Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 am
Please Excuse my lack of formats. They will come when I have real wifi! FOR REALS FORMATS ARE COMING NOW. I HAVE WIFI!!!

Arienne "Flick" Horne ~ Slytherin ~ Seventh Year

Flick watched everyone appear on the field and sighed, going through the forms. Finally she nodded her head and blew her whistle. "Alright everyone, tryouts are gonna start now. We've got 4 chasers, 3 beaters, 1 keeper and 2 seekers trying out this year, so its not gonna be quite a real scrimmage, but we can still have fun. Here is how its gonna go. Kimberly, Caleb, and Cian, go ahead and aim at those targets. Make note of every hit you get. Jeremiah you will be keeping for both chasers. Yancy and Wilson, you will be playing against each other. Try and make goals on Jeremiah. Byuch, Whitney, you'll be going up against each other for the snitch. Me and Callista will be observing and making notes." She blew her whistle again, and waved everyone off. She knew from last year that Whitney had had trouble understanding her when she was talking to the whole group so she approached him with an awkward smile. "Do you need me to repeat anything? I know you had trouble understanding last year and don't want you to feel left out."

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0

OOC: Targets are 16  
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:57 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch looked over at the deaf boy as Flick announced the start of tryouts. This was going to be a pain. Crossing his arms, he snorted as his cousin came over and asked Whitney if he needed anything explained. What, was he incapable of explaining things? He might not understand the kid's sign language, but he could use a spell he learned to actually communicate with the kid. Like writing words in the air with a wand was difficult. "You can probably get him to understand better if you wrote it out, Flick." Byuch didn't even pull out his wand. Instead, he muttered the words for the spell and started tracing the words in the air with a finger, causing a red ribbon to appear and repeat what Flick had said. Granted, he didn't have to, but he already ran into Whitney's brother while leading the first years to the common room after the sorting and had done the same. He then gave Flick a glance as he mounted his broom and took off, already in search of the snitch.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 24 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts can't be that bad...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was not outwardly bouncing with excitement but he was internally. Listining in he was so ready. One it was go time Cian jumped on his broom and proceded to try the first target

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 12 (10 +2 (DD))
                                                                            Modifiers: +2 (bludger) +2 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 11(swing and a miss)
                                                                            AC is 16 for targets

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

null

null

null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy listened in to see who was doing what. He mounted his broom and flew to the goals ready for when the quaffle.

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12 (10 + 1 EXP + 1 AF1)
                                                                Modifiers: +6 Catch (keeper) +2 other
                                                                Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 9, 10, 10, 7, 8, 9, 6, 9 Total: 86 (10-100)

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 am
    The rats are on parade
    Another mad charade
    What you gonna do?
    The hounds are on the chase
    Everything's erased
    What you gonna do?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will didn't have time to answer his friend when the captain, apparently not the girl who they gave their forms to, came forward tell them that they'd be split up for their different positions. It wouldn't be too weird just playing against one person plus it wouldn't be like everyone was watching if he failed. So he jumped on his broom and at the tossing of the quaffle flew up to try and catch it.
    AC: 12
    Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

I need some room to breathe
    You can stay asleep
    If you wanted to
    They say that's nothing's free
    You can run with me
    If you wanted to
    Yeah you can run with me
    If you wanted to

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:41 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ι ғeel υpтιgнт on a ѕaтυrday nιgнт, nιne o' clocĸ
                                        тнe radιo'ѕ тнe only lιgнт, ι нear мy ѕong and ιт pυllѕ мe тнroυgн
                                        coмeѕ on ѕтrong, тellѕ мe wнaт ι goттa do ι goт тo
                                        geт υp! everyвody'ѕ gonna мove тнeιr ғeeт
                                        geт down! everyвody'ѕ gonna leave тнeιr ѕeaт

spaceWhit was equal parts touched and amused at Flick and Byuch trying to make sure he was able to figure out what was going on. He barely managed to contain his snort when the half-goblin wrote the instructions out. He waved a hand in thanks at the both of them, smirking slightly. "I can read your lips just fine when you're facing me directly, so as long as you don't turn away I'm good," he explained to the captain. "But, yeah, writing it out is pretty helpful." It was nice to know that Flick had remembered his Deafness, and that she didn't seem bothered by having to take extra measures to make sure he understood. Not everyone was so accommodating, unfortunately. Byuch, he wasn't as surprised about, since they got along fairly well. He'd heard (hah) rumors about the older boy being something of a jerk, and had to say he didn't quite get it. Then again, some people thought he was exceptionally blunt, so maybe it was a bit lost on him.

