Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:34 am
User Image So a kid in my English class curses. The teacher says ....User Image

Grawr... Leaving Soon... Got to go to school to get a good education gonk I'll be back, probably around 8:30 pm

User Image “I don’t want to hear that language in my class”!So everyone Starts talking in Spanish.!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:35 am
Animaznboy

Grawr... Leaving Soon... Got to go to school to get a good education gonk I'll be back, probably around 8:30 pm

User Image “I don’t want to hear that language in my class”!So everyone Starts talking in Spanish.!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

ok have fun at skool, take care  

Lost_child01

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:39 am

It's nice having new people come here... THe APG's been kind of dead and not that many people that are new post here. It's usually just the people that were here last year. Please come back m ore often biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:40 am
Animaznboy

"hugs panda kun" have fun in school. i have to take angmar sama to work and im going to be shoping also XD so i too wont be back till some time in 10 some thing  

traya sakurazukamori

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 am
Animaznboy
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
*walks thro the door* hmmm.... nice *walks to the counter* can i have a vodka please?

I.D please XD

i'm 18 i can drink, i'm legal lol *showz uni I.D*

in the states you have to be 21 XD... aah what ever "hands the vodka that panda kun gave her" "poors a little" it's strong XO !!!

*Pokes Traya* In California, Tiz only 18. And You're not allowed to serve drinks since you don't work here gonk

"beat up panda kun" i do work hear!!!! im not on because of work baka! im the cheif ! *sniff* you hurt my feeling *sniff*

florida u have to be 21 and another few states u have to be 21  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 am
Animaznboy

It's nice having new people come here... THe APG's been kind of dead and not that many people that are new post here. It's usually just the people that were here last year. Please come back m ore often biggrin

who come bak more often?  

Lost_child01

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animaznboy: Haha, I like that Super panda thingy, it's so cute. >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:35 am
yay i got my first tatoo last night the kanji Ai on my left arm and it didnt hurt at all suprising, i hope my ex doesnt think i got it bc i still love her lol bc there is a diff reason but yea... heart  

Kuroi Kohhi

Moongems

Sexy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:20 pm
Animaznboy

Yahitsu xd !!! I learned a new word in Japanese from reading stuff I shouldn't xp

haha
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:24 pm
lol.....i know how to speak some spanish......im learning it this year.  

santannamoss

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:35 pm
Meep!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:49 pm
meep?  

santannamoss

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:50 pm
santannamoss
meep?
Just for fun...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:46 pm
Animaznboy

well im back. lol. haha. *pulls out some glow sticks and starts raving to the music playing in the background*  

soyXsauce

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:47 pm
*Pulls out glow sticks and starts raving as well*...
Woohoo!!!...

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games