Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Like a thief in the night...
User Image

"You keep calling him evil. My JunJun is a good little doll. I've heard enough out of you...time for your punishment..."
Wrapping his fist into the belt, Hayato began to tighten it. He was just about to reach for Naoko's zipper when he heard the sudden ringing of a phone.
Tilting his head curiously, he reached into the pianist's pocket and pulled out the device.
On the caller ID was the name of the day!

"My, oh, my..." he laughed, turning the phone so that Naoko could see the name across the screen.
"If I must punish you...I think I will do it in the most fun way I can think up..."
Grabbing a pillow off the couch, Hayato stuffed it into Naoko's mouth, holding it in there firmly, as he answered the phone.

"Moshi moshi..."

"Um...who is this? Where is Ourmori Naoko?" the voice on the other end sounded puzzled, the phone moving around a bit as if he were checking who he had dialed.

"Ah. This is Tendo...one of the crew from the show. Seems like Oumori-san's phone got into my bag. I was wondering what that strange sound was!" he laughed.

"What? Oh wow...that's probably why he isn't here...I bet he went to the wrong hospital or something and couldn't call anyone. I guess I better go find out where he got to." Ryu reasoned.

"Oh...oh my, before you do that, would you come meet me and pick up his phone. You see, I live a long way out of the city, and it's so troublesome to drive all the way back when I don't need to. I could meet you halfway, say...the family restaurant off the highway near where the suburbs cut off..."

"Isn't that place abandoned?" the violinist questioned.

"Ah, yes, but it's the best landmark I can think of."

"Oh.............well ok, I suppose. I wouldn't want to put you to any more trouble. Thank you, Tendo-san." Ryu said.

"No....thank you. see you shortly."

And with that, Hayato hung up the phone, smiling down at Naoko's terrified face.

"Now I get TWO kittens!" he exclaimed, pulling the pillow from the blond's mouth, laughing like a madman.

I am come to steal it all away...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He wanted Ryu to find him... wanted to be held in those warm arms that cared so much... safety...
But...
"Hayato NO! You can't! I..." but before he could say anything else, there was a pillow shoved into his mouth.
Well, technically the end of one, but Hayato's hand kept it from popping free.
Try as he might, Naoko screamed from where he was laying. Thrashing around under Hayato and crying out with everything he had.
Of course those screams and cries came out so muffled that the madman could probably barely hear them.
As Hayato talked... as his plan became clear... Naoko began to cry.
Literally cry as tears streaked down his cheeks and temples. The blond knew what this meant... and if Ryu wasn't smart... if he wasn't attentive or warned or something...
When the phone was hung up and Naoko's mouth free to speak, he spat up in Hayato's face with all the anger he could manage. "I never wanted him involved!" the pianist shouted, rage obvious in his darkening amber eyes. "NEVER! He has nothing to do with any of this, you sick b*****d!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Hayato frowned, closing his eyes as the spit flew into his face.

"Just for that..." he began, wiping away the saliva, "I'm going to make this far worse on him than I will on you."

Standing up, Hayato kicked the helpless blond in the ribs, then again in the stomach, bending over and hefting the man up over his shoulder after he undid the restraint.
While Naoko was gasping in pain, he made quick work of carrying him down the hall, then through a door leading up a tall flight of stairs.
At the top of the stairs was a sort of attic...no windows, no way out except down the stairs. The dark, wood paneled room was empty, save for a toilet and sink in the corner, and a mattress with unused, blood red sheets.

"Welcome home, love." Hayato hissed in the pianist's ear, throwing him down on the mattress.
"Now, I have to hurry and go, but I expect you to be good while I'm gone..." he smiled, kneeling down and cuffing Naoko's wrist to a steel pipe running from the floor to the ceiling.
This had all been planned, for quite some time, it seemed.
The handcuffs had already had one end attached to the pipe...just waiting for someone to hold onto.
Looking at Naoko's phone in his hand, Hayato sneered and threw it as hard as he could into the wall across the room, shattering it into a thousand un-fixable pieces.

