Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 pm
*Pushes the door open, bringing in a fresh load of baked goods and supplies for the staff to put away. She takes a moment to touch base with each of her staff before heading out.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:41 pm
*walks into the Pad to buy some rolls to have with tonight's dinner. With so much going on today, he hadn't thought about it until a little while earlier. Velcore and Kits' dragons had been hanging around most of the day, and he'd had to lock them out of the house when he left to make sure dinner wasn't stolen*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm
*walks in with an armload of flyers, the aroma in the shop reminding her that she hadn't eaten lunch yet* Mmmmm... Oh, Karrie! Hi! ^_^ *sees the baked goods in the case behind him and her stomach growls* cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm
Hey Kits. *turns around to talk to her while his order is put in a bag* confused Blond hair? *reaches out to touch a strand of it* Since when do you go around wearing wigs?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 pm
cat_sweatdrop *pushes away his hand that's a little too close to her ear* I just felt like it, okay? cat_razz So what are you here for? *tries to peek around him at what the lady behind the counter is putting in the bag*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:03 pm
*drops his hand down* Okay... I'm just picking up some rolls for dinner. *sees the flyers and picks one up* You're still coming over, right? *glances at the flyer to see what day she'd finally decided on* Friday this time...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm
Of course. ^_^ It's been a while since you've invited us over for dinner. *nods* I thought Friday might work out better than Sunday, so I'm trying it. *shrugs* I figured I'd leave some of the flyers here. *stomach growls again* I think I'll get a snack while I'm here though. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm
*glances down when he hears her stomach* xd Sounds like you'd better. *pays for his order and steps aside so Kits can get something* Maybe you'll get a bigger crowd on a Friday. *eyes follow the excited movements of Kits' tail when she steps up to the counter*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 pm
-dame comes in and goes straight to the counter displaying the selections, practically pushing her nose against the glass in anticipation, bouncing on her heels and eyeing the yummy breads hungrily. Every since Lily brought in that fresh bread the other night at MW, she's been practically rabid for more.- emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:39 pm
*just after placing her order, dame comes up to the counter, blind to everything but the display* Hi dame. cat_lol Hungry?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Hi dame. *steps aside to let her through, amused by her concentration on the fresh baked goods*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm
-head jerks up and looks around, wagging her butt to wag the tail, then realises what she's doing and ducks her head to hide her embarassment- Er....hi guys... sweatdrop redface How are ya'll? A bit hungry...yeah... sweatdrop Been having a craving since the other day...

-licks her lips and looks off to the side- Ahem... sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:53 pm
*sees dame's odd movements and glances down* Did you just finish a shift at TCK? I'm pretty hungry too... I was just dropping off some flyers for the next Art Night, but it just smells so good in here! cat_gonk *glances over to see if her order's ready yet*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm
*clears his throat* I'll just stand back here... I'm not getting in the way of hungry girls. sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 pm
-giggles at what Karrie said and stands beside Kits, hip-butting her slightly- Yeah, I did just get off at TCK. -blushes again- redface So...-glances down slightly at her outfit and then stares at the bread- yeah...-giggles a bit nervously- Habits die hard, ya know.... lol

Ahem. -clears throat- It does smell good in here! Mmmm. I love the smell of fresh bread. So yummmmmy! biggrin OOoooh! Art Night? When did you say it was gonna be again?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff