Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:33 am
I guess I mean evolution. I really don't know -_-.
God I need a life! *goes on line to get one*

I personally hate note taking. I took 8 pages of notes on these things called "radicals" for math which truthfully are not as fun as you would think. In fact, they are death and are going to bump my average again *cries*

*deep breath* I'm done now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:38 am
*points to video in Remus J. Lupin-Black's profile*
That would be Evolution. Where Rogue was an emogoth, but she was still kick a**.
^_^

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:21 pm
Yup. I liked Evo, but the original will forever make me happy inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:04 pm
I vaguely remember the original, because I was kind of young when I watched it. But I remember the episode when Jean died. Though, at the time I though she just turned into a phoenix. I'm not actually sure whether she died or not...  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:46 pm
Ah! The actual pheonix arc! That was a wonderful arc. She didn't actually die, though... well, she did, but she came back to life as herself. I remember that arc well. I loved it. Though it wasn't my favorite arc.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:44 am
Arc de Triumph.  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:58 pm
Wheee! I got fired from one of my jobs! I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE s**t DEMONS ANYMORE!

*does a happy dance*

Sorry, I needed to get that out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:02 pm
Why'd you get fired?

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:54 pm
Apparently my cleaning of the kennels was unsatisfactory. I don't mind though, I have another job that I do better at. Cooking! Wheee!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:29 am
Cooking is fun...

But Cake Decorating is so much better. It's like clay work only much more fun.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:51 am
Heh Heh I actually saw xmen, don't ask why, my dad wanted to.

The whole movie I was sucked in by Ian Mckellen's AMAZING acting.

And the whole time I was wondering, what the hell did Rogue do for a power!!!!!!!!!!

I asked my dad, desperate and he told me like I was a five year old...being I was acting like one. When he told me she liked sucked life out of people I looked at him and then laughed.

Don't ask why

Anyway

When I last tried cooking something (toast) I almost burnt down my uncle's kitchen.
I've been eating cereal alot.... wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:23 pm
lol. You didn't know Rogue's power? Of course, in the original, she had more powers - she had super strength and could fly. But they didn't seem to want to add those to the movie.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:46 pm
Adding those to the movie would prolly become very tricky. All the extra special effects beside the ones already there, plus they might have thought it a bit too much.

Only theories, not facts. Just my logic, tired, math-filled mind figuring things out.

I'll go sleep so I'm ready for my final in the morning.

I swear, if I get a C+ I'm gonna jump up on the table and tap dance. Seriously. Thats how bad I am at math.

Joy.

Oh, and congrats on the firing, Cade. No more crap-tastic puppies, eh?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:52 pm
None! I'm so happy.

yeah, the special effects would be a bit much - but I like being accurate.

And I know what you mean about the math. I would do a dance if I got a D... I nearly fainted everytime my grade was higher than that. When I got a C for the year, I almost wanted to throw a party.

On another, completely random note... I was reading FAKE volume 1 today because I had nothing better to do, and its a good series. While reading it... I noticed how much Ryo is like Remus. I couldn't stop laughing at that. Dee and Sirius are similar, but they aren't on the same level of similarity as Ryo and Remus.

And the scene where Ryo is happy from a good checkbook is just priceless. *hums a bit*  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:55 pm
I never saw Dee and Sirius as being very similar. Maybe in there ability to go from joking around to being completely serious, but nothing really beyond that. Remus and Ryo it's the same way. I can see the similarities in the whole checkbook thing, but Remus is very secure with himself. He knows who he is. Ryo spends the entire series confused about himself, his sexuality, Dee's intentions, etc.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games