Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
....:::!Post Your Artwork!:::.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  YAY!
  and milk?
View Results

xXSoFlyXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:43 pm

Moon Light Ninja
FongSayYuk
huh it was bored at school.. as i was younger...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

humm i'm 2 lazy now and don't got that much time for drawing blaugh

That's cool. domokun

I always suck at drawing aminals... Except cats but, I guess I forgot how to draw them now. sweatdrop

heh thx ^^ i was like 11 or 12 and it tooks hours mrgreen .. i think, i can't draw anymore lolz need 2 practise again
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:48 pm

FongSayYuk
heh thx ^^ i was like 11 or 12 and it tooks hours mrgreen .. i think, i can't draw anymore lolz need 2 practise again

What a talent for such a young age. When I was 9, I was still drawing people in the stick style. xD

Practice leads to everthing. :O

Rebirth Project

xXSoFlyXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Moon Light Ninja
FongSayYuk

What a talent for such a young age. When I was 9, I was still drawing people in the stick style. xD

Practice leads to everthing. :O

heh thx ^^ but well i can't draw anymore.. 2222 lazyyyyyy XD yeah as i was young i really loved 2 draw mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:11 pm

Thank you!

AND.

AWESOME PICTURES!

iMahalKita

firephoenix867

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:13 pm

FongSayYuk

Noice. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:38 pm

firephoenix867
FongSayYuk

Noice. 3nodding

XD sry sweatdrop

xXSoFlyXx

Pixel Chef

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:21 am

Moon Light Ninja
Here's a preview-like of my new project. Like I said before, I'm trying to deal with a tree shading. >_< I thought of seeing an art teacher at my school to ask him or her for tips. biggrin

If you want to give me tips or to comment about everthing wrong or right about my drawing, go ahead and post it! 3nodding

EDIT: I wanted to take another picture but, a bigger one of the character I drew but, it's somehow not not working. My camera won't let me copy the picture on m computer!
User Image

[Picture taken with a digital cam... D:]

It looked pretty good. Here's are some tips.
Everyone needs a lot of reference to improve their art. Outside is the most greatest examples to help to improve.
For the trees, tress are everywhere outside. You can sit outside to study it and practice it. Plus it's so nice and sunny out. Well it's nice where I am, I hope from where you live too. Do some sketches on trees and don't keep erasing it. In the end, you can look back on your sketches to find mistakes.

For perspective you can find row of trees the one that goes close to far away from you like this [Perspective Trees]. You can also try to study it and sketch on what you see.
Here is on the mountains too. For perspective and shading.[Mountains]
Here is also the site on perspective drawing [Perspective drawing].
Another great way to find your own mistakes is to take your drawings and paste it in paint. Then flip it over horizontally. After that, you can find if there's mistakes in there or not.
I hope that helps. smile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:23 am

FongSayYuk
firephoenix867
FongSayYuk

Noice. 3nodding

XD sry sweatdrop
question I meant the pic. sweatdrop

firephoenix867

xXSoFlyXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:34 am

firephoenix867
FongSayYuk
firephoenix867
FongSayYuk

Noice. 3nodding

XD sry sweatdrop

ahhh i thought u mean my laziness XD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:40 am

Pixel Chef
Everyone needs a lot of reference to improve their art. Outside is the most greatest examples to help to improve.
For the trees, tress are everywhere outside. You can sit outside to study it and practice it. Plus it's so nice and sunny out. Well it's nice where I am, I hope from where you live too. Do some sketches on trees and don't keep erasing it. In the end, you can look back on your sketches to find mistakes.

For perspective you can find row of trees the one that goes close to far away from you like this [Perspective Trees]. You can also try to study it and sketch on what you see.
Another great way to find your own mistakes is to take your drawings and paste it in paint. Then flip it over horizontally. After that, you can find if there's mistakes in there or not.
I hope that helps. smile

Wow. Thank you so much! You're such a "art master". You should change your screen name for Art Master. xd

I shall follow your suggestions. Did you took the picture of trees by your own? O_o

Rebirth Project

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:25 am

Here's a pic. I drew of me and my Gaia bf. Its ok Im not that good. xp
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:03 pm

Moon Light Ninja
Pixel Chef

I hope that helps. smile

Wow. Thank you so much! You're such a "art master". You should change your screen name for Art Master. xd

I shall follow your suggestions. Did you took the picture of trees by your own? O_o

Nah, those pictures are not mine. I found the pictures from google. You can find reference from google for your art, it helps if you can't find any else outside your house. I used to draw trees few times. Its hard at first but later on it gets easier.
lol Art Master? I wouldn't say that, I'm not that great. lol However, if you have any questions I'm happy to give more tips and advice.

Pixel Chef

firephoenix867

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:29 pm

FongSayYuk
firephoenix867
FongSayYuk
firephoenix867
FongSayYuk

Noice. 3nodding

XD sry sweatdrop

ahhh i thought u mean my laziness XD
No! Not at all! I'm also very lazy you see... sweatdrop Lately I've been so busy and stuff that I'm never in the right mood to draw anything anymore... crying
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:37 pm

I did this on photoshop. As you can see, I'm not finished. However, I'm not going to put a face in it. lol
User Image

Pixel Chef

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:45 pm

My first art made with Paint. xd

It's a gift-like to Animaznboy.

User Image
I wonder why I draw this idea...

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games