Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:31 pm
iOggy
My high school didn't have a pep band either. But college is a whole different animal. Especially when the women's B-ball team is kickass (top 16 in teh country last year, and they're BETTER now! whee )

that's awesome! good for them biggrin i wish our school did cool stuff like that. the only stuff our band does is the homecoming pep rally and two away games per season.... pep band is great fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:16 pm
I have been really, really inactive lately. Swimming has started up, which should allow for more time because practice times are more convenient, but there's always those nights with boatloads of homework.

But our BD is thinking about having the Jazz band play at some basketball games, and the pep band will do the rest. No offense to the basketball team or anything, I don't really care for basketball, and I don't want to play at thier games. But that's just me.  

Saint-Saens

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:32 am
I haven't really had the experience of marching band per se (my school doesn't quite emphasize it), but I do like pep band. We play for the football games, just not a halftime show. I like the songs, they're energetic and can really pump you up.

Sorry for the inactivity lately. It probably doesn't look so good, considering I'm a new moderator, but I've been sort of stressed lately. The end of the first quarter was on Thursday, and my grades are horrendous. =/ I'm much better than straight-Cs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:38 am
KitoYasha
I haven't really had the experience of marching band per se (my school doesn't quite emphasize it), but I do like pep band. We play for the football games, just not a halftime show. I like the songs, they're energetic and can really pump you up.

Sorry for the inactivity lately. It probably doesn't look so good, considering I'm a new moderator, but I've been sort of stressed lately. The end of the first quarter was on Thursday, and my grades are horrendous. =/ I'm much better than straight-Cs.

Grr my english teacher is evil. we had a thursday off and then went to school friday.there was a paper due friday and i forgot about it gonk and she wouldent let me turn it in late. MY grade went from an A to a C so i have A A C C. i have a c in german cuz its hard but the class and the language is so fun. Es macht Spass biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:39 am
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

Grr my english teacher is evil. we had a thursday off and then went to school friday.there was a paper due friday and i forgot about it gonk and she wouldent let me turn it in late. MY grade went from an A to a C so i have A A C C. i have a c in german cuz its hard but the class and the language is so fun. Es macht Spass biggrin

It's awesome that you get to take German. We only had the choice of French or Spanish, and I would much rather have taken French...but hey, I've got a ninety-five in Spanish (my only A other than...well, probably band, I guess). My English class has been my main issue; it's an honours English class, but it's just way too easy, and hence I don't pay attention. That happens to me; when a class is too easy, I'm not motivated to do anything. Anybody else get like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:24 am
KitoYasha
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

It's awesome that you get to take German. We only had the choice of French or Spanish, and I would much rather have taken French...but hey, I've got a ninety-five in Spanish (my only A other than...well, probably band, I guess). My English class has been my main issue; it's an honours English class, but it's just way too easy, and hence I don't pay attention. That happens to me; when a class is too easy, I'm not motivated to do anything. Anybody else get like that?

thats my exact problrm.  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:08 pm
KitoYasha
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

My english class is the same. Teacher just rambles on about stuff we don't have to listen to, and so no one listens. All we do is listen to her lecture or read boring plays. Right now we're reading Scarlet Letter, which is exceedingly boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:11 pm
We just finished The Lord of the Flies, and while it was a good book, it's so cliche because everyone reads it, and it certainly wasn't the best book I've ever read. It was really predictable. Just the religious tie-ins were sort of intriguing. I don't do the essays, so I've only got a sixty-nine or so in that class. =/ My classes are so boooring.  

KitoYasha

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:52 pm
I just got back from seeing the Willy Wonka double feature- old one and new one. I now have like this strange mix of music from both movies stuck in my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:47 am
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

thats my exact problrm.

mhmm. mine too! i'm actually not in band this year cuz of my grades. my parents made me quit till i got my grades back up. all Bs and above as of yesterday, though! i should get my report card in a couple days. it's SOOOOO hard to turn around bad school habits gonk  

Inucoli

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:10 am
Inucoli
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

thats my exact problrm.

mhmm. mine too! i'm actually not in band this year cuz of my grades. my parents made me quit till i got my grades back up. all Bs and above as of yesterday, though! i should get my report card in a couple days. it's SOOOOO hard to turn around bad school habits gonk

I know. x_x In the course of eight months, I turned from an A-student to a C-student. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:27 am
Masquanade
I just got back from seeing the Willy Wonka double feature- old one and new one. I now have like this strange mix of music from both movies stuck in my head.

Willy Wonka(s) <3  

Tubariffic
Captain

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:59 pm
KitoYasha
We just finished The Lord of the Flies, and while it was a good book, it's so cliche because everyone reads it, and it certainly wasn't the best book I've ever read. It was really predictable. Just the religious tie-ins were sort of intriguing. I don't do the essays, so I've only got a sixty-nine or so in that class. =/ My classes are so boooring.

this is about what i got out of lord of the flies --> book-a-minute
((such a great site xd ))

i love having a 3 day weekend. it gives me time to do all of the things that i was required to finish a month ago, but never had time for. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:24 am
book a min. is great xd  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:53 am
froggyfluf
KitoYasha

this is about what i got out of lord of the flies --> book-a-minute
((such a great site xd ))

i love having a 3 day weekend. it gives me time to do all of the things that i was required to finish a month ago, but never had time for. heart

i always have three day weekends as i have no classes on friday  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games