Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 am

*blinks at Black being there as she wakes more and more* Black, she changed to Lady Leko and said something about being back soon

Psy, hun, I don't blame you for hiding your ties... its something for your own safety... but would the killers be at the funeral. I think we both know that this could be the right time for them to look for "loose ends!"

I know you will want closer... I don't know if you had any kind feelings for them, but let me go for protection at least, or sometone... please hun....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am
-pats Psyzapp's hand back- No problem. I'm here for my friends. Well, I need to get back to Karrie. I'll see you all later. -smiles- Psyzapp, take care, you hear? -walks out of the bar, back to Karrie's and puts away her coat and boots, slipping back under the covers with her lover-

((Sorry. I gotta go to the bank and am irritated. It's not my day. stressed See you all later! ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:47 am
((it must be in the air!! not mine either! stressed my hubby just asked me to bring him a coffee to his building because he dropped his rolleyes but I'm not on break anymore! also says he's sick... and well i was 20 minutes late for work today because of an alarm clock and today is crazy....))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 am

((Awe DAme... feel better, I'll prob be gone whe n you get back, I have to leave in a few hours for the night))

*Blinks at LEkos return and goes for more coffee realizing she's not awake

iggies

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 am
(( aww Im sorry. I guess the same goes for me. I have had too much to do and I messed up a layout for items...dumb me... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

((I vote for it being the air, my day's been just crap, can't shake a mood either.... ))

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am
I appreciate that Iggies. It will be quite crowded and I'm unsure if any of your animals will be allowed inside the church during the services. It will be quite boring for you as well and I will need to mingle at these functions to reconnect with many who will be in attendance. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 am
* steps up and stands behind her and speaks in a voice only she can hear * if you are still worried about anything I can shadow the car....no one will see me  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 am

*Grins at Psyzapp.* The critters don't have to go with me everywhere. *Serious tone* Look... you haven't answered if they caught whomever did this. I have many ideas why someone/things or plural would want to do this, but unless you know that you are not on a target list... how can you go unguarded?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 am
*decides to distract Iggies so Psyzap can leave out the particulars*
Iggies!! hello!!
*runs up and hugs her*
how are you?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 am
BlackR.16
* steps up and stands behind her and speaks in a voice only she can hear * if you are still worried about anything I can shadow the car....no one will see me

*She turns and looks at Black through her dark veil. Trying her best to tell him with her eyes she would indeed like that very much. Saying as subtle as possible to Black.* Considering the circumstances of these events, I'm more than positive there will be various police and security everywhere. So far I am unaware of any leads the police may have. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 am

((Black who were you speaking to? Sorry, My heads fizzled this morning))

iggies

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am
(( ssshh iggies. Its ok...you didnt see anything...

* nods to her * I stick to the shadows no one will know I am there except for you. How long is it?..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 am

((Ok nm last post by me))

*Is hugged by Leko and is surprised by the action* O.O Oh ... hi M'Lady. I think I"m ok... mornings are cruel installments to the day.

*Turns back to Psyzapp* You make a good point with the police.... *Frets* I can still go with if you let me.... if anything happens to you *Flash of rage then dies*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:10 am
BlackR.16
(( ssshh iggies. Its ok...you didnt see anything...

* nods to her * I stick to the shadows no one will know I am there except for you. How long is it?..

((LOL ok, I was making sure before I moved wrong, thanks))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games