Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:59 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

X was silent but watched the painful memories that Odayaka showed. She decided to show one of her memories, it was her destroying a world, and there were invisible strings on her with the organization controlling her as a puppet.

However this vision stopped as one person appeared in a black cloak, hiding the face, however this person gently grasped both X's and Odayaka's shoulders.

"its time for you both to wake up." the voice said gently.

X groaned on the outside.

Misty decided to stay silent. She grabbed the blanket from Sasha after having thrown it back and covered herself up in it as she walked into the back room.

Rose sighed to Ruen's discussion as she rested her eyes
"that sounds like just about anyone who is strong and powerful, when they get in a fight I mean. My sister, whenever she got mad, would go on a killing spree using only magic."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Allister goes to Misty and help her with the girl as he magically summon rock to hit on Jax head for bumping into the poor girl. he take out a cigarette and lits up with puff. he sees the girl name X and the other whose Sophia, he grabs a magical bean from his pocket.

"hey, I got some miracle candy that can help the girl. it taste like chocolates." he asked Misty and massage her shoulders.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:50 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Misty purrs and has trouble keeping up the blanket as Allister rubbed her shoulders
"we don't give X candy."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:22 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"Well, what if I healed her magically. it is temporarily try but if she starts to feel the same way. I can whip up some herbal tea that can soothe her nerves. my sensei told me that "peppermint or jasmine can reduce stress".

Al puts away the Candy and observe X as he investigate her spiritual self. he seems to be very interesting in other people health.as he scratch his head and then taps Misty shoulder.

"do you mind if I take a look into her soul?'' I am just doing a diagnosis of her situation."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He sighed and spoke aloud, having heard Allister. "Jasmine can also cause someone to fall asleep for a little bit."
X groaned in Jaecen's arms. He frowned and waited, worrying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"sure but right now, that girl is inside her mind and she seems to be starting to wake up." Misty explained
"although she's probably stuck in her old version, thinking the world is against her for something she didn't do"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

AL let the Jacean comment go past his head as he have no time for others opinion. he takes another puff at his cigarettes and then coughs up some air. he really should quit smoking but it is an hobby for him. his green eyes stare at the boy again and then sighs at Misty.

"I would never make someone go to sleep with jasamine. I am expert with medical herbs and magic. Misty, we really should spend more time with each other...I feel like its been ages."

he sneaks hug on her and sheds a tear. "I like you."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:42 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

X whined and started to wake up. She nudged Odayaka gently with her head before looking up at Jaecen. She looked tired.

Misty decided to lower the blanket, she had to take off her jumpsuit as it caught fire a few moments ago, leaving her in a tank top and shorts which showed all the battle wounds and a death scar near her chest but it was being covered.

She hugged Allister
"I like you too."

Sasha gently sighed. She didn't know what Misty would do.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Jaecen sighed in relief. He smiled and remained quiet. X looked tired and it would be best if she slept.
Ruen noticed her waking up. He waved a hand. "I think I'm gonna go cause a little trouble. It's kinda boring right now..."
"Lemme guess..." Jaecen stared at him, unimpressed.
"Yup," He grinned mischievously. "It's more fun than staying around here right now."
Jaecen shook his head and muttered to himself. "Let's hope nothing bad comes of this..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When X had shown her one of her own memories, Odayaka watched it through the very end. Then suddenly a cloaked person had pulled them out of their thoughts, she opened her eyes, her ears twitch. She was confused, but seeing that X calmed down, she believes that she may have done her job well. When X had gently bumped heads with her, her ears twitched, her tail swayed around a bit. It seemed all X needed now was rest, "X...rest." she then looked up at Jaecen and pointed to an empty bed, "Put...on bed..." she said. It seemed her state of speech has returned to normal.
Shinochi let out a sigh, "Back to talking less huh...you always end up like this whenever you do that." she said, approaching Odayaka and putting her hand on her head. "I guess you use a lot of energy whenever you do that."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:56 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen was unusually quiet as he placed X in the bed. What had caused his sudden quietness? Even he didn't have a clue.
Byakko licked Odayaka once on the cheek and hovered in a sitting position on her shoulder. You okay?

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:22 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka smiled when Byakko licked her cheek, and nodded, "Mhm...I'm..okay."
"Whenever she mind mends, she always loses the ability to frequently speak. And once she sleeps, she regains that ability...it's strange, I'm not sure why that happens." Shinochi explained.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:06 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

X snuggled Jaecen's arms before being layed down. She fell asleep again as soon as she was laid down.

Sasha looked to Odayaka
"how was X's mind? Chaotic? Calm?"

Misty sighed and walked into the back room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:01 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha, her ears twitch to send her a telepathic message, though, Byakko and Shinochi would still probably hear, "W-Well, not really chaotic, nor calm...if anything...it seems like she was in pain. There were cloaked people, that probably represents the organization. And, well, they were treating her terribly, stepping on her and beating her up all at once..."

She looked down, "I was able to get rid of them though...then after that, we each showed a memory, mines being...well," she then looked up at Sasha again, "The same I showed you...and X's memory was one...of her being controlled by the organization, making her destroy a world..." Her ears then went down, but twitched more, "And then someone...I'm not sure who, he or she wore a cloak so I couldn't tell...but whoever that was had brought us out of our minds and back into reality.....th-that's all I remember."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:11 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Byakko closed his eyes and bowed his head. I saw fragments of it. I apologize for intruding on it. Just reassurance, I wasn't the black cloaked figure. I could only see it.
Jaecen sat on the edge of the bed and frowned, tucking X's bangs away from her eyes. "Poor kid's been through hell and back...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games