Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:55 pm
Gabriel pouted. "All right," he consented. "No main hallway dawdling." He looked around, a mischievous grin on his face. "However, there are several empty classrooms around us. Would you care to... explore one?"

((Braindead. So this is yet another... crap post.))
((*Inner-Sirius shrieks* You will not have sexual intercourse with my godson in an empty classroom! (at least save the classroom for later on in the relationship, try a bedroom first--much more comfortable)))
(*inner-Remus takes over* I would assume that as teenagers, they don't particularly care where they are. Besides, there are plenty of things to do in empty classrooms besides have sexual intercourse.)
(Oh honestly Remus, look at the two of them, don't tell me you've honestly become that stupid)
((Have I mentioned how much I love you both? *grins* ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:30 pm
((Yes, that's right, Remus...it's 1998 and I'm an almost 18 year old boy with a very hot guy currently trying to get me into an empty classroom. Of course I'm not going to attempt to have sexual intercourse on a desk. Don't worry.))

Harry grinned, grabbing Gabriel's hand and pulling him down the hall. "Exploring is one of my favorite things to do in this castle, but I know a better place than just an old dusty classroom that we could explore. Come on, it's up on the seventh floor."

((Well, you did say we should have a bed.))
((...Well, yes, but...*grumbles*))
(*snickers*)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:50 am
Gabriel grinned and followed, quite happy, even though he knew he would catch hell from Sirius and Remus later. Well, more the former than the latter. Oh well, the old prankster would just have to deal. Yup. Now whether Sirius could deal with this without maiming or killing Gabriel, that remained to be seen. But he didn't care right now.

"The seventh floor?" he asked, wracking his memory. "I don't recall anything up there. Go forth, fearless leader!"

And Gabriel knew that in the back of his mind there was a little part of him that was warm and happy from just the fact that Harry had grabbed his hand.

Gods, I'm such a sap,
he thought to himself before turning his attention back on Harry.

((I have no inspiration for actually plot moving posts these days. Sorry, mates.))
((While both maiming and killing are brilliant ideas, I tend to have a more...creative approach to things. Just keep that in mind as you defile my godson))
((Yes, sir!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:40 am
((It's okay, I'm having fun moving plots. Especially since I haven't been working as much lately and have time to actually post and stuff...it's all good.))

Harry grinned, leading Gabriel up a number of flights of stairs until they had reached the seventh floor corridor. He stopped, checking for Filch and wishing he'd had the foresight to bring the map, not that...well he hadn't expect he'd even be thinking about moving this from the hallway to the room of requirement.

The question gnawing at him now was what was going to happen when they got their. Ought to have just stayed in the hallway, he thought to himself, then I wouldn't have had time to think about it.

"All right," he said to cover up his lapse, "we've got to walk past," he moved toward a section of blank wall, "this three times."

((I actually had to look all of this crap up because I forgot it all...oops.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:12 pm
Gabriel looked at him blankly, raising an eyebrow incredulously. Of course he knew this was a magic castle. "Really? And what does that do?" he mused before shrugging and walking the three times back and forth, all the while thinking about a place where he and Harry could get better acquainted. He didn't mean to think of it, but it really was all his mind was on at the moment. To his surprise, a plain looking door popped out of the wall.

He turned to Harry in surprise. "And what's through there?"

((The things that will lead to your ultimate demise if you go in.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:35 pm
Harry grinned, crossing his arms. "Room of Requirement," he explained. "It's rather interesting. You think of what you need and the room provides a room that does that. Dumbledore mentioned it once. He was out looking for the bathroom and he got himself lost, wound up opening the door onto a roomful of chamber pots."

"So...whatever it was you wanted the room for is now what the room is. It's...rather interesting. You wanna see what sort of room you wound up with?" he asked curiously.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:40 pm
((Grr. Leave me to think up creative stuff. Grr.))

Gabriel shrugged at the explanation and opened th door. He stepped inside a bedroom/living room of some sort. There was a bed on one side, fully draped in green. On the other side of the room was a fireplace (with a roaring fire) and two chairs sitting in front of said fire.