spaceOnce everyone was ready, he was on his broom and in the air, hoping to spot the snitch before Byuch did. He didn't have much chance of catching it first, but he at least wanted to get close, and the fifth year was pretty damn quick. He wanted to at least be a decent opponent. And to prove that, if Byuch ended up out of a game for some reason, the team wasn't totally screwed.

geттιng laтe, ι jυѕт can'т waιт
                                        тen o'clocĸ and ι ĸnow ι goттa нιт тнe road
                                        ғιrѕт ι drιnĸ, тнen ι ѕмoĸe ѕтarт υp тнe car
                                        and ι тry тo мaĸe тнe мιdnιgнт ѕнow

- ooc -
                                        Form under spoiler

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                        AC: 11
                                        Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        Mods: (+3 to Spotting) (+3 to Catching)
                                        Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                        Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                        00 to 00
                                        TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 5, 1, 10, 8, 4, 6, 3, 1 Total: 55 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:28 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the room of people
                                                      Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                      Docked away
                                                      Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                      Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy took off when the game began and sighed. He was not amused to once again be playing against only one chaser. At least this time it wasn't the vice captain he supposed. He at least had a fighting chance now. He reached in the air for the quaffle.

AC: 13
                                                      Final Roll:
                                                      Modifiers: +3 to steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                      They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                      Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                      They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
    xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
    xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
    xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
    xxxxxxxxx
    But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Docked away

Will came away with the quaffle, but Yancy wasn't going to let him keep it. He dove it for a steal.

Final Roll: 4 Fail
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:51 pm
    Seventh Year
    Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Kimberly listened to Flick's instruction before doing the required laps and getting into the air. Once finished she got ready and took a swing at the target. Hopefully her last tryout would be a good one.

With : Slytherin team

Attire : Tryout Outfit

OOC : Target AC 16
                                                    Aiming: Target Saving: --- - Total Roll: 24 (Hit)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                    In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                    One who seeks order.
                                                    I see you doing well in...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm
    Caleb Devereux
    Third Year Slytherin
    Middle Son

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

It didn't look to Caleb that there were a lot of house members interested in playing Quidditch. Made it easy for him to get starting line up Beater spot. However, he knew that it would make for a pain down the line when people graduated. As annoyed as he was, Caleb did what he had to before taking aim at the targets. Target practice was a great way to relieve stress.

With : Slytherin Team...

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Target AC 16
                                                    Aiming: Target Saving: --- - Total Roll: 9 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:58 pm
    The rats are on parade
    Another mad charade
    What you gonna do?
    The hounds are on the chase
    Everything's erased
    What you gonna do?

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will had a momentary lapse when he realized he had actually came away from the toss up with the quaffle, so long that the other chaser tried to steal but luckily he sloppily dodged. With the quaffle tucked under his arm he began speeding down the pitch
    AC: 12
    Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

I need some room to breathe
    You can stay asleep
    If you wanted to
    They say that's nothing's free
    You can run with me
    If you wanted to
    Yeah you can run with me
    If you wanted to

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm
    User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            You close your eyes

As cool as it would have been to nail the first ever shot, Cian would have been suprised. Cain tried again on a differant target. He only get better if he kept going.

Total roll: 13 (nope)
                                                                              AC is 16 for targets

Girl but all the while
                                                                              You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

null

null

null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Docked away

Yancy sighed when he failed to steal. He shot forward to try again.

Final Roll: 18 (steal)
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Docked away

Yancy came away with the quaffle and almost smiled. He set off in the opposite direction with a sigh.

Final Roll: 18 (steal)
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to steal
                                                      1/3
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm
    User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            You close your eyes

Drat! Cian missed again. prehaps the third time is a charm? He hoped so!

Total roll: 9 [nope]
                                                                              AC is 16 for targets

Girl but all the while
                                                                              You're out of time

null

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games