Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 am

She leans in and hisses at Dec.

"Do you realize what will happen if she's still alive? We're all in danger! Or have you forgotten what I told you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

((omg! Someone ducttape that redhead! gonk ))

dame blushes deeply at Bonnie's words redface , "Bonnie, that is too kind of you..." She hugs her again, "I really appreciate you guys coming down here. It means a lot. ^_^ I'm gonna change out of these police clothes real quick, okay?"

dame turns around, grabbing the bag, and goes over to the bed, placing it upon it. She rummages a minute, seeing what's in there and then strips out of the shirt and pants, back towards them for "some" sense of 'decency'. wink She puts on her own clothes and some deodorant. She throws the stick back in the bag and pads back over to them.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

Dec glances at the officer who seems very interested in watching dame and whispers back to Kat. "I have a good imagination. However I don't think discussing it here is the best plan. Look dearheart," he takes her hand, "I can do nothing except work within the system. You have skills I do not. I trust you can find out what needs to be found out and ... take care of it. Let me do what I can for dame. You ... "

He looks aside; unwilling to ask her to hurt herself like she already has. Unwilling to ask her to go back to what she has professed a desire to leave behind. "Never mind dear; I'll not ask you for anything."

Bonnie smiles at dame, "You look lovely, darling. Although you seem a bit pale. Did you get any sleep last night?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 am

Her look softens as Dec grabs her hand. Sighing, she takes her free hand and strokes his cheek with the backs of her fingers and speaks softly to him.

"I know how much you care for her, Dec. And trust me, the wheels are already in motion for what I have planned. You can bail her out, but you get her to Psyzapp as soon as you can...she's beside herself with worry. I have some phone calls to make....come see me later at the bar, ok?

She leans over and kisses him softly on the lips and turns to leave, nodding to the officer to let her exit.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 am

dame smiles, "Thank you, Bonnie." She laughs, "You can tell that Dec grabbed these, wink they hardly match! rofl " Concern floats in her eyes as Kat leaves, "Kat! gonk Kat where are you going? cry " She clings to the bars, trying to peer out.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 am

She turns before leaving and calls out to dame.

"I have some phone calls to make and an attorney to meet with. Dec has assured me he'll bring you to MW when you get out. I'll be back later, hun...I promise. And you know I always keep my promises, right? You WILL be out of here later. And then we'll figure out our plan of action."

She gives dame a reassuring smile and then nods to the officer to let her exit.

Retrieving her purse, she tries to call Psy to let her know that dame is supposed to see the judge that afternoon, and that they need an attorney downtown ASAP. Getting her voice mail, she mutters about her luck and then leaves Psy a message, telling her to call her or text her as soon as she knows anything about the attorney.

Leaving the station, she drives off, heading back to MW. She had an ex-partner to track down.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am

*stands in front of the police station entrance to the jail smiling widely*
*she claps her hands together excitedly*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 am

Dec caught katana as she was leaving and gave her another kiss. "Thank you lover."

Then he walks over to dame "Hold on now. So now I don't have fashion sense?"

Bonnie giggles and added, "It was dark, lovey."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 pm

*after Dec informed him of dame's situation when he and Bonnie stopped by the apartment for some of dame's things, he hops on the computer, forgoing the temptation to look over some of dame's pictures again, and looked up where the police station is. Afterward, he searches some more to see if there are any layouts of the building floating around out there in cyberspace. Unfortunately, they're either more guarded about giving out such things than they are in the movies or he just isn't proficient enough to find them stressed

Cursing inwardly, he quickly dresses and heads off to the station to scout the place out himself. When he arrives, he's surprised to see Leko, Tes, and Ryzan already standing outside*
er.... guess you got the message too? sweatdrop

hm? *lifts an eyebrow at Draa* How did you...
I'm magic twisted So what's the plan? ninja
We're just "visiting".
.... so no plan? We going for lunch afterward? That sounds like a good plan to me.
*facepalms*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 pm

"Dark my foot! xp You know you don't have fashion-sense, Deccy." wink This was quite ironic coming from the queen of Eccentrics. blaugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm

*lets the elves go in first - she has a little plan of her own - however she can't resist scooping up draa and nuzzling him*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Ah~ Vendui', Draa. I did not expect to see you here.
*before saying anything else, he refreshes the dark elf illusion on Draa*
We cannot very well have you turning back into a grunny while in there, now can we? wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 pm

[[OMG!!!! rofl rofl rofl TES, and Draa!!! rofl rofl rofl ]]

Dec mock glared. "I have awesome fashion sense, I'll have you know."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

wink dame winks over at Bonnie, "Uh huh, sure you do, Deccy-poo," knuckles him under the chin, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, baby. wink You are just mad you missed the "free" show." dame is reduced to giggles.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Dec mock pouts some more and Bonnie starts to gioggle with dame. Dec is pleases that he is able to cheer her up even just a little.

Bonnie snicker, "Poke your lip out a bit more, Dec. A bird will find it a grand perch." lol
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games