Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................................ *smiles a little , tears forming in her eyes* *buries her face into his shirt* .............

Keiji:Hey *makes her look at him and wipes her tears away* what did i tell you......i want to see you happy.......no crying......ok........

Sakura : *smiles a little* y-yeah im sorry keiji that you had to hear that again

Keiji:It's okay......*yawns* getting sleepy......*slowly closes eyes* i.....love you so much........i will never.........ever make you cry.........not like last time........ever............so.....dont cry.....be happy.............*smiles and then falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : .......................... *smiles* i love you too Keiji *kisses him on the forehead* *gets out of his hug* im going to stop the wedding no matter what sleep tight *a portal opens and she enters it and the portal closes*
(bye goodnight)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:58 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ................................ *smiles a little , tears forming in her eyes* *buries her face into his shirt* .............

Keiji:Hey *makes her look at him and wipes her tears away* what did i tell you......i want to see you happy.......no crying......ok........

Sakura : *smiles a little* y-yeah im sorry keiji that you had to hear that again

Keiji:It's okay......*yawns* getting sleepy......*slowly closes eyes* i.....love you so much........i will never.........ever make you cry.........not like last time........ever............so.....dont cry.....be happy.............*smiles and then falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]

Sakura : .......................... *smiles* i love you too Keiji *kisses him on the forehead* *gets out of his hug* im going to stop the wedding no matter what sleep tight *a portal opens and she enters it and the portal closes*
(bye goodnight)

Keiji:*still sleeping*
Guu:*comes out of fridge and walks in living room,then sees Keiji* Hm.......*pats Keiji's head while he's sleeping* good job
[Back]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(bye goodnight)

Guu:*comes out of fridge and walks in living room,then sees Keiji* Hm.......*pats Keiji's head while he's sleeping* good job
[Back]

Ran : *comes out of room with a mad pout* .... *sees Guu* oh hey Guu *notices* hmm ? hey Guu where's Sakura ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(bye goodnight)

[Back]

Ran : *comes out of room with a mad pout* .... *sees Guu* oh hey Guu *notices* hmm ? hey Guu where's Sakura ?

Guu:I dont know *uncaps soda bottle* i was in the fridge all night last night *drinks soda*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[GTG,NIGHT]

(bye goodnight)

[Back]

Guu:I dont know *uncaps soda bottle* i was in the fridge all night last night *drinks soda*

Ran : you were in the fri- you know wat nevermind *sits on the couch still frowning*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(bye goodnight)

[Back]

Ran : you were in the fri- you know wat nevermind *sits on the couch still frowning*

Guu:Hm......*stands behind Ran,and forces her frown into a smile* there,why so down,turn that frown upside down *still holding Ran's frown into a smile*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(bye goodnight)

[Back]

Guu:Hm......*stands behind Ran,and forces her frown into a smile* there,why so down,turn that frown upside down *still holding Ran's frown into a smile*

Ran : ................... *sigh* *takes her hand off and smiles* yeah your right sorry just kinda dissappointed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:15 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : ................... *sigh* *takes her hand off and smiles* yeah your right sorry just kinda dissappointed

Guu biggrin issapointed? For what?  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:21 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : i couldnt find anything to use against Rez in the near future  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:.....against? For what?  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : well lets just say i like jokes *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:30 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:......*looks away*.....i dont think Rez is ever coming back............  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : ....... it feels like that but dont worry *smiles* im sure he'll come back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : ....... it feels like that but dont worry *smiles* im sure he'll come back

Guu:.......i doubt it *walks to kitchen* he never came back last time......*goes inside kitchen*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:.......i doubt it *walks to kitchen* he never came back last time......*goes inside kitchen*

Ran : ................. *stands up and stretches* he'll be back i know it *yawns walks to room and jumps on bed falling asleep easily*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games