Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:33 am
(*sniggles at Gabriel and Harry* Hope you feel better, Cade. Also, crap post!)
(I told you I was going to do it when the oppurtunity arose.)

Fighting back a snicker at Sirius' reply, Remus leaned forward slightly, sliding his hands higher up Sirius' body until he had reached his neck. Leaning forward, he allowed himself several moments to examine Sirius' neck with his fingers before moving higher. Pressing a soft kiss to Sirius' lips, he set about undoing Sirius' braid, working the dark strands easily despite the awkward angle.

Finally, the last few strands were free and the leather tie had been placed onto the bedside table. He examined the wavy strands, fanning them across Sirius' chest for a moment.

"You look as if you've given yourself a permanent," he said, running his fingers absently through the slightly waved strands.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:48 pm
Sirius purred. It wasn't a half way purr, it wasn't a slight purr, it was a full out human purr that one can only acheive during the times of pure contentment.

"You're going to have to re-braid it for the thing tonight," he said quietly as Remus ran his fingers through the strands. His eyes still closed, Sirius lifted both hands, one rested on Remus' hip, the other gently massaged his neck.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:00 pm
Sirius' hand left the back of Remus' neck and cupped his face. He smiled staring up at Remus.

"I might, I'll need something in return though," he replied.

Remus smiled.

"What?" he asked curiously.

Sirius pulled Remus down and kissed him. He pulled back and grinned.

"That," he replied before thoroughly kissing Remus again.

Tangling his fingers in Sirius' hair, Remus pulled reluctantly away from the kiss.

"Just that?" he asked softly.

"Well, there could always be more. But then the question becomes, do we want more now or do we want to leave it for later?" Sirius replied, slowly stroking his right hand up and down Remus' side.

Remus smiled, his eyes shuttering closed for a moment.

"I would much rather save certain activities for later," he replied after a moment. "As nice as the offer is, I am rather enclined to just stay here and enjoy your company for as long as possible."

(Superpost done for the night, but we had fun.)  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:53 am
((Really Crap Post))

Sirius smiled, running his hand through Remus' hair.

"Good, that makes two of us," he told Remus.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:03 pm
(Mine is worse, HK.)

If there was one thing Remus was horrible at (besides Potions) it was small talk. So, rather than make an attempt at talking about the weather, he kissed Sirius once more and then used Sirius as if he were a body pillow, once hand still absently playing with Sirius' hair.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:17 pm
Sirius toyed with Remus' hair silently before sighing.

"Does enjoying each other's presence include being silent?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:21 pm
((Hope you feel better, Cade))

Harry looked up at Gabriel's question...only to have Gabriel kiss him...rather well. When Gabriel had pulled away, looking at him expentantly, he took a moment let it sink in, then he grinned.

"I'd probably kiss you back," he said pulling Gabriel toward him and kissing him properly.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:22 pm
( 4laugh )

"Not unless you want it to," Remus said. "Why? Do you have a topic in mind?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:34 pm
Gabriel knew that Harry wasn't going to reject him or anything - that was obvious considering the boy had accepted his invitation to the ball that night. However, it was an entirely different thing to have him kiss him back. Standing dumbstruck for a quarter of a second, Gabriel began to dominate the kiss. A few seconds later though, he grumbled unhappily in his head, he had to pull back for lack of air.

"Well, Mr. Potter, I'd say I'm quite satisfied with that answer," the redhead said, licking his lips. He wrapped his arms around Harry and nuzzled the boy's neck. "Mmmm. You smell nice. Taste nice too."

(Yay for entirely pointless posts!)  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:57 pm
"No, no topic, just..." Sirius trailed off and shrugged slightly.

"Just want to talk."

"Oh," Remus said. "Well, this is nice."

Remus cringed mentally at that rather horrible attempt at conversation.

Sirius was silent for a few moments before he began to laugh.

"Merlin Moony, look at us. We're old, we're in our old dorms, and we have absolutely nothing to say to each other. Come on! Surely you have something to tell me. Some interesting story! Don't tell me we've both have lives that are so boring we have nothing to talk about," Sirius said after a few moments.

Sitting up, Remus glowered down at Sirius.

"My life is very interesting," he said defensively. "It's just only interesting to me."

Sirius smirked and stared up at Remus.

"Really? Then why don't you tell me about your 'interesting' life?"

"Well," Remus stuttered to a halt. "Oh, ******** you."

Sirius laughed and pulled Remus down.

"Good idea, but maybe later," he said before kissing Remus.

"I love you, you nutter," he mumbled, grinning at Remus.

"You, and your terribly boring life. It's a good thing I came back. You'd be the first example of someone literally dying from boredom," he teased.

Remus scowled.

"I would not have died from boredom. I just...well, I wasn't working much so I just spent a lot of time with the Weasleys and they're...Molly got some stupid idea in here head that I date Tonks so after Tonks and I shared a good laugh over that, I didn't go there so much. I read a lot. I...I really am boring, aren't I?"

Sirius smirked and shook his head.

"You're not boring, that part of your life is boring. Now tell me how the hell Molly got it into her head that you and Tonks equals the perfect couple, that's interesting."

