks it out and before he can protest, he gets sent flying back and gently lands on the table that Shinryu created and gets strapped to it and then he zooms past everyone, through the front doors of the facility, and passed the others inside, until he stops next to the lead cocoon containing Darkfrost.*

It all happened in the blink of an eye. The fog enveloped him and weighed him down in a sort of suit. Before he could begin to even get it off, he felt himself flying back and landing on the table where he was strapped down before he was rushed away.

He swore loudly as he struggled against his bonds. "Shard, you have 2 seconds....EXACTLY 2 SECOND to release me or so help me when I get free, I am going to kick your a**! I told you, I don't need or require your assistance or interference. I AM NOT SOME SORT OF EXPERIMENT OR GUINEA PIG AND I REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE!  I know what I am doing. I knew what I was with the stone. I know how to handle the poison and I know how to rid myself of it safely. NOW TURN ME LOOSE!"

"It be simple."
Aidar says, entering thriough the fron door.*
"Ye take a bath. Ye need tae wash the affected areas, tae decontaminate them."
*Aidar then makes his way through the door on his right and passes by ragnarok, into the hallway where Sha, and the two Kreutzes are, followed by Mr. Stubbs.*
"Bu, in yer case, Ah'd imagine tha ye be needin a good an long thorough soakin..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:40 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Enough, Shard!"

Zudhred And Erinys had been in the hall long enough to look it over in detail. It stretched west and then bent north and had several knobbed doors, with one in the south west corner of the wall at the bend at the west end and another in the middle of the north wall, with a sign reading "Management Office" up above. The walls were of metal, possibly steel. Erinys had decided to see where the hall goes, while Zudhred had decided to stay and wait for directions, when the table carrying Sha had come up behind him, the angry Elf's shouting drawing his attention.*
"I see that the Elf has returned."
*The shadowy amber eyed Lycan mutters in a growing voice as he Circles to Sha's right, his cold killer's eyes narrowed and fixated on him.*
"This is no way to treat an able warrior such as you..."
*He says as he reaches out and grabs the manacles holding the Elf's wrists. He then strains himself as he pulls at the restraints, attempting to free the Elf and eventually stops to rest his arms as Aidar enters.*

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:15 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

"Enough, Shard!"

Zudhred And Erinys had been in the hall long enough to look it over in detail. It stretched west and then bent north and had several knobbed doors, with one in the south west corner of the wall at the bend at the west end and another in the middle of the north wall, with a sign reading "Management Office" up above. The walls were of metal, possibly steel. Erinys had decided to see where the hall goes, while Zudhred had decided to stay and wait for directions, when the table carrying Sha had come up behind him, the angry Elf's shouting drawing his attention.*
*The shadowy amber eyed Lycan mutters in a growing voice as he Circles to Sha's right, his cold killer's eyes narrowed and fixated on him.*
*He says as he reaches out and grabs the manacles holding the Elf's wrists. He then strains himself as he pulls at the restraints, attempting to free the Elf and eventually stops to rest his arms as Aidar enters.*

"Here, le me elp ye wit tha..."
*Aidar says, walking over to the two of them, while MR. Stubbs passes by them and goes to stand in the corner of the bend in the hall, where he can see Erynis.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

*Aidar says, walking over to the two of them, while MR. Stubbs passes by them and goes to stand in the corner of the bend in the hall, where he can see Erynis.*

"I am NOT weak, Jarlson! I can do it my self!"
*Zudhred snaps, still facing Sha. He then proceeds to stand straight and strongly with his elbows bent at his sides, arms curled, and fist clenched. His muscles then tense and bulge as he utters a low continuous growl while all of his fur and scalp begins to flow upward, as if a strong wind is blowing up from the ground and he becomes engulfed in a cold ice blue flame.*
"Fire, water, wind, earth, darkness, light, star, and life..."
*He mutters.*
"Be it by nature, or magic, where ever there is an elemental force, there is strength for me to draw upon..."
*Is growling continues and as the flame proceeds to grow and blaze, the wind becomes more radical and his growling grows louder and more intense, turning into a snarle, and then slowly into a howl. As he concentrates on the Des Crystals that hold Sha and draws their mystic energies into himself, causing them to change from their bright greenish hew, to a faded grey as his ice blue flame takes on the original color of the Des Crystals and turns relaxingly warm. He then sops howling and reaching out, crushes the manacle holding Sha's wrists and the ankles, freeing the Elf. Afterward, Zudhred's green flame goes out and his muscles return to their original size. Meanwile, Erinys, who had barely been spotted by Mr. Stubbs, exiting a door at the vary end of the north end of the hall, now returns.*

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:55 pm
*Luminova looks over at her beloved on the steps and then turns back to Aileen.*
"Come, Aileen..."
*She says, holding out her left hand.*
"We mustn't linger here. When G.H.O.S.T. arrives, we must be ready."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

*Zudhred snaps, still facing Sha. He then proceeds to stand straight and strongly with his elbows bent at his sides, arms curled, and fist clenched. His muscles then tense and bulge as he utters a low continuous growl while all of his fur and scalp begins to flow upward, as if a strong wind is blowing up from the ground and he becomes engulfed in a cold ice blue flame.*
*He mutters.*
"Be it by nature, or magic, where ever there is an elemental force, there is strength for me to draw upon..."
*Is growling continues and as the flame proceeds to grow and blaze, the wind becomes more radical and his growling grows louder and more intense, turning into a snarle, and then slowly into a howl. As he concentrates on the Des Crystals that hold Sha and draws their mystic energies into himself, causing them to change from their bright greenish hew, to a faded grey as his ice blue flame takes on the original color of the Des Crystals and turns relaxingly warm. He then sops howling and reaching out, crushes the manacle holding Sha's wrists and the ankles, freeing the Elf. Afterward, Zudhred's green flame goes out and his muscles return to their original size. Meanwile, Erinys, who had barely been spotted by Mr. Stubbs, exiting a door at the vary end of the north end of the hall, now returns.*

He gave Aidar a look of disdain. "Look I told you I AM IN CONTROL OF MYSELF AND THE RADIATION! I don't need anything except to be released!" His eyes then traveled to Zudhred and he tilted his head at what he thought he heard. "This is no way to treat an able warrior such as you.". He stopped struggling for a moment as he tried to understand the sudden change in behavior from before.

