Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Draco smiled as he tossed the medicine over towards the tamer as he took the money, pocketing it. This was an odd tamer, clearly new, but to be that messed up already... odd. "You want to join me? I guess... have you heard about the Spring of Sol before?" he asked, the purple haired tamer not really minding, more men meant more fire power.

Divine Rainor
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 am

User Image

Flamemon

Placing on the side of one of the human constructed buildings, Flamemon looked at what seemed to be the center. This place was a gateway for digimon and humans to come and go as they see fit. Shaking his head in such a way, he reached into his small letter bag and popped the last of the letters he had into the mail slot. Finally finished with his small job for the day, Flamemon smiled as he started making his way back to the post office. Thinking about it he knew that, here in the digital world that tamers could come and go as they plead... what if digimon had that luxury? He would never know because of the life he had now. Reaching the post office, he refilled his bag full of fliers and took his daily pay for the day.

Waving the manager goodbye for the day, he started off on his second job that he had to complete. This job was a simple one but it was an effective one too, passing out fliers to other digimon/humans about an up-coming digimon tournament.

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:10 am

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Rei thought for a moment.
"No I dont think i have. Navi do you." There was a uneasy pause, Navi usally didn't take this long to answer.
"No... i haven't." Navi's voice was no more than a whisper, she looked embarrassed.
"Don't worry Navi you don't have to know everything, so what is it?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 am

Divine Rainor

Draco grinned a little. "Oh? Then you are missing out." He move forward, his hand moving up to grab the tamer's shoulder, pulling him close. "The Lost Spring of Sol is a powerful hot spring. It was created long ago by an ancient Demon, whose name has been lost to time. Legend holds that this Demon was stronger then the current Demon Lords combined, and far more evil. The spring was his final creation before disappearing from History, and was also lost in time.

And I plan to find it."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:36 am

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Rei was suprised by the suddenness of this tamer. His mind raced as he thought of a quick solution. ((This spring of sol is clearly bad stuff, it needs to be destroyed at all costs. Mabye if I go along with him till we find it then I destroy it once he's lead me right to it. I mean I can pass for a badguy, I've got 2 virus digimon.)) Rei put on his best grin like he'd seen Sho do when he got a evil plan formed.
"That sounds like a great plan you've got there, mind if I tag along?" Rei could see the confused expression on Gigimon and Navi, but Lobomon leaned over and explained quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Divine Rainor

"Um... sure, why not." Draco replied, he had no problem bring the boy with him, the tamer looking over at his two botamons, motioning them over. The two of them running over to jump up onto Draco's shoulders. "Ready to leave?"

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:54 am

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

"After that medicine I can do anything. Lets go!" Gigimon still looked qute confused but he would go n with it. Lobomon looked inquisintevly at Rei but knew what was happening.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Divine Rainor

"Excellent! Then off to Tropical Jungle!" Draco said, pointing out towards the horizon. "And forward."

[Exit]

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Rei felt quite uncertain about what he would find on this journey, but he tried to keep up his act. "Ah, the jungle, so many bad memories there, lets hope im not disapointed here!"

[exit]
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:12 pm

(Enter)
Its been months since Kaizer left for his training. He felt joyous at the thought of finally coming to Network City after so long. The fun ideas that he was planning was running through his mind like crazy. The aura of his happiness was so strong that his partner Emperor Greymon could feel it.
"Hey Kaizer!!! Calm it down a bit, we have plenty of time to get supplies and have a little fun later on. But first lets get your digivice fixed up and upgraded for when we leave."
"Alright,alright I will calm down a bit. But you can't lie we were gone for quite awhile. So you can't help but be excited about coming back."
"I understand but there are limits to ones happiness. So lets hurry up and get the boring stuff done and then have fun. Alright!"
"Alright. Lets go and get he digivice repaired."
As Kaizer and Emperor Greymon journeyed through the city they stumbled across a small repair shop. With excitement that they can get the first of there tasks done the duo ran in side. "Welcome young ones! Welcome to my shop." said a very old voice. So the tamer and his partner looked around to find a Jijimon stand at the counter.
"So what do you young ones need repaired." said Jijimon.
"Ohh!!!" said Kaizer surprisingly. "Yes sir we need to repair my digivice and hopefully get it upgraded."
Kaizer then pulls out his digivice and slowly puts it on the counter in front of Jijimon. Soon after with a steady look and quite a few tweaks Jijimon was able to completely repair the digivice in no time flat.
"There you go young man, it has not been upgraded but it is fixed. Your using a very old model so the repairs were really easy."
"Thank you sir I really appreciate it. So how much do I owe you." said Kaizer as he grabbed his digivice from the counter.
"Ohh. Don't worry about it you don;t have to pay me so long as you promise me not to upgrade it."
Surprised Kaizer wondered why he did not want him to upgrade.
"Okay I won't, but why should I not upgrade it."
"Because that model is a special model. That is perfect just the way it is."
"Alright then, well thank you and good bye sir."
So after that the day went by fast with Kaizer and Emperor Greymon finishing all there chores. After all was complete they enjoyed there day with everyone of Kaizer's digimon all singing Karaoke. Just like there friendship their day was absolute, and they were all enjoying themselves. But to top it all off they all went to the top of the highest building to enjoy the fireworks.
"Well Kaizer it seems we are ready for a new journey ahead of us. So where should we go first."
With a smile on his face he responded with a sigh saying. "Who knows but until then lets just enjoy our return. Because soon after we're just going to have to wing it for a while until we find our meaning in this world." Kaizer then pulls out his digivice and looks deeply into it. "Today feels just like my first day in the Digital World... Well old pal we will fight together again one day."
"Kaizer did you say something?"
"Oh nothing just the ranting of teenager still in his youth." soon as Kaizer puts down his digivice, a word in dark red spells out "Welcome back" surprises Kaizer but also makes him smile. "Yeah its good to be back."
User Image

