Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:46 pm

((Srry I'm Windkit..))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 pm

after lloking around for cloudkit and not finding him, waspkit was padding back to the nursery when she heard patchstar's renmark about not enough food.ive got it! she thought patchstar's grumpy 'cause sh's hungry! padds out of camp, escaping notice.scents a mouse and drops low,pounces and misses. she chases the mouse until it gets caught in a bramble thicket and she finally catches it. she purrs and looks around, thinking i caught it! time to go home...Wait, where IS home? looks around franticly, and trots of in a deriction she thinks is right.
((lol, waspy just headed off towards the gathering,lol
PATCHY! thats perfect for waspy's prob! then in the next attack, wolfkit and thornkit can come! we should name them! can i post a topic fot it?))

SpecterSolemn

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:11 pm

(Aww. Oh Wells. Bye MoonClan! D:

I'll come to visit! Well, until I make a new cat for MoonClan. XD; )
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 am

Pantherclaw walked over to the other kits in the clearing and Cloudkit happily jumpped off Pantherclaw to play with them

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 am

((Morningkit is going to be a moon, so she can DO things....))

Morningkit looked at Cloudkit and batted him on the nose.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 am

(eh patchy i read ur post in the gathering so Cinderstar shall now take her leave sweatdrop sorry i'm slow)
Cinderstar saw that her clan had forgotten about her already. Her sister and old leader were fussing over a kit instead of speaking with her. Cinderstar sadly got up. Cherrywhisker padded to her side. "I miss you." Cherrywhisker whispered to her mother. Cinderstar looked down at her and purred. "I love you most of all. . .it seems you were the only one who turned out alright in the end." Cherrywhisker licked her mothers shoulder. "you've already heard our answer, so i'm sorry but you have to go. Good luck in your battle mother." Cherrywhisker then sighed and padded off to get a look at the kit. Cinderstar stood up and padded towards the entrance. The two warriors stood there patiently waiting. "i take it we're going solo on this?" Nightclaw growled. Cinderstar nodded. "come we're not welcome here anymore." Cinderstar growled padding back towards woodclan. A seed of saddening hatred was now planted in her heart.
(and thats it, by guys!!! i loooove u!!!)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 am

Fuzzykit ran in a cirle than plopped down onto the ground, 'What can I do here?' He thought as he looked around. 'Where is Joltflash?' He thought as he scanned the clearing.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Joltflash was sunning by the nursery and Bluekit was hanging around the apprentices den. She had decided to give up being a medicine cat because Cloudkit was already going to be Leafpetal's apprentice. Tawnykit and Dustkit were looking for Waspkit. Joltflash lifted her head and scanned the clearing. "Fuzzykit! Were are you?"

Spiceshadow

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm

(xD sorry Cinderstar! PATCHY LUFFS YOU!)

Patchstar's ears perked right up. "Y-your...mate?" She asked, astonished. Mosspelt, of all warriors, was sneaking out and seeing a tomcat who was a...loner?? Patchstar shook her head violently. She never would've expected this from Mosspelt. "Very well then, I trust you've chosen your mate well," Patchstar said quietly, hoping it was true.

Turning her attention to the small kit, Patchstar purred and rested her fluffy tail in the kit's head. "Hello Fuzzykit."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

(@Waspkit: ...wha??? what's waspy's problem, and who are wolf and thornkit? but i dont think you should make a topic for them, just keep it in here or another thread)

Panda--Chan
Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Cloudkit happily played with the other kits as Pantherclaw sat down and watched
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 am

Mosspelt wasn't finished, though she smiled when Patchstar said that. "So..Do you think he can join, er, MoonClan? And get a new name and everything?" she asked, a little more cinfident.

Shadow smiled.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hi, Patchstar!" He said as he got back up and stood proudly. He then heard the scream of Joltflash, "Joltflash!" He said before running over to her. "I'm right here!" He squeaked as he looke at her. "I was only talking to Patchstar!" He meowed before sitting down next to her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm

((Cloudkit ignored meh crying ))

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 am

(Now Im having five kits...iExoricstCosplayer is playing Skykit. If one more person wishes to play a kit, you can be Starkit.)
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games