"I'll be back, kitten, and I'll bring you a present."

And with that, Hayato turned his back and walked down the stairs, shutting the door and locking the stairwell for good measure, using a deadbolt as well as two sliding locks, just in case.

Then, quick as he could, he hit the road.
Things had gotten quite interesting indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Ah...kami-sama!" Ryu sighed, clicking his phone closed.
"Guys...I'll be back soon, ok. Gotta go take care of something."

Of course, Ryu didn't mention what. Didn't even really wait for anyone to respond. He just turned and hurried off, thinking it better to get Naoko's phone before Naoko wound up at the right hospital looking for him.
He hoped it would please his tenshi that he had gone to fetch the device for him.
Catching a cab, Ryu had it drop him at the studio where he picked up his personal car and set out on the road.
Hopefully this wouldn't take long at all.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Sucking in air, Naoko curled in on himself to protect his vital organs from injury. He didn't struggle while Hayato carried him... mainly because, at the moment, it just hurt too damn much.
The world spun in shades of brown until red found his amber gaze and he couldn't help staring at those blood red clean pressed sheets...
~Click~
Gaze unfocusing for a moment, Naoko turned to see the handcuff around his wrist.
"No..." the blond whispered, lurching forward at Hayato. "NO! DON'T DO THIS TO HIM!!!" he screamed, utterly terrified for his lover now.
If Ryu got broken... if Ryu became like Naoko...
He couldn't bear to live with the knowledge that he had caused such a horror...
Panicking wouldn't help things...
As soon as he knew Hayato had left the house, the pianist set to work...
One minute later he had a dislocated thumb... but was free of the cuffs.
Quickly dashing to the door, Naoko tried it. He knew it'd be locked... but he had to try. Hell, the man even tried to pick the lock with a credit card from his wallet in his back pocket... still no luck. For a moment, the blond didn't know what to do... then he remembered the pipe.
Heading back over, he inspected the metal, eyes following where it went on the floorboards. It was an attic, so there would obviously be piping in there just beneath the floor.
Five minutes later, fingers bleeding and raw with various splinters stuck too deep to pull out properly, Naoko was holding a pipe in his hands... one that he had torn up out of the floor... though he didn't intend to use it for a weapon.
At least not yet.
No... instead, he hurried back to the door and began to mercilessly beat against it with the pipe, tearing chunk after chunk of wood out and forming a dent.
A dent that would eventually be a hole if he hurried...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

It wasn't a long drive from his little lair to the meeting spot, but Hayato wanted ample time to prepare. This had to go smoothly.
Well, either it would go smoothly, or he would likely have to kill Ryu right then and there.
Either way...

The building was abandoned, having once been a family owned seafood restaurant. There were no homes for a couple of miles either way now...a good idea as to why the little business had failed.
Location, location, location.
Putting on a hat and wrapping a scarf around his neck, hiding his mouth a bit, he waited.

In about forty-five minutes, he could see headlights coming his way.
The car pulled in, parking just across from his vehicle.
Getting out of the car, Hayato waved.

Ryu stepped out of his car, smiling.
He was a cute one. Very small, for a seme.
Hayato had to wonder how that relationship worked. It just seemed odd as he pictured it in his head.

Waving at the rather interestingly dressed man, Hayato approached.

"Hey! Hope I didn't take too long, Tendo-san!" Ryu beamed. "You got the phone?"

"Yeah...I got what you're looking for..." he replied in a pleasant voice, reaching into his pocket and swiftly drawing out a needle filled with a heavy sedative.
Grabbing Ryu by the arm, he injected the violinist in the neck before the man could scream, fight, even realize what had happened.

