Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:27 am
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel dodged yet another bludger from Laurel, then tried to send another bludger at her.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 22 (hit)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

addaellis

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:01 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene saw Laurel send another bludger at her. At first, Aidene thought it was moving slowly enough that she could just knock it away. A second later she realized her miscalculation--and that it was too late to dodge properly.

Aidene could have sworn she moved her arm to block the bludger on her bracers, but instead of hitting her arm, the bludger sailed straight under and barreled into her stomach. For the second time that evening, Aidene had the wind knocked out of her. This time, she managed to keep a grip on her bat, but...unfortunately, didn't grab onto her broom. She blinked, and a moment later found herself flying through the air...huh. This was not how she usually flew in Quidditch.

Position: beater
Total roll: ---

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: K.O.!
The Forgotten Weasley

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Sonora had just retaken a position on the peripheries of the Pitch and was back to searching for the snitch. Instead of the snitch though, she saw one of their young beaters get knocked off her broom by a bludger. When Aidene didn't immediately summon her broom back, Sona took off after her, quickly intercepting her fall.

Aidene opened her eyes again to find Sona watching her confusedly. The older girl was asking something, but the only thoughts in Aidene's head were three very painful bludgers. "Don't tell Jonah. Or Aunt Elly," she said, then closed her eyes again.

Total roll: Catching Aidene

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

QUOTING

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:26 pm
Team Captain
Lillith Whitethorne

Team Vice Captain
Benjamin Clarisse

Keeper
Benjamin Clarisse

Chasers
Ignatius Hepburn
Lavinia Gismondi
Brook Knapp

Seeker
Sonora Li

Beaters
Lillith Whitethorne
Aidene Kieran

Reserves
Laurel Hill (Beater)
Canaan Grey (Chaser)
Loke Nalson-Lillantine (Seeker)
Cenek Knapp (Seeker)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:58 am
User Image
                                                If I could tell the world just one thing
                                                It would be that we're all OK
                                                And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
                                                And useless in times like these
                                                I won't be made useless
                                                I won't be idle with despair
                                                I will gather myself around my faith
                                                For light does the darkness most fear

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ || ƁЄƛƬЄƦ ƛƝƊ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ

════════════════════════

Lillith was glad that this was her last year playing. For one thing, she was ready to actually do something else instead of playing, and for another, she had a lot of studying to do if she wanted to get into what she wanted to do. In any case, she carefully put the papers down for the other players while she prepped the pitch. Now all she had to do was wait for everyone to get there.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm ready for my last game.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Poverty stole your golden shoes
                                                It didn't steal your laughter
                                                And heartache came to visit me
                                                But I knew it wasn't ever after
                                                We'll fight, not out of spite
                                                For someone must stand up for what's right
                                                'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
                                                There ours shall go singing

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:41 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Vice Captain
Sixteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Ravenclaw Quidditch Tryouts (2049)

Benny was looking forward to tryouts, he wanted to see how things would turn out this year. With one year of being a vice captain it didn’t feel like a big deal anymore. Even playing Keeper didn’t seem overwhelming which was a nice change. He felt confident and that’s all that really mattered. Though he found it odd that his cousin Jess wasn’t sitting in the stands. She apparently was busy which seemed weird. Benny didn’t mind though. He could handle tryouts without her in person support.

Joining Lillith on the pitch, Benny really did hope things worked out for the team this year. “Hello Lillith, ready for another season.” He greeted the older girl and friend to his cousin. Chris really did seem to like hanging with the Whitethorne twins. Lillith certainly went a long way with improving his study habits, which from Benny’s perspective was a good thing. Neither Benny nor Chris needed to her Jessica’s complaints on her brother’s failures. In fact, nobody needed to hear it.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Benjamin Clarisse
                                                  House: Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: Sixth Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6 (MTA)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

With : Ravenclaws...

OOC : - - -
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +6 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

”Snacks to anyone who beats me to the Pitch!” Aidene screamed at Ravenclaw dorm before sprinting down the hall. She was halfway down the first stair before she realized she’d left her broom and hadn’t taken off her apron from this morning. She cursed, ran back, argued with the portrait until someone came out, grabbed the correct gear set, then went running down the hall again.