Remus shrugged.

"Tonks was upset after..." he trailed off, looking significantly at Sirius. "I was too and Molly seemed to think we were meant for each other since we were both so close to you."

Sirius grimaced.

"I'm...sorry," he muttered, not entirely sure what to say.

"So obviously, Molly's still the overbearing woman from a few years ago, wonderful. I'll be sure to avoid her at all possible costs," he said.

Kissing Sirius, Remus smiled.

"Don't apologize, you git," he said affectionately. "You're here now and yes Molly hasn't changed at all."

"Good to know that not everything changed drastically, the world would, of course come to an end if Molly changed," Sirius said with a smirk.

Remus laughed.

"Probably," he said. "Well, seeing as how my life is boring, I'll just let you know about everyone else. Bill Weasley married Fleur Delacour much to his mothers horror. Their children are frighteningly beautiful. Harry defeated Voldemort. He is also gay. Takes after his godfather, it appears. James would be horrified, I'm sure. Tonks is dating someone from work last I heard and that's all I can think of at the moment."

"Whoa, whoa, wait, Bill got married to a Veela? Funny, I always pinned him as the gay Weasley. And James wouldn't be horrified. He'd just throw stuff at me in a hissy fit while going on about how I wasn't even there for him and yet I still managed to make sure the Potter Line died off with the Black Line like I promised him decades ago."

Remus nodded.

"The gay Weasley?" he asked. "Do I want to know? As for the Potter line and the Black line, I think James would be upset about not getting grandchildren, but Harry can all ways adopt."

"Yes, the gay Weasley! Come on, one of those kids has to be gay, or at least bisexual! I've always kind of thought of Bill as the closeted gay family member, and Ginny possibly being bisexual," Sirius explained.

"And as long as we aren't forced to babysit puking children, yes, Harry can adopt. Otherwise, we get to disown him."

Remus smiled.

"Not all children puke every ten seconds Sirius. Harry was a just a fluke."

Sirius scowled.

"He was a curse put on all my good clothes, that's what he was."

"Guess that means we won't have our own kids someday. Shame," he said with a smirk. "Wouldn't want them ruining all of your precious clothes."

"Kids of our own?" Sirius asked, looking at Remus. He chuckled.

"Forget my clothes, the world would to a crashing halt if we had kids. People would be coming back from the dead and there'd be chaos until finally James would get the sense to let Lily go and she would coming swooping in, take our kids and storm out, letting order be restored," he joked.

Smiling, Remus tangled his fingers through Sirius' hair, watching the strands for a moment.

"You're probably right," he said absently.

Sirius frowned slightly and watched Remus.

"You don't want kids, do you?" he asked cautiously.

"Even if I did, I couldn't," Remus answered carefully.

"The question is if you want to, not if you can Remus Lupin. And just because you can't have kids, it doesn't mean I can't have kids and play you off as my eternal babysitter, or that I can't adopt and do the exact same thing," Sirius replied.

Remus shrugged.

"I never thought about it," he replied.

Sirius stared at Remus and sighed.

"Well, I suppose it's a non-issue right now either way. Even if one of us wanted kids, and we'd tell each other immediately if we did, we're not exactly in a position in our lives where we could have kids," Sirius stated, deciding that it was probably safer if he tried to tie up this conversation.

Remus sighed.

"Sirius," he said carefully, "I do. All right. I've wanted to have a child since I graduated Hogwarts, but it's just one of those things that I couldn't do. I didn't have the money to take care of a kid and...so I just crossed it off the list of things to do before I die."

Sirius sighed.

"I had a feeling," he mumbled. He patted Remus on the back.

"Come on, sit up. This conversation calls for a position other than sprawled across each other on a bed," he said.

Sighing, Remus, pushed himself up, moving so that he was sitting cross-legged beside Sirius.

"Sirius, it's not...it's a non-issue," he said softly.

Sirius sat up and faced Remus.

"No, it is a issue Remus," he said, taking both of Remus' hands in his own.

"If it's on your list of things to do before you die, then it's going to make you happy, and you know I want nothing more than for you to be happy. So let's talk about kids and us," he said.

Remus smiled faintly, looking at Sirius.

"Fine, kids and us. You all ready said we're not in a position to have kids...so," he trailed off into silence.

"Well, we might not be yet, but one day we will be. So we might as well get the basics out of the way now so that when we're at a time where we can have as many kids as the bunny rabbits we are, we'll be slightly prepared and in agreement on everything," Sirius said, squeezing Remus' hands.

"Now, do you want to adopt or would you like the little brat to be related to at least one of us?"

Remus opened his mouth ready for a protest, and instead shook his head.

"I'd rather have it be related to one of us," he admitted quietly. "But, I can't...so, it'd have to be related to you.

"So we'll have to find ourselves a girl who looks like you, or at least as the same hair color," Sirius said, removing one hand from Remus' and running it through the werewolves hair with a smile.

"Do we want to take the chance of having a squib with a pure muggle mother, or do we want a witch?"

