Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm

((hmm, Newborn kit.....i think.....what to post.....I KNOW!!!))

Morningkit sniffed the strange smells of the nursery, Warm, Safe, Small and close. Or so it feels.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

(Apparently in the gathering forum moonclan (cuz we didnt show up some moons ago) has had something bad happen to them. So yeah. Here's the gist of what i just devised for MoonClan:

Rogues are leaving crowfood, and rotten and poisoned prey in their prey pile. Wild prey is growing scare what with leaf-bare coming up. During the night the rogues are trying to ambush and kill them all. When it first started it took it's toll, now MoonClan's slowly getting better at forseeing and defending from the attacks, kay? biggrin that's why they look better this moon. Sound good? So if anyone asks...and we can roleplay it too. that'll give us something to do~)

Panda--Chan
Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm

((got it))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am

(I uh, posed this a while ago, but... sweatdrop ?)

Shadow walked up to Patchstar. "Umm...Where's your leader? I'm Shadow, by the way!" he said to the she-cat.

Mosspelt shakily got up, and went over to where hadow was talking to Patchstar, a guilty look in her eye.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

(And uh, Mosspelt is going to have her kits real soon. I think Pantherclaw was going to play one..But there are two kits left open. Anyone up to it?

Riverkit: Tourtuiseshell she-cat with light blue eyes.

Thunderkit: Toirtuiseshell she-cat with amber eyes.

Windkit: Lighter gray tom-cat with amber eyes and white paws.

Shadowkit: she-cat with green eyes. White underbelly and chest fur; white paws. The 'leader' of the group
@Dragongirl if your still gonna rp one, which one do 'ya want?
Im playing Riverkit.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Fuzzykit looked round and padded into one of the dens. Unknowingly he walked into the warrior's den. 'So many bigger cats!' He thought as he stared at the warriros. He quickly trotted back out and looked around for Bluekit.

((I'll play Thunderkit! I WANT TO !!! YEAH PICK ME PLEASE!))

stealing clyde

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 pm

((MEH PLAY SHADOWKIT!!! I WANNA BE A LEADER AND THAT AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET!!!! PLEASE! I WANNA PLAY SHADOWKIT!!!!

btw, cool to name them after the clans. AND I LOVE THE DESCRIP OF SHADOWKIT TOO!!!! SHE SOUNDS SO CUTE!!!))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Fuzzykit padded over to Joltflash, "Where is Bluekit?" He asked. He looked around the clamp clearing once more to find her then he suddenly remembered, 'I forgot what she looks like!' He thought.

stealing clyde

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 am

(Okay, thanks Fuzzykit and Sorrowkit! Only Windkit is left...)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

Patchstar's ears flattened to the back of her skull. Such insolence! Didnt she have enough to deal with? Some of the clan members were already going hungry as is, did MoonClan really need another mouth to feed?

"My name is Patchstar," the tortoiseshell leader said to the new cat. Mosspelt appeared behind him, looking as if she'd done something wrong. "I'm the leader of MoonClan." she narrowed her eyes. This...Shadow...cat. Why was he here?

Panda--Chan
Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Cloudkit happily nibblled on Pantherclaws ears as he laided on Pantherclaws back
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm

"Hi, um, Patchstar." Fuzzykit mummbled to the leader. He looked at the leader and purred, 'She's beautiful.' He thought He looked at the she-cat at got up on his paws and padded to her side.

stealing clyde

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 pm

((PANTHERCLAW! I GETS TO JOIN YOU!!!!))

Morningkit curled up to stay warm.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:34 am

"Umm..Patchstar, he is my...mate." she whispered the last part. "'ve been meeting him for moons, and, he wants to join MoonClan." she continued in a whisper, her head down. I won't tell her about the kits untill later...she silently decided.

"Sorry.." Shadow muttered, and licked Mosspelt's cheek in encouragement.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 am

(I want to play Windkit!)
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games