(Exit to ???)(Just Rping after a long leave. This is just my way of saying I'm coming back to the guild.)

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Nicholas Jones
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would then leave with his digimon off somewhere. He did not feel like staying around here for now.

User ImageUser Image

((ooc: Short Post. Just Lazy xp ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

Flamemon

After passing out the fliers in a well mannered manor, Flamemon made a break back to the store that had asked him to hand out the fliers and returned the bag to them. He was going to be honest, taking the digital credits before he started off down the street for something to eat.

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

"Blue eyes... the corrupt"
User Image User Image The other Rei sauntered into the city, followed by the green lobomon, his protector, not like he needed one. But him an it were brethren. Born from Rei's digisoul. Not like he cared about it, it was moody and silent and always advising him on things that he did not need advising about. It was all "be careful master!" or "Calm down master!"... It made him sick.

The fight with Draco had been long and rough, neither side producing a winner. In the end both sides had run to lick their wounds. Lobomon was the most injured, being the only Digimon that remained by his side after the split, not like he cared. His first priority was to find the other Rei. Some would find that strange, the dark side seeking the light side. But it needed to be done. He was alive now, that was a fact, but he was still Rei's digisoul, which meant it had certain positive aspects as well as drawbacks. The biggest of which being the fact that he couldn't exist without Rei. It was a simple fact, Rei was the one the power was created from, so without him, the dark side(a being made of this energy) would be unable to sustain itself, and cease to exist. So the logical solution was to find Rei and put him somewhere where he couldn't be hurt.

Lobomon had suggested that they try Network City first, as that was where Rei always went when he had no where else to go...
"If this is where he goes when he has no where else to go, then where the hell is he!"
"I don't know master"
"Don't you pull that on me! Goddammit your useless!" He turned and punched lobomon through a nearby wall. Lobomon got up, dusted himself off and continued walked beside the other Rei. Out of the whole an angry gang of Falcomon emerged, obviously angry at the fact a lobomon just smashed through their wall.

"Hey you! What the Hell?"
The other Rei didn't even dignify the falcomon with a response. Hands in pockets, he turned and booted the falcomon in the face, making it richochet of several lamposts before becoming unconsious on a nearby roof.
"Come at me bro!" One of the falcomon took that moment to leap at him from the sky, only to be punched back down and into four other falcomon...

...THe fight was over. The other Rei walked over to the last Falcomon, picked it up and slammed it into a wall.
"Glad we could straighten things out..."
"Please sir... don't hurt me."
"I won't, I just want you to do me a favor. Find and capture Rei Makoto...
User Image
"Torch can go to hell!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A light appeared and formed a portal, out of which David Ranci appeared, with Terriermon upon his shoulder. David looked around, trying to find someone who could give him directions. Eventually David just shrugged and took off towards the exit. So where are we headed Terriermon? he asked. Toy Town! came an excited reply. Okay. Now we just need some directions! david said with a smile.

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

With only a slight exasperated sigh to show his feelings, Johnathan and Elecmon finally arrived in the city. The two looked at all the sight, sounds and smells happening all around them. Elecmon most of all, having never been anywhere but his territory in the digiforest. Johnathan's sense of tourism seemed to fade from his expression little by little, and before long simply said, " let's see what this place has in store for us." Elecmon only seemed to shrug before replying, " yeah, i could expand my territory to include this place as well."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games