Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Since the line is way too long at the catering table, her husband opts to go to get something in the Castle Kitchen. Which is fine because she's going to have to take a look at the last DISASTER of a scene to see if its even worth saving.

She goes up to one of the cameramen and asks to see the footage of the last scene. He nods and they examine the most recently shot scene. She facepalms. Yup…sure enough, a disaster. emotion_facepalm

Goes into the courtroom and finds Ryzan. We need to reshoot. That last scene was a complete bomb. It was a disaster. Do you have any recommendations because I'm just trying to wing it here. emotion_eyebrow
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 pm

*looks up from his phone when one of the catering crew comes up to him, babbling about a flying creature that stole one of the trays and took it to a couple of women from the cast* emotion_eyebrow Sounds like one of Liada's little minions. Just go get another tray to replace it, there's nothing we can do about it right now. *waves him off, then finishes his reply to Kits. Putting his phone away, he makes up a couple of plates and brings them into the castle to have lunch with her*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 pm

*without even seeing the footage, he's entirely sure the scene was just as terrible as the Mistress said. Why she didn't notice it sooner is beyond him and he's had a sufficient amount of wine to no longer care*

Well, I had left all the, how you say, "heavy lifting" to Quortek originally. Little as he had planned himself, Anira's rewrite left us short a few things that had even less preparation, such as there being no defense attorney. Hence the hurricane that is Sergio rolleyes

With the Knave on trial, there were less witnesses to be called, which would keep the scene from dragging, and no attorneys to bore the audience with their ah... as Quortek would put it, "legalese". Rilu'oh, with Quortek in his current condition, keeping to the original script may prove difficult.

Perhaps we should first fix this "jabberwocky" situation before continuing, xas? Yathrin and katana could use another round in the makeup chair themselves... sweatdrop Time is money, I know, jhal we certainly would not have continued shooting while the body switch was in place, would we have?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 pm

*stretches in her chair, vaguely noticing that it's gotten easier to sit comfortably for some reason. Karrie's reply makes her smile, partly because she's suddenly starving. cat_gonk She's also glad he didn't tell her to go wait in line with everyone else*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Sighs. Okay. So lets just scrap this current concept. I don't think I can take round two of Sergio. stare Spend the rest of today cleaning everything up and getting the Jabberwocky thing fixed. We revisit the original concept and start again in the morning. I don't know about you, but I could use a stiff drink, a bubble bath and decent nights sleep.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:49 pm

I don't think the -world- could take another round of Sergio. talk2hand The movie would be banned from theatres for turning people gay from mere exposure. Fertility rates would dive. Humans would become an endangered species. It would be absolute chaos.

*feels like his husband's snark is starting to rub off on him sweatdrop , especially with the nice alcohol induced buzz he's managed to acquire*

Ahem sweatdrop Xas xas, a nice relaxing evening and return fresh tomorrow would likely be for the best... for all our sakes.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:04 pm

After her chat with Showcase she hangs up her phone and sends an imp to fetch her food while she looks where Lia went. Returning to the court room she finds both of the demons giggling and most likely scheming on something. You would think having your own potions turn against you, you would hold off on scheming for a bit. rolleyes

As she placed the last empty bone on her plate, Liada dabbed at her face delicately with a napkin as if to claim she was "still a lady". Tsh, you know very well it's not the first time my shenanigans have backfired on me and hasn't stopped me before. Besides I'm only scheming against 1 person. So consider yourself safe. talk2hand

Is it gonna hold up the filming further? stare

HARDLY, this is down the ways scheming. Isn't it Leko dear? emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 pm

She nods at Ryzan, places a hand on his shoulder and just gives him a very simple… Thanks. wink She leaves Ryzan to go to the bar. Once she hops up onto a barstool, she crosses her legs, orders a glass of Pinot Nior and texts Kyle to get a hold of the old courtroom scene. Make copies and hand them out to the actors and staff. Sergio will probably whine about it stare …but……thats how it goes in the movie business. talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

*raises her finger in a teaching moment way*
Quite right, we are long term investors!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Sure....investors..... rolleyes Call it what you will. Just do not get anyone killed this time please? She sits next to them as the imp arrives with her lunch. Nibbling at it since the stress of the filming today just left nothing but un-needed stress so she had little appetite.

Does it count if the investee possibly might have a heart attack?

emotion_facepalm

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

*suddenly finds herself front and center again eek *
I think Leko went into a meat coma. rolleyes
*looks concerned and speaks past Lia to Anira*
Please don't tell me that the antics of these two has cause deaths before emotion_0A0
I... I can't have that on my conscience!
Mischievous is NOT supposed to be synonymous with evil talk2hand

*looks over to Lia*
Secondly, I do not fully appreciate the reputation I've now gained by the so called antics of this group.
hmm let me be more careful though, not that the mind of the beholden matters to me
but I am no