Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
LMAO I USED

TO BE A PACKRAT and then I had a period of "******** gaia" and sold all my s**t and bought some art, nothing spectacular, but almost all my gold was drained away, and then I can hold a shop open long enough to make it all back. rofl

my invo is like, s**t that is impossible to sell basically
sjdjshdkjhd i have retarded cycles of ******** gaia and omg gaia

like first I'll be "wtf why do i waste millions getting stupid pixel s**t when i can get awesome sexy art"

and then i'll be like "wtf why do i spend millions on art i never look at when i can get awesome pixel s**t"

welll there's always like one person that's actually looking for hts items LOL if you can find that person then yayy.

if not then. s**t sucks LOL

@suitor
my sister did that

and then i introduced her to the wonderful world of NEVER SELLING s**t and WHORING ART FOR GOLD.

she totally still sells s**t for quests though.

which i guess makes her a well adjusted Gaian who doesn't have deeply rooted personality disorders peeking through and affecting her whole Gaia experience, slowly causing her to lose her grip on reality and ******** up her priorities.

... emo
L-LMAO WOW

my "******** gaia" phase was pretty intense. XD I went from being worth like...200mil+ to like...less than 15 mil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
they're all like...40k and under. Most are 20k and under. xD

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/47703056

Here's everything I want to get rid of asap, I also have multiples of some stuff, so that should really say about 4.5mil-ish.

Neat. Found about a half dozen I have in my list. The portal device jumped a bit.-lol-

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/47703141

Anyway, I was yankin' yer chain. I do hope your stuff sells. 3nodding What are you going after?
I would really love to get the unicorn pet. emotion_kirakira

But...I have probably 4mil out of 35. rofl
Oh goodness!-nods- That is a pretty chunk, isn't it?

-ponders- Well, if you get close, let me know. I'm not suppose to be spending my gold, but I do like helping others if they are close enough. I could help if you get to about 5 million close.
crying heart

But for now, I need some sleep.-heads to bed...but stops a second-

You may want to talk to Truly Capricious. it might be a bit late, but at one point, I know she had two of the unicorns, if I recall correctly. She may be willing to work something out with you.

-now heads to bed for work in the morning.-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm
My invo is full of rainbow/neon/sparkly s**t no one would want to buy even if I was selling it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm
lol I just recently finished a "******** Gaia" stage. XD I didn't buy art though. I donated to other people in the charity subforum. huurrrr

Other than donating to Gaia and the occasional run through zOMG, I don't have a way of gaining gold. lmao I suck at art. xd  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm
The Undead Suitor
I used to do that but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I swear, I think I've been using the same gold for the last year, just in a constant cycle of buying, selling, and buying again. with gifts and daily chance stuff to fill in the gold lost from the tax and underselling.

Occasionally it occurs to me that I could draw some pictures and buy whatever the ******** I want

but I'm too lazy to draw my own shitty OC's, I don't think I could make myself draw someone else's shitty ones.
ugh don't even
at my friends' new year's party there was like a full 15 minutes where people were making arrow to the knee calls. half of us were crying tears of joy and the other half were like uhhwtf.

whenever i try to draw my own OCs I lose interest halfway through.
when i draw other people's OCs I usually only get bored when I'm almost done.

but avatars.

I could draw semi-cluttered avatars FOREVER. emotion_dowant

@ichi
ffffffffff LOL THAT'S INTENSE.

I don't think i could spend that much on art if i tried LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
LMAO I USED

TO BE A PACKRAT and then I had a period of "******** gaia" and sold all my s**t and bought some art, nothing spectacular, but almost all my gold was drained away, and then I can hold a shop open long enough to make it all back. rofl

my invo is like, s**t that is impossible to sell basically
sjdjshdkjhd i have retarded cycles of ******** gaia and omg gaia

like first I'll be "wtf why do i waste millions getting stupid pixel s**t when i can get awesome sexy art"

and then i'll be like "wtf why do i spend millions on art i never look at when i can get awesome pixel s**t"

welll there's always like one person that's actually looking for hts items LOL if you can find that person then yayy.

if not then. s**t sucks LOL

@suitor
my sister did that

and then i introduced her to the wonderful world of NEVER SELLING s**t and WHORING ART FOR GOLD.

she totally still sells s**t for quests though.

which i guess makes her a well adjusted Gaian who doesn't have deeply rooted personality disorders peeking through and affecting her whole Gaia experience, slowly causing her to lose her grip on reality and ******** up her priorities.

... emo
L-LMAO WOW

my "******** gaia" phase was pretty intense. XD I went from being worth like...200mil+ to like...less than 15 mil.

Damn. D:

That's like, just my letter collection by itself.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm
omg i have done so many ******** commissions between like, the 2nd week of December and now.

MY

HANDS  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm
Prince Ichi
omg i have done so many ******** commissions between like, the 2nd week of December and now.

MY

HANDS

D:

At least people are happy and you're getting good tips?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm
Yeah I've made probably $400 USD off this venture, but most of it all of it went towards Christmas and buying new clothes. xd

If I could just keep at this pace, it would be great!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 pm
woaahhh that's pretty sweet :'D

man if i had $400 extra my minifridge would not look so booze-less.

the first 3 days of break I did 5 commissions.

and I was like AWESOME I SHOULD KEEP THIS s**t UP.

I have now been working on the same commission for a week and a half emotion_facepalm  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm
The beach was yay!

but there were thousands of teeny tiny [__] sized baby shellfish and cockels just laying everywhere. some still alive and trying to dig into the sand.
it's like something dredged them up from the sea floor.
Poor babies ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm
Prince Ichi
Yeah I've made probably $400 USD off this venture, but most of it all of it went towards Christmas and buying new clothes. xd

If I could just keep at this pace, it would be great!

///Cheers on Ichi

You can do it~

And I totally just wrote out a tl;dr. Now I dunno if I want to post it. u.u;; Its about something that happened at work.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm
I was guild captain once, until I took an arrow to the knee.

Usually amongst my friends, if someone mentions an arrow, or a sword, or a gun, it's usually 'put down the _______!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm
ROMVLVS

Usually amongst my friends, if someone mentions an arrow, or a sword, or a gun, it's usually 'put down the _______!'

Is that volunteering I'm hearing? emotion_awesome  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 pm
Meromictic
ROMVLVS

Is that volunteering I'm hearing? emotion_awesome

I'll pay CBers to spam you.

I really will.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games