Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:05 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: this is as close as I can make for a new sasha pic)

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Sasha felt herself becoming dizzy again. She went back to her office chair and sat down in it leaning back slightly.

Misty smiled to Allister, but then she looked at Ruen confused.
"who's getting wine? The last person who had any alcoholic drink in the academy----"

Sasha looked over at Misty
"that applied to only one person, besides, sometimes its medicinal."

"god, you sound like Kalena, Sasha."

"don't you mean she sounds like me? I mean, we did stick around her for a long time and her past selves." Sasha grinned.

X giggled still hugging Xero until she saw a girl on the closest bed to Sasha. Her smile disappeared turning into one of sadness. She immediately left Xero running over Rose to get to the girl

"Sophia?" she said as she pushed the girl's arm.
"hey, common, wake up Sophixa. Wake up."

Sasha looked to X then at Misty, her eyes moving a lot.

Misty left Allister's side and took a hold of X
"she's just resting, X."

X grabbed a tight hold of Sophia not wanting Misty to take her
"no she not sleeping. She wakes up to me. Sophixa! Wake up!" she screamed

Misty sighed and pulled X off of Sophia
"Common, let her rest"

X screamed then set herself on fire
"let me go!"

Misty held tighter onto X
"common!"

X gave a very shrill scream, the fire around her becoming white hot.

Misty yelped as she caught fire, she let go of X.

X ran out the door.

Rose sighed rubbing her chest slightly
"here we go again."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Jaecen cast a quick spell on X before she could run out the door. She froze where she was. He sighed in desperation. "I know it's just a time spell but what just happened?"
Ruen rubbed his chin. "It seems she may suffer a form of PTSD.... Caused by seeing friends, well... in a certain state..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: I can't stay. Its cleaning day plus I got a fever))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Misty quickly unzipped her bodysuit down quickly taking it off and throwing it into a empty sink which she turned on. She was now down to a tank top and what looked like tight shorts, her pale skin and battle wounds and scars showing, even the one that killed her the first time.

Sasha sighed and threw a blanket to Misty.
"cover up."

Misty threw it back and leaned over the sink trying to save her jumpsuit
"ive seen girls in less than this"

Jax walked in and stopped at X. He pushed her onto the ground
"oops, the little nobody broke" he said with a dark smile on his face, he then looked in seeing the infirmary was full of people. He decided not to enter and he left.

Rose sighed
"dammit Jax"

Sasha gave a huge sigh and then looked at Jaecen and Ruen
"X and Sophia were team mates back in the organization. Sophia got out first and was able to reclaim her heart. X probably thinks Sophia is dead...well....she's possibly half right."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen yawned. "Yes... Her story, I'm a little bit familiar with. I was in her DNA for a little while. Parts of her life leaked from the brain to the DNA."
Jaecen's head started to spin. "Master, you're going Mad Scientist on everyone."
"No, as a matter of fact, I am not." He smirked. "You don't want to see how Mad Scientist I can go."
He rolled his eyes and went to pick X up, unfreezing her in his arms. Jaecen held on tight to X. Se started scrambling to get out but couldn't. "Calm down, X." He said calmly. "Calm down."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:48 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka watched on with worry and looked back at Shinochi, "Th-This doesn't look like nothing..." she said, her ears going down. She then watched a bit more, feeling worried about X especially.
Shinochi looked at the worried Odayaka, letting out a sigh while rubbing the back of her head. "Why don't you go try helping Jaecen comfort her if you're worried." she had suggested.
She looked at Shinochi, and then back towards Jaecen and X. She hesitated for a bit but approached them. She looked up at Jaecen, "C-Can I...try something to help calm her down..." she didn't know if it would work, but she wanted to try.
Namia let out a sigh after seeing what Jax had done to X while she was frozen. "My, someone needs to be taught manners, don't you think?" she said, folding her arms.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Jaecen looked to Odayaka. He hadn't really met her properly but he nodded. X was still fighting his arms. "Yeah. If it works." He said calmly.
Ruen walked over to Shinochi and whispered to her. "Jaecen's always had a soft side."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:30 pm
[ooc:]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded and looked at X, "X." she said before grabbing her hand. Her ears perked up and she closed her eyes. In an instant, their minds had been connected. Outside, X would stop trying to fight out of Jaecen's arms. In their minds though, it would only be the two of them in an empty space.
Shinochi looked at Ruen and chuckled, looking back at Jaecen, "Yeah, I figured that out already." She fixed her scarf, "I've seen how he acts towards his kids." she then shrugged, "Though if you think about it, he's a father, he needs his soft side..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

"believe it or not, he does ave a nasty mean streak in him. It's just really hard to get to." Ruen rolled back his sleeve and circled a finger around his elbow and lower arm. "He fractured my arm in multiple places like it was a piece of glass once."
Jaecen waited patiently as the two girls' seemed to be still. Jaecen could tell it was more of a mental war now.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: I feel weak, too many seizures, and sis said im not eating v_v I can hardly walk!))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

X stopped struggling when Odayaka entered her mind. She appeared to be scolded by a ton of people being cloaked in black cloaks hiding even their faces. X was curled up and she appeared abused horribly.

"Sophia.....dead....m..my fault" she whimpered.

Rose sat up to watch what Odayaka was doing. She laid back down
"mind melding? Cool"

Misty sighed softly as she watched as well
"X, from when ive known her, very tormented. Its hard for her to let go of the past."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He stayed where he was, holding X. Jaecen looked around the room. "Well, I hope she can help." He said, motioning to Odayaka.
Ruen watched Odayaka and hummed a thoughtless tune.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:55 pm
[ooc: Damn, well, hope you get better boss.. :I ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Seeing what was happening, Odayaka walked towards the people in black cloaks. She held up her hand towards them, a flash of light was all to be seen. Everything went white. Eventually, the light faded and everything was clear again. The cloaked people were gone now. Looking down at X, Odayaka tilted her head, not saying anything.
Shinochi chuckled when Ruen spoke of what Jaecen had did to him before, "I'm sure there are two sides to it." she replied. She looked at Jaecen, her ears twitched, "Oh don't worry, she'll do her job...she did this with Tsuyoi before, for her...well, you should already know for what, Mr. Light." she said, smirking at Jaecen.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:00 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: TY, im not staying on much longer, I feel loopy from lack of food and drink v_V ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

X rubbed her eyes after the flash of light as it stunned her a bit, she then looked up at Odayaka with a confused face on her face
"how...you in here? Where did the bad people go?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

In reality, Jaecen hadn't been paying attention. He looked up and to Shinochi. "What? Oh, y-yeah..."
Ruen whispered to her again. "Nah I ticked him off during one of our practice bouts and... he did some damage. Still have a splinter in my arm from the bokuto he broke. Course, when all was said in done, he felt horrible about it."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:24 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka didn't say anything, it seemed like she had turned back into her quiet self. She smiled at X and crouched down so that their eyes had met. She then put her hand on X's head, where suddenly, she could hear Odayaka speak, though her mouth wasn't moving. "X...please...stop doing this to yourself...as difficult as it may be...you can't always blame yourself..." she then took her hand off of X's head. Suddenly, a vision before them appeared...it was the memory of what she had shown Sasha before. She let X watch, but also watched the memory.
Shinochi let out a sigh when it seemed Jaecen hadn't been listening. She then looked at Ruen as he explained the event between him and Jaecen. Her eyebrow was raised, "...you know, normally a fight between family starts as yelling at each other, and ends with apology towards each other...right?" she responded.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen chortled. "He didn't know, then."
Jaecen yawned and pet X on the head. "He was more interested in learning sword styles and honing his keyblade skills."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games