He allowed Zudhred and then Aidar to work on his bonds and he smirked at Zudhred's refusal for help. He braced himself as the Icewolf worked his magic on the bonds and left them a mangled mess. He rubbed his wrists where the manacles had cut into what remained of his flesh. Getting up, he kept his eyes on Zudhred, confusion and respect mingling in his eyes. "I see I was wrong about you. Thank you for freeing me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 am
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova looks over at her beloved on the steps and then turns back to Aileen.*
"Come, Aileen..."

"Ah be waitin fo the Wargs tae return."
*Aileen responds.*
"Ye go on ahead, Ah'll catch up.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:25 am
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

*He mutters.*

He gave Aidar a look of disdain. "Look I told you I AM IN CONTROL OF MYSELF AND THE RADIATION! I don't need anything except to be released!" His eyes then traveled to Zudhred and he tilted his head at what he thought he heard. "This is no way to treat an able warrior such as you.". He stopped struggling for a moment as he tried to understand the sudden change in behavior from before.

He allowed Zudhred and then Aidar to work on his bonds and he smirked at Zudhred's refusal for help. He braced himself as the Icewolf worked his magic on the bonds and left them a mangled mess. He rubbed his wrists where the manacles had cut into what remained of his flesh. Getting up, he kept his eyes on Zudhred, confusion and respect mingling in his eyes. "I see I was wrong about you. Thank you for freeing me."

*Zudhred stand with arms hanging loosely at his sides and his fists casually clenched.*
"Most do."
*He growls, not from aggression, but because he just simply has that kind of voice.*
"I am going to conquer this world and unite it under my iron fist. Under my rule all crime and war and prejudice will be eradicated. The people are capable of governing themselves, for the most part, but they are greedy and selfish by nature, which leads to harmful selfish behavior. They only need the threat of severe dire consequences to keep them in line. Some would probably call it being a tyrant, but I disagree. I do not kill for pleasure and I do not desire what others have. This is what causes Tyrius to behave the way he does, and what sets us apart. He desires and craves power, I do not care about power only the crusade, the battle. All who oppose me will be crushed under my feet and some will rise again as my servants. I have no use for the weak, but the strong and able, like you and Jarlson... It would be such a waste to just kill them after they had spent so much time honing their skills and building their strength and power... Warriors such as you are more valuable to me than gold."
*Zudhred then extends his left hand as if to shake Sha's*
"Why don't you join me?"
*He offers, his ears unusually perked up, gesturing respect."
"You would have a place among my elite Furies. Together, we can force this broken world to fix it's self and usher in a new golden age, where honesty, honor, and life is more valued than gold."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

*He mutters.*

*Zudhred stand with arms hanging loosely at his sides and his fists casually clenched.*
"Most do."
*He growls, not from aggression, but because he just simply has that kind of voice.*
"I am going to conquer this world and unite it under my iron fist. Under my rule all crime and war and prejudice will be eradicated. The people are capable of governing themselves, for the most part, but they are greedy and selfish by nature, which leads to harmful selfish behavior. They only need the threat of severe dire consequences to keep them in line. Some would probably call it being a tyrant, but I disagree. I do not kill for pleasure and I do not desire what others have. This is what causes Tyrius to behave the way he does, and what sets us apart. He desires and craves power, I do not care about power only the crusade, the battle. All who oppose me will be crushed under my feet and some will rise again as my servants. I have no use for the weak, but the strong and able, like you and Jarlson... It would be such a waste to just kill them after they had spent so much time honing their skills and building their strength and power... Warriors such as you are more valuable to me than gold."
*Zudhred then extends his left hand as if to shake Sha's*
"Why don't you join me?"
*He offers, his ears unusually perked up, gesturing respect."
"You would have a place among my elite Furies. Together, we can force this broken world to fix it's self and usher in a new golden age, where honesty, honor, and life is more valued than gold."

*The sounds of popcorn echo through the hallways as Jack stands there eating popcorn as he see's everything happening and with his free hand he counts down from three and once he hits zero, Sha gets swung back on the table and the straps form back on his wrists, as Jack chuckles.*
Jack: This is funny. You guys need my help?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
"Come, Aileen..."

*Aileen responds.*
"Ye go on ahead, Ah'll ctach up.*

"As you wish."
*Luminova replies. She then turns back and rejoins her beloved on the front steps of the facility.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:54 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
"Come, Aileen..."

*Aileen responds.*
"Ye go on ahead, Ah'll ctach up.*

"As you wish."
*Luminova replies. She then turns back and rejoins her beloved on the front steps of the facility.*

*Cornelius smiles as he reaches his right arm out and taking her left hand in his, leads Luminova inside and into the hall.*  

Cornelius Steele

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games