Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Angmar01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:52 am
Animaznboy
User Image So a kid in my English class curses. The teacher says ....User Image

*Imagines Michelle walking around with a box of cereal and a knife through it xp *

User Image “I don’t want to hear that language in my class”!So everyone Starts talking in Spanish.!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:07 am
ParalyzingLove
traya sakurazukamori
well i wanted to make my own resterant, so i took classes in franch.
it didnt last long, my per #$@$#*^$## racest %##@*& teacher made me leave. so now i work for mom ~_~

wow.....whatta bizotch

X3  

traya sakurazukamori

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:11 am

Yahitsu xd !!! I learned a new word in Japanese from reading stuff I shouldn't xp

User Image “I don’t want to hear that language in my class”!So everyone Starts talking in Spanish.!! Dun, Dun, Dun!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:13 am
Animaznboy

Yahitsu xd !!! I learned a new word in Japanese from reading stuff I shouldn't xp

ha ha, so how is that going for you panda kun?  

traya sakurazukamori

Lost_child01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:16 am
*walks thro the door* hmmm.... nice *walks to the counter* can i have a vodka please?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:17 am
traya sakurazukamori
Animaznboy

'Tiz pretty cool. *Turns to the person who just walked in, jumping out of his chair.* Aren't you a little too young to drink Alcohol? *talks while walking behind the bar.*

Animaznboy

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:21 am
Lost_child01
*walks thro the door* hmmm.... nice *walks to the counter* can i have a vodka please?

I.D please XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:22 am
Animaznboy
traya sakurazukamori
Animaznboy

'Tiz pretty cool. *Turns to the person who just walked in, jumping out of his chair.* Aren't you a little too young to drink Alcohol? *talks while walking behind the bar.*

if u need help panda kun let me know XD  

traya sakurazukamori

Lost_child01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:22 am
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

i'm 18 i can drink, i'm legal lol *showz uni I.D*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:24 am

Thanks Traya xp . We just have to check because asian women are either older or younger than they look ninja . *pulls out a vodka from a fridge and places it in front of her.* Name?

Animaznboy

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:27 am
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

in the states you have to be 21 XD... aah what ever "hands the vodka that panda kun gave her" "poors a little" it's strong XO !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:28 am
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

in the states you have to be 21 XD... aah what ever "hands the vodka that panda kun gave her" "poors a little" it's strong XO !!!

here in Australia it's 18 lol. so yeh thanks deary  

Lost_child01

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:30 am
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

*Pokes Traya* In California, Tiz only 18. And You're not allowed to serve drinks since you don't work here gonk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:31 am
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

here in Australia it's 18 lol. so yeh thanks deary

oh you're from donw under XD injoy  

traya sakurazukamori

Lost_child01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:32 am
Animaznboy
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01
traya sakurazukamori
Lost_child01

I.D please XD

*Pokes Traya* In California, Tiz only 18. And You're not allowed to serve drinks since you don't work here gonk

realli? hmm.....  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games