Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 am

((Sorry for not posting I just got my laptop back.))

Rei was in a world of his own. After Nicholas had said about the Devimon he begfan thinking about whether it was the same one or not. He barly noticed the people come and join them. Just as he began to ask if it had mmentioned anything about him, when a bearmon smashed into him.
"Okay what the hell is going on!"
"Master I don't like the look of this. I'm here if anything bad goes down!"
"Gotcha, Nicholas Be on your guard, I don't trust these guys."
As Rei said this a soothing sensation came over him.
"No no no, I mean we should be wary." There was a quick stab of pain in his red eye, then he was back to normal.

ultimatemk

Zadok the 28th

Super Judo Kami
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Melchizedek Zenith

User Image
Kizedec looked around at the others and realized that his captive audience seemed to be a little confused about what was going on. With a sigh, he pressed the pause button on the side of the camera and yelled out, "Pause!" to his digimon. He was young, but it seemed his age bracket was the same as the others around him. With a smile, he took a few steps forwards and began talking, addressing everyone's voices comments at once. "Hey guys, my name is Melchizedek Zenith, the owner of Zenith Digital Incorporated. I am the leader of a troop of humans and digimon who travel this world trying to capture the... Well actually, were trying to capture this entire world on film. The struggles, the love, the action. Anything and everything. We try our best to never get involved and to simply allow things to take their own course as if we were not there. but as you can see" He gestured towards his bearmon sprawled out on top of a tamer, "We are not always successful in our endeavors. but this seemed like a good situation to make a short scene, thus I am taking advantage of it." He gave off a smile as he took a few steps back and tried to return to his original position. Raising the camera back up he cried out "Action" and began recording again.

Etemon let out a short sob as the camera turned back on. He was forcing himself to let out a few tears in order to really sell his role. After a lingering tear fell out of his eye, he took a long breath inward, asking it sound as painful as possible. Using his left hand he turned and pointed at Strabimon, his real life rival, and fictional son. "You! How dare you! I told you not to horse around with your brother. The two of you constantly bickering and fighting. You must have known this was gonna happen, didn't you! Only minutes ago, you told poor Vlad that he could use the sun roof. I don't know how, but you knew we were going to swerve! you have always been jealous of your older brother. And now... now you have murdered him. WHY? Why did you do it?" The etemon began to turn himself away from the wolf man, his body literally shaking with grief as he became the wounded father. "The only person I loved left in this world, and you... killed him you monster!" Etemon lashed out, launching himself towards the rookie digimon, he grasped him around the throat. In truth he did not put any pressure on the smaller digimon, simply feigning the attack. Strabimon caught on aswell, and let him do it. The monster fought for a few seconds, squirming, and kicking. but after a few seconds, the wolf went limp playing dead. With a final dramatic cry, Etemon rolled off of his 'son' and lay there a moment staring at the blue sky. "If there is a God in that deep sky, may he take me now, as my life is now moot."

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Quote:
ultimatemk

αXeno and Zeno(Koromon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [T] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image

Xeno smiled and shook his head "Just give up? that is not how we do things! we going to become heroes and help those in need! me and Zeno we both can do it if we put our minds to it!" Xeno said. Zeno was happy to what Xeno said and he looked at Nicholas and shook his head at him as well "We gotta try! i want to help everyone and fix the problems in this world and i know i can do it if i have Xeno beside me giving me strength!" Zeno said in response.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 pm

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
Sakura listened to what was being said and watched the performance being held and watched as it was being filmed. She didn't enjoy being recorded or such things so she decided to skirt around the edges of the group as Renamon followed after her silently. So many kids around made her almost feel like she was babysitting. She sighed and shook her head slightly before she put her earphones on and hit play on her iPod again and wandered off to find a nice spot in the shade where she could rest. She made her way towards the stadium and leaned against the wall in the shade as she listened to her music. She pulled out one of the headphones and held it out for Renamon so she could listen too but she shook her head so Sakura put it back in again. She pulled out a small sketch book from her back pack and started to draw a basic map of the areas she had been in followed by little icons to use as markers for important places so she wouldn't get lost. She skipped a few tracks on the iPod after she had finished and then put her sketch book away and sat down against the building and closed her eyes as she listened to the music in silence, Renamon was wandering around a little exploring the area but never straying too far away.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 am

Zadok the 28th

Divine Rainor

Super Judo Kami

SakuraTheBlueTiger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Nicholas Jones
Blitz - George - Bob - Napalm - Magnum - Zero - Drago
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would stand up slowly after he heard the explanation of the person known as Melchizedek. He would then turn to Xeno and then say in his usual quiet voice, "So if you ended up facing an opponent that overpowers you and you got into this situation because you were helping someone would you stay there and die for the sake off that person?"
Blitz the Chibomon would keep quiet as he listened to the conversation of Nicholas and Xeno.
George the Minomon would just continue to watch the recording that was happening in front of them.
Zero would end up finding no need to be around them and would turn into a ball of light before returning into Nicholas' digivice.

The MadLeomon would jump down to where Sakura was. He would lean on the wall of the building and say, "So you're just going to stay over here on this wall and stay away from the group? Do you feel as if you are not necessary to talk with them for that small time? Or is it you are naturally like this?".