The delay put her behind a few others in reaching the Pitch anyways, assuming they had left when she called. ”Heya Cap’n, Vice-Cap'n. Ready to lead us to victory again?” she greeted Lillith and Benny, setting down a small tin of peanut-butter balls. Brook had called them "Quidditch appropriate". Sure!

She turned to whoever had beat her to the Pitch and actually wanted to claim the proffered reward. She started stretching but asked: ”Honor dictates I make you snacks. What would you like?”

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Aidene Azura Kieran
Year: 5
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: #beateroffense
Second Choice Position: #beaterdefense

Edit: just editing so it's continuous with below posts. Please still tag me if your kiddo wants a custom snack XDXD

Position: beater
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

”QUOTE"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:45 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook ran to quidditch, trying to get there before it started. She had been eating, and eating, then she talked with her friends, some first years to see how they were doing, and before she knew it she should have already been gone. Today she wore leggings with rainbow Quaffles on them, a gift from Aldrick, so kind. She wore with it a black and white stripped shirt, in her usual "I'm not going to match" fashion.

When she got to the pitch, she saw Aidene there and saw that she had snacks. She reached over Aidene's shoulder and took one of the peanutbutter balls she had, and plopped it into her mouth. "I hope you weren't trying to bribe the captains with these, because I just took your bribe away." She swallowed then stepped next to Aidene, grinning to Lillith and Benny, and taking a form from them, "Hello Hello. Ready for another win? I mean the past few years we've alternated with Gryffindor, so technically this year is our year to lose again, but I don't want to lose, ya know?" She began answering the questions on the form, but took a minute to write her final answer, she returned the form and began warming up (but not before she took another snack).

Form
Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Brook Knapp
Year: Fifth Year
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, good arm, swift swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position:Reserve Chaser You better not do this to me Lillith and Benny

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can play~ my heart out."▬▬

Position:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: --
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:53 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Second Year Ravenclaw

۞ Reserve Seeker ۞
▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

Cenek sighed and slowly made his way to the field. Last year he hadn't played, but that had been fine. Let Chadwick and Brook get all the glory for now, one day he would be in one of th best positions of quidditch, and on that day he would show them who the best sibling was at quidditch. He had read quite a few books on the seeker maneuvers, and one day he would be able to use those to his advantage. Hopefully. He smiled at the captain and vice captain, who were being bombarded by Brook and Aidene. He took a form, filled it out, and returned it, ignoring Aidene's treats.

form
Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Cenek Knapp
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Reserve Seeker?
Second Choice Position: Wherever is needed...

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Position:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 catching, +3 spotting
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: ۞۞۞
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:40 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Ravenclaw Quidditch Tryouts (2049)

Lavinia was more then ready for Quidditch. She enjoyed flying and spending time with friends who enjoyed the sport too. This was the one game she could play that got her outside and interacting with people. Haven knows she was never the biggest conversationalist. Her life had always been the outdoors and a goo book so that didn’t leave much in the way of socializing. It was bad enough that she was now responsible for a club.

Walking onto the pitch, Lavinia was hoping to be a part of a great team. Hopefully that way they’d have a good season overall. Course only time would tell whether all of that would play out. Either way she’d have good friends to enjoy the season with. Hopefully, it wouldn’t get in the way of her studying though. She couldn’t have that.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Lavinia Gismondi
                                                  Year: Fifth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Four
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need.

Company : Ravenclaws...

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:07 pm
Hurtling through heavy snow
Our hands are cold and the moon sets low
Little sister, let your sharp teeth show
Pass winter fields, stop the car by the old wire post
Scaredy rabbits make good paper ghosts

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ FOURTH YEAR

Laurel was pretty sure she wasn't making first string until next year, once Lilith had graduated. So that kind of sucked. On the other hand, she genuinely enjoyed tryouts and practices, and it was nice to be able to kick back in the stands on game days, knowing she (probably) wouldn't be called up into the air, and if they crashed and burned, it wasn't on her. Besides, the Ravenclaw team was usually looking kind of sparse, so she would have felt a bit guilty about not showing up- as rare as it was for Laurel to feel guilty about anything. Plus, Aidene brought food fairly often. Laurel crammed several peanut butter balls into her mouth, chewing noisily as she scribbled out her answers on the form. To be fair, she would have swiped some of the food anyways, even if she'd showed up after Aidene. Besides, Brook was doing the exact same thing.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Laurel Hill
Year: 4th
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Beater
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Rows of white spell our escape in the old torch lights
Oh Mother, I'm scared to close my eyes
Some winter dreams, make you dive and dive and dive down
In sub zero I can't stand still
Colors of absence flooding the hill