"Dude... this kind of looks like my apartment... except without the kitchen. And my apartment doesn't have a fireplace," he muttered to himself. "This actually looks more like my ideal apartment... rather than any apartment I've had." He stepped aside, a light red tinge to his cheeks as he let Harry enter. "So, um, I guess this is what I was thinking of."

((I am not creative. I repeat. I am not creative.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:54 pm
((Better than what I would've come up with))

"Nice," Harry said, looking around and taking in the small room. "It's sort of...comfy?" he glanced back at Gabriel and smiled. "You going to stand in the door or come inside?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:07 pm
"Of course I'm not going to stand in the doorway," Gabriel huffed indignantly, though in a joking manner as he strode over to Harry. He wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist. "Well, Mr. Potter. Now that we have a room all to ourselves, what do you propose we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:13 pm
Harry smiled nervously. Now that they were alone and out of the hallway it was... "Get better acquainted," he suggested, putting on hand on Gabriel's shoulder and pulling him down just a bit so he could kiss him.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:26 pm
Gabriel deepened the kiss, still keeping his arms around Harry's waist. When he pulled back for air, he murmured, "I think I could agree with that."

With a grin, he guided Harry over towards the bed.

(Gah! I suck at these situations! A lot!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:50 pm
((And so because I'm just as bad...if not worse in these sorts of situations as Transvesticade...I'm just going to say that Harry let Gabriel defile him and of course, Black is far too busy with Lupin to know...so...just thought I should let you know. wink ))

((And when I find out, I get to decapitate Gabriel. ^.^))
(Oy. It looks like I'll have to play mediator.)
((this'll be fun))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:50 am
Having finally decided what his cousins hair should be like, Hades stood back and let his eyes roam over the features of the girl before him. She was more beautiful than he had ever seen him before.

"Stand up, kitten" he said, watching her as she did so. "Beautiful" she said in a soft voice and quickly moved in, kissing her deeply before letting her go.

Feeling his lips on hers, Killa quickly tried pushing him away, albeit only half heartedly. He were an amazing kisser, but she really mustn't...

At his words, she blushed crimson. Selfconfidence had always been a big problem for her, but it always got worse around him. She smiled softly and looked down.

"Is anything missing?" she asked him, looking up again when she felt the blush slowly fade.

"Only jewlry" he said and walked over to her trunk and opened it, ignoring her protests. Looking inside it, he blinked a few times, then took a book out and held it up.

"'100 ways to get a magical orgasm with yourself or another witch'?" he said, as he slowly turned around to look at her. "Kitten? What is this?" he then said, looking directly at her.

When he started towards her trunk, Killa started protesting, but knew it wouldnt work. She blushed crimson as eh read the title of the book aloud and thanked who ever created her that it was only the two of them in the room.

"That would be a book" she said as an answer to his question, smiling innocently.

"I am fully aware of that, but why is there a book on how to create an orgasm in my innocent kitten's trunk, I wonder?" Hades continued, slowly walking towards her. "Especially when she knows she just have to owl a certain someone to get what it is she so desperately wants and needs?" he continued, walking up in front of her and tiled her head up to look at him, though her eyes were still down cast. He gently placed his hand on her hip.

"Look at me Killashandra!"

She kept her eyes down for as long as she could, keeping her mouth shut, but when he said her name in that special voice only he could, she had to obey and looked up at him.

"I... You know I cant... You know we cant... Its illegal and all that, Hades! You know that. And if I started getting a big black bird as my new best friend, the teachers might think something was up, especially my head of house and that McGonnagal woman. I'm sorry..." she said, the last a mere whisper.

((Uhm, guys... when are we going to move on to the ball?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:13 am
(It's only mid afternoon. We still have a while)

Sirius hummed and wrapped his arms around Remus.

"So much for waiting for later," he muttered, placing a quick kiss on the other man's neck.

"Wasn't planning on taking another shower, didn't think I'd need it, now I guess I do," he mumbled, kissing his way up to Remus' mouth from the base of his neck.

"Love you," he muttered, placing a soft kiss on Remus' lips.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:36 pm
Remus stifled a laugh against Sirius' lips, fingers carding lazily through the other man's long black hair.

"Love you, too," he said softly. "You do realize that we've had three days we are turning into one of those couples that we used to make fun of in school. You know, the one's that would coo at each other over bad tea at Madam Puddifoot's."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games