User ImageUser Image

((ooc: ))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 am

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
Sakura pulled out one of the earphones from her ear and looked up towards the larger digimon and offered a kind smile at his words as she got to her feet and shook her head. "It's not that I don't wish to interact with them or speak with them. I just find that I have a habit to watch and listen to others from afar. Through that I get a basic feel of what they are like as a person and then I may speak or become more friendly...I am...not really that comfortable when I'm the center of attention you see. I also realize that I am much older then them so I also do not wish to make them feel strange with my presence around I suppose..." she explained with a slightly sad smile as she tried to answer the MadLeomon's questions. "However...if I my trust is gained and given...then I would be willing to put my very life on the line to protect those that hold it...the same way that my Renamon here has done...Vixi...I would do such for her" she added quietly as she closed her eyes in thought a moment.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm

ultimatemk

αXeno and Zeno(Koromon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [T] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image

Xeno and Zeno looked at each other smiling then they look back at Nicholas "If we beileve in each other then we can over come anything that comes our way. Don't worry about us then we can learn about this world from the digimon in this city" Xeno bowed to Nicholas before heading off.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 am

User Image

User Image
Karl Smith and Salamon

User Image

Karl and his Salamon were quietly walking around Network City when they noticed a strange boy walking around Network City. He saw that the boy did not have a digimon and wondered why that person didn't have one with him. Karl had just recently arrived in the Digital World and had only seen few humans in the world but each human he saw had a digimon with them. He walked over to the strange person and asked, "Sorry to bother you but how come you don't have a digimon with you around to protect you?"

User Image

((OOC: ))

Skye Lord 2011

mortalkombat95

Newbie Member

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 am

User Image

Name: Jeffrey Thomas

Stopping in his tracks, Jeffrey slowly turned his head and eyes to look upon the person who spoke to him. He seemed to be recently new to the digital world because of his digimon, in-training digimon showed just how weak he was. Sighing to himself, He looked at the guy before walking off to the station. he needed to continue his plans, he could not afford a single distraction. Brushing off the question, jeffrey smiled all to himself... He was finally going home.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 pm

αXeno and Zeno(Agumon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [R] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image

Zeno's body began to glow and Xeno sat him on the ground. "what is this?" Xeno said as he continue to watch his partner change form into something new.Zeno felt a power rush through his entire body "This is it! Koromon Digivolve to! Agumon!!" Zeno shouted as he digivolve into Agumon. The light faded and Zeno stood there looking at his new form and he smiled "awesome! Xeno Look I finally did it! I digivolve!" Zeno walked up to Xeno and smiled at him placing his claws in front of Xeno Xeno grabbed Zeno's claws and smiled back at him "you're an Agumon now, so that means you gotten a power-up! nice Zeno." Xeno said to Zeno he wonder if he could digivolve again and if he did what would it be?

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 am

Rei looked over to trhe boy explaining. He saw no reason for what he was doing, but he didn't see why not.
"Well I'll be seeing you now, I'm headed to the Ocean to see if I can get any leads as to the location of Neodevimon."
"Rei...can we stay a little longer?"
"Huh, why?"
"This scene its so...dramatic!" Navi was watching the digimon carefully.
"Sorry navi but we can't, we have to find Neodevimon." Navi looked like she was about to cry, but nonned and followed Rei.

((My Laptops gonna be spazy for a bit so I thinks its best if i leave: Exit to east Data Ocean))
ultimatemk
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 am

Draco grinned as he looked over the supplies he had in front of him, a 3 month supply of food and medicine. Two of his botamon sat on top of the pile, both of them with a smile on their face, bouncing a little. "So we are ready to go?" One chimed, the other nodding. "Of course, look at all of this. Of course we are ready."

Draco shook his head a little, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his digivice. "Maybe. We are almost ready to start searching for the Spring of Sol." He said aloud, pressing a button, a white light hitting the supplies, pulling them into his digivice, letting the Botamons drop down onto the ground.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 pm

User ImageRei wander back to the city. He needed medicine; his head was pounding. He had only just managed to get back to his feet, lobomon had to carry him most of the way back. It was strange, at points he was fine then the voice would appear and the pain wold return. His eyes would fluxuate between Blue to red and blue.

All he needed was some pain killers then he could just kick up his mental resistance up a notch. He walked round a corner and saw a tamer with a load of supplies, including medicine.
"Hey, huh, do you have any pain killers do you, I'd appreciate it?"

((sorry about image, I need to shrink it))

User Image

GrandMaster Draco_Lord
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

User Image
Draco turned as he heard someone calling to him, his eyes drawn to the rather strangely dressed tamer, who wore googles like that for real? "Sure." he replied, "5 bits." Draco smiled, bringing back a bottle of aspirin, or what ever Digital version of it the store had. It was a fair price for the medicine, heck a discount by most standards. Draco had spent the last little while doing some odd jobs in the city earning bits, and he wasn't about to just toss that away for someone on the street. Draco held the aspirin out with his right hand, the arm was completely robotic, looking more like a justimon's arm then his own.

Divine Rainor

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

"Ugh, Navi?"
"Seriously, fine. Bit is the currency of the digital world, judging by the look on your face, you have none, here I have some spare."
It was true, Rei had always hadothers to rely on food wise, and he hadn't realy needed anything else. He took the aspirin and handed over the bit. He took the pills, then grsbbed his left eye and focused, the red sparks engulfed it, pain racked his head, until his eyes were back in perfect equilibrium. Rei was panting, but that was fine. (I will be back Rei!) He felt like he needed tore pay this person, even though he paid the money.
"Hey I overheard you were looking for a spring of some kind, mind if I tag along, I'm not really doing anything right now?"

User Image
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games