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:12 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleReserve Chaser

Canaan walked out toward the pitch for tryouts, taking his time to get there as opposed to rushing as he might have in years past. With OWLs behind him, and with more of his time at Hogwarts behind him than there was ahead, he decided he wanted to simply enjoy things rather than be in a hot-fired hurry to get things done. He was here to have fun with his Housemates rather than obsess over … well, anything at all, really. If he learned anything at all last term, it was how to manage expectations. Having practiced his throwing and fielding over the summer, he hoped to have a better than even chance of making the first-string this year, and if he didn't that was okay too.

"Hi, Lilith. Looks like we got a good turnout, so far," he said, as he approached their captain, whom was entering into her final campaign, and took a form to fill out.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Canaan Grey
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 (Reserve Chaser 1st and 5th years, Reserve Keeper 2nd-4th years)
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Whatever's needed

With that done, he handed the form in, waved at the others whom were gathered there, and then picked out an open bit of ground to start his stretching exercises. He thought about raiding the snack tray, as he knew Aidene was a superb patisserie, but then decided it might be better not to before flying. With any luck at all there might be some left after tryouts were concluded.

OOC:
Username

User Image
Modifiers: +5 to Block, +7 to Shoot the Quaffle, +7 to Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image
                                                  Can't fight the temptation
                                                  When you get the vibration
                                                  Won't do you no good
                                                  Won't do you no good

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℛα√εη¢ʟαω || ϟḯ✖⊥♄ ¥℮αґ || ℝεṧεґ♥ℯ ϟ℮εк℮ґ

════════════════════════

Loke made it to the pitch, sad that he could no longer try and apply to be the team cheerleader. Still, he was able to play seeker instead, which was what he'd been applying for all those years ago. He filled out his application and handed it in, determined to make sure that he could live up to expectations.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Loke Nalson-Lillantine
                                                  Year: Sixth
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: You know, the offer to play the cheerleader is still wide open.

Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: 🗹 🗹 🗹
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And you can tell I got fever
                                                  You try to shake it off, try it all you want
                                                  Won't do you no good
                                                  Said it won't do you no good

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:17 pm
Team Captain
Lillith Whitethorne

Team Vice Captain
Benjamin Clarisse

Keeper
Benjamin Clarisse

Chasers
Canaan Grey
Lavinia Gismondi
Brook Knapp

Seeker
Loke Nalson-Lillantine

Beaters
Lillith Whitethorne
Aidene Kieran

Reserves
Laurel Hill (Beater)
Cenek Knapp (Seeker)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:33 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Captain
Seventeen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Benjamin was for the most part ready for the quidditch season. His only problem, the fact he didn’t know who to make vice captain. Everyone was either in the same year as him or new to the team that it didn’t make much sense to pick them. When he tried to think of someone in the middle ground he fell to Brook and Laurel. Brook was much like Aidene and very club oriented so that didn’t seem to be the best fit. Looking at Laurel, Ben noticed her sporting a new shiny pin at the sorting feast. Well if she was able to make prefect perhaps vice captain wasn’t so out of the box.

When Benny made it to the Quidditch pitch, he’d made up his mind. Hopefully she’d say yes. If not, he was so screwed. Trying not to think about it, he set everything up. It was odd not having Jess in the stands. He accepted the fact that his cousin had other things to do and wouldn’t be joining them in the stands. She was always busy doing something these days. At least they still studied together. That was something at least.

Doing a few stretches, Benny waited for any Ravenclaws that were interested in Quidditch. Sadly, that was never as many as hoped for. Honestly, creative intellectual types were never very sports oriented. A downside but then again, he’d always resented the sport for his lack there of, of a mother figure. He turned out okay regardless of it though.

With : Hopefully Ravenclaws... Hopefully Laurel...

OOC : - - -

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  /spoiler]

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games