"Would it matter?" Remus asked, leaning into Sirius' touch. "My mother was a muggle and the chances of a child being a squib are fairly low. Also, it's been proven that pure bloods have a better chance of producing squibs, so with your inbreeding, we'd be better of with a muggle or a half-blood."

"Ah yes, the Black Breeding Bonanza, we should probably take that into consideration," Sirius muttered, mentally rolling his eyes at his ancestors' stupidity.

"So, in a year, we'll talk about it again, and then...well, you'll have your own puking crying pooping bundle of joy to take care of and name and love and all the other things parents are supposed to do sometime after that if all goes well," Sirius announced with a smirk.

Remus laughed.

"I'll have it?" he asked. "If in a year we bring this up again, it will be our puking, crying, pooping bundle of joy."

He shook his head.

"I thought you didn't want a kid, though?" he asked.

"Ah wonderful. Our puking, crying, pooping bundle of joy, you get to change it's diapers," Sirius said with a smile.

"I don't want a kid, right now," Sirius said with a shrug. "I never really wanted one until Harry was born, and...well look at how that turned out. That isn't to say, of course, I hate the idea of having one with you, just as long as you can accept that fact that I'll probably be the most incompetent father on earth. In fact, I'll probably drop it on it's head a few times, which is never a good thing."

"I'm sure you'd make a wonderful father," he said, fighting back a smirk. "And if you are inept, then you'll just be saddled with the bills. You seem to like doing that anyways."

"Ah yeah, I can imagine it now. 'I have two daddies, but one of them just sits in the office and gives money to the other one to take care of me,'" Sirius chuckled.

"We should send him to one of those Muggle schools with the people that think they're still in the 40s and have him say that. It'd be great."

"Well, that'll be until he - or she - gets accepted into Hogwarts because I'm sure they would. It would be a shame for them not to be a holy terror like you were in school," Remus said with a smile.

Sirius chuckled.

"We'll have to steal the Marauder's Map back from Harry and pass it on. Or at least have him give it to him or her so we don't look like we're purposely corrupting our own child."

Remus laughed.

"Wouldn't want that," he said cheekily. "I think McGonagall would have our heads if she found out."

"McGonagall is going to have our heads for sending a mini-me to her precious school anyways. Might as well go all out," Sirius said, leaning forward towards Remus and kissing him. He pulled back with a smile.

"Love you."

Remus smiled, leaning forward and capturing Sirius' lips again.

"Love you, too," he said softly, pulling back a bit. "We're getting old. You do realize we just had a conversation about having children. We're as bad as James and Lily were."

Sirius smirked.

"At least we waited until we were past 30 to grow up. They were talking babies at 18."

"True," Remus said with a smile. "I'll give us credit for waiting until after we hit thirty before we turned into a old married couple and we've only been together...what three days?"

"Ah, but," Sirius said, shifting so he could kiss Remus properly before pulling back slightly.

"We've both been madly in love with each other for how long, and how much crap have we had to deal with? I think that qualifies us to consider this a true established couple, three days be damned," he said, kissing Remus again.

Remus laughed.

"True," he said fondly. "Shame we didn't realize it earlier."

He shook his head and smiled, "Besides, the last three days have felt like three years," he said with smirk.

((*inserts comment about over 150 pages*))

"It really does," Sirius replied with a smile, before sighing.

"So, what time does your internal clock claim it to be now?"

Remus smirked.

"Not even close to time for us to have to leave the room. Or the bed for that matter," he answered.

Sirius smirked and pushed Remus back to lie down. He kissed him thoroughly before pulling up and grinning.

"Good."

Smiling up at Sirius, Remus pulled him back down and kissing him again.

"In what way?" he asked.

Sirius smirked.

"I'll give you three guesses," he replied, kissing Remus again.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:43 pm
((Holy s**t...you guys rp much?))

Harry smirked, leaning his head back and letting one hand rest on Gabriel's hip. "You sound a bit maudlin, you know," he said cheekily. "But I would say that you smell very nice too. Taste nice too."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:26 pm
(Sev, you've ruined our superpost. crying Also, stop letting Gabriel manhandle Harry or else Sirius is going to have an aneurism.) (Too late)

"I don't think I need three guesses," Remus said, tangling both hands in Sirius' hair, allowing it to fall forward to make a curtain around their heads. "It's a good thing I haven't got you on your back, you'd wind up lying on this and hurting yourself."

Time for Remus' story time to explain what happens next:
Moony on MSN
Eh...just put up a thing...so they got busy. And you know...stuff happened. Stuffy like sex.

The end!
My story time is the best story time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:26 pm
Gabriel looked mock-offended. "Maudlin?" he asked, incredulously. "Me?" He grinned.

"Maybe a little bit," he conceded. He wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. "Well, shall we dawdle a bit more? We have time to do so."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:23 am
((I'll let him manhandle me all I please, thank you.))

"Well, we scared Kathryn off," Harry said with a grin, "so I don't see a problem with dawdling. Of course, if we're going to dawdle like this, I'd rather we went somewhere that wasn't a main hallway. Anyone could come by you know."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games