Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : well lets just say i like jokes *smiles*

Guu:......*looks away*.....i dont think Rez is ever coming back............

Ran : ....... it feels like that but dont worry *smiles* im sure he'll come back

Guu:.......i doubt it *walks to kitchen* he never came back last time......*goes inside kitchen*

Ran : ................. *stands up and stretches* he'll be back i know it *yawns walks to room and jumps on bed falling asleep easily*

*Meanwhile*
Rez:*standing on apartment's roof,bloody*...........*looks at claws which are bloody too* i really gotta do something about this........but what.........*sits down* i cant go back to them now.......not like this...........they'll never understand.........*lays down* i dont know what to do........  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm
Yuuki:Why dont girl like me? *shrugs* Oh well..... *sighs*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : well lets just say i like jokes *smiles*

Guu:......*looks away*.....i dont think Rez is ever coming back............

Ran : ....... it feels like that but dont worry *smiles* im sure he'll come back

Guu:.......i doubt it *walks to kitchen* he never came back last time......*goes inside kitchen*

Ran : ................. *stands up and stretches* he'll be back i know it *yawns walks to room and jumps on bed falling asleep easily*

*Meanwhile*
Rez:*standing on apartment's roof,bloody*...........*looks at claws which are bloody too* i really gotta do something about this........but what.........*sits down* i cant go back to them now.......not like this...........they'll never understand.........*lays down* i dont know what to do........

Sakura : *opens a portal in the sky but doesnt notice and walks down , falls* ahhhhh!!!!!!! *thud* @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Meanwhile*

Sakura : *opens a portal in the sky but doesnt notice and walks down , falls* ahhhhh!!!!!!! *thud* @_@

Rez:*hears screaming and thud then quickly gets up and gets ready to attack,eye pupils glowing red,and growling*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Meanwhile*

Rez:*hears screaming and thud then quickly gets up and gets ready to attack,eye pupils glowing red,and growling*

Sakura : *sits up* owww *rubbing her back* for somebody whos been in training since 5 i still suck at the place of where the portal is to appear *sees Rez* oh Rez *ears twitch, confused* what are you doing up here on the *looks around* roof ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Meanwhile*

Sakura : *sits up* owww *rubbing her back* for somebody whos been in training since 5 i still suck at the place of where the portal is to appear *sees Rez* oh Rez *ears twitch, confused* what are you doing up here on the *looks around* roof ?

Rez:*realizes it's Sakura and hides claws,then eyes stop glowing* N-nothing......*turns around,looking away from Sakura*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Meanwhile*

Rez:*realizes it's Sakura and hides claws,then eyes stop glowing* N-nothing......*turns around,looking away from Sakura*

Sakura : .... *stands up and walks to Rez* hey Rez why are you all bloody ? why ? were you stuttering ? what are you hiding behind your back ? where have you been ? are you ok ? you look tired and i heard a grol what happened to it ? *next to Rez looking elsewhere*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : .... *stands up and walks to Rez* hey Rez why are you all bloody ? why ? were you stuttering ? what are you hiding behind your back ? where have you been ? are you ok ? you look tired and i heard a grol what happened to it ? *next to Rez looking elsewhere*

Rez:*says nothing,not knowing what to answer first,and still looking away*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : hey Rez whats wrong ? why wont you answer me ? did i say anything bad ? im just curious ? do you hate me is that it ? cant you please just tell me whats going ? why are you so quiet ? Rez *looks at him seriously* whats wrong ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : hey Rez whats wrong ? why wont you answer me ? did i say anything bad ? im just curious ? do you hate me is that it ? cant you please just tell me whats going ? why are you so quiet ? Rez *looks at him seriously* whats wrong ?

Rez:......*looks at* i cant stay with you guys........not like this..........if i stay here......i'll end up killing people.....even you guys.......*looks away* that's why im always away......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:......*looks at* i cant stay with you guys........not like this..........if i stay here......i'll end up killing people.....even you guys.......*looks away* that's why im always away......

Sakura : ........ *looks down* is that why.................. *starts giggling* so thats why  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........ *looks down* is that why.................. *starts giggling* so thats why

Rez:*still looking away,not saying anything*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *hugs him by the waist even though hes bloody all over* Rez is stupid worrying about us when he should be worrying about himself .... *sigh* Rez you wont kill us we wouldn't let you we'll be too busy trying to stop you to be worrying about us dieing we all love you Rez if you didn't come back it would be the same *still hugging him looking down*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *hugs him by the waist even though hes bloody all over* Rez is stupid worrying about us when he should be worrying about himself .... *sigh* Rez you wont kill us we wouldn't let you we'll be too busy trying to stop you to be worrying about us dieing we all love you Rez if you didn't come back it would be the same *still hugging him looking down*

Rez:...................*puts hand (with no claws on it) on Sakura's head*..........thanks Sakura........if i try to kill you guys...............then dont hesitate to kill me.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:...................*puts hand (with no claws on it) on Sakura's head*..........thanks Sakura........if i try to kill you guys...............then dont hesitate to kill me.....

Sakura : *lets go , looks at him and smiles* that wont happen  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games