Quickly, he loaded the limp body into the car and headed back home.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Reaching through the crudely made hole, Naoko stretched his arm, pieces of wood digging into the wounds made earlier by Hayato and causing blood to run anew. He grimaced, but kept going, long lithe fingers finding the locks and turning them.
One... two... three...
Soon the door swung open and Naoko tumbled out, landing on the stairs and somehow managing to stop his descent before he got hurt.
Quickly, the blond was up on his feet, running down the steps and into... well... something he never expected.
The house was HUGE.
He hadn't exactly thought about it when he was tied to the couch... but the living room was large and very posh. In fact... it seemed Hayato had a lot of money... this peaked his curiosity.
Well that, and a need to find the front door.
So, he simply opened the first door he found... seemed to be the madman's bedroom only... well...
"Oh my god..." Naoko whispered, both hands coming up to cover his mouth.
The room was full of dolls... all of them looking like Hayato.
Or... rather... Jun perhaps...
Aside from the fact that many of them seemed worth thousands, some... some were disturbing... A few of the dolls had been bound up in various ways, one was even hanging from the ceiling by it's neck!
A wave of sickness wafted over Naoko and he grabbed the wall, barely able to keep his stomach at bay.
This was beyond insane... this... this was certifiably mad... the sort of thing serial killers did...
"Jun... this is just wrong... all of it..." the blond whispered, backing out the door slowly, momentarily forgetting that he was supposed to be escaping.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Pulling into the garage, Hayato was pleased with how easy the retrieval had gone down.
Hauling Ryu's light body into the house was rather easy. It seemed he actually weighed less than Naoko.
When he got inside, though, he instantly saw what had happened. The door to the attic had been torn through, blood smeared along the edges of the hole and the outside.

Impressive.

Silently, he placed Ryu on the floor, heading down the hall with inaudible footsteps.
So...Naoko had found his room.

"Very naughty of you, violating somebody's private room in such a way. I thought I asked you to be good, kitten..." he whispered just before he grabbed Naoko around the neck, choking him roughly and dragging him down the hall.
Wheeling the blond around, he forced him to look at Ryu's body lying on the floor.
From the outside appearance of things, Ryu looked...dead.

"See...I told you I'd bring you a present." he chuckled. "But you didn't listen, so now I have to break it."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm

"GAH!"
A strangled gasp escaped Naoko as he was grabbed by Hayato from behind, his airway cut off tight. He fought, clawing at the hand with bloody fingers.
He was spinning, collapsing to the floorboards on his hands and knees with the madman's hand on the back of his neck, forcing him to look.
"Ryu..." the blond whispered, reaching out and scrambling for the man until he was pulled back and Hayato's words resounded in his head.
"Don't..." turning in the grip, Naoko's amber gaze focused solely on the madman. "I'll do whatever the hell you want just don't hurt him!!! I won't even scream! I swear it! Or I'll scream as much as you want me to, every time you ask, just.... just don't..." he grabbed Hayato's wrist with his bleeding hands. "Just tell me what the hell you want!!! Please!!!"
Naoko couldn't take this... he was breaking and he'd hardly been touched.
But with Ryu laying there... with his akuma unconscious... innocent of all this madness...
"Please, Hayato.... onegaishimasu..." the pianist begged.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

"You know what...." Hayato seemed to ponder the offer for a moment, but then he laughed, obviously just toying with Naoko further.
"Perhaps we could have worked something out...but you broke my door...and you went in my room...nobody goes in my room, kitten. Nobody."

Hauling Naoko closer to the violinist's body, he held tight to the blond.
"He really is pretty. Nearly prettier than you. So, you chose this little fairy over my JunJun? What poor taste..." he clicked his tongue against his teeth like a disappointed parent.
"What is it this little elf does again? Hardly seems like he could do anything as important as what my brother does."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Naoko paled, licking his lips. "He... he sings..."
Okay so the blond wasn't about to say that the man played the violin... he knew what would happen if he said that...
Oh he knew so well...
"Please, Hayato..." the blond whispered, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please... you love Jun so much, right? What..." he looked around, eyes darting, trying to come up with something... anything... "What if I dressed up as Jun? Acted like him? You'd have your doll to play with all over again, wouldn't you? At least until you had the real thing and... and you just let Ryu go or... or just not hurt him, please... I... I'd die if I saw him in pain, Hayato... I would... I couldn't take it..."
Ryu was so close...
So very close that Naoko could reach out and touch him.
But he didn't dare...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Hayato turned on Naoko as soon as the words left his lips.

"Are you ******** with me?!" he railed.
"You think I would have you disgrace my brother by playing dress-up of him? You're nothing like my brother. You say you hate him, you betrayed him for this pathetic little thing that sings? I promise you, his songs could never compare to my Jun's voice!"
Raising his hand, he struck Naoko, once, twice, three times, four...battering him about the head and face.

"Ryu is here because you wanted to ******** with me. Now he's going to suffer for your indiscretions along with you. And now you have to go and mock me! I'll have none of it!" he flew off the handle, throwing Naoko halfway down the hall before grabbing Ryu by the neck and lifting him off the floor, dangling him by his throat.

Slowly, Ryu's eyes began to drift open as if he were slowly regaining consciousness.

"N....na...." the violinist rasped, choking in Hayato's grasp.
Smiling, Hayato stood there and squeezed, putting pressure on the voicebox.

"If he's a singer, then I will just take his voice...his voice in exchange for my door and the trouble you have cause me."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Blood fell from his lips, one of Hayato's hits splitting the sensitive skin. He collapsed again, afraid to move at first.
"Gomen nasai!" Naoko cried out, just before he was tossed.
Landing hard, the blond curled in on himself before carefully getting to his hands and knees.
Then he saw it...
He saw Hayato holding Ryu up... watching the dangling violinist as his hand squeezed harder... and harder...
Naoko gathered everything he had inside of himself, grabbing the discarded pipe that he had used to break the door down WHICH, luckily for him, had been only a few feet from where Hayato had tossed him... and charged.
"YAMETTE!!!!" the pianist screamed, striking Hayato with the pipe hard as if it were a baseball bat.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

The kitten was angry. Very angry.
Angry enough to show its claws.

Hayato saw the blond grab the pipe, but Naoko had been too close for him to dodge.
The pipe slammed into his head, the sound of metal against flesh and bone resounding in the room.
Then, the pipe clattered to the ground.
That would have been the end of it...except...

"Heh...heh heh heh heh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" Hayato laughed, looking up at Naoko from beneath Ryu's body on the floor.
Hayato and managed to move Ryu into the line of fire just before impact.
Naoko probably never saw what happened. Didn't have a clue until it was too late.
He had been so full of anger that he had gone and bludgeoned his own lover.

"Look at that! You killed him! Hahahahahahaha! You ******** killed him! Incredible! Hahahahahahahahaha!" Hayato laughed and laughed, rolling on the floor as Ryu lay there, blood pooling around his head as he lay, unmoving, on the floor.
Pushing himself to his feet, he walked up to Naoko, grabbing his bloodstained hand and pulling him close.

"See...now this is why we can't have nice things..." he hissed, forcing a kiss on the traumatized man.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Naoko didn't move...
He didn't do anything... no reaction, no words, no tears... nothing.
Hayato was kissing him, and he didn't even realize it.
All his amber eyes saw was the blood... the blood and the body... that beautiful beautiful body.
When the kiss broke... well... so did Naoko...
He collapsed, sobbing, arms above his head since Hayato was still holding his hands.
"Ryu!" the pianist cried out, saying the man's name over and over again... hoping... praying... that he hadn't killed him.
"Ryu! RYU PLEASE!!! OPEN YOUR EYES RYU!!!" he begged... pleaded... sobbed and cried out with everything he had...
Until he just couldn't take it anymore and he leaned against Hayato's legs, arms still above him, sobbing uncontrollably.
He'd killed his beloved...
Hadn't he?
And if he hadn't, Ryu would surely die without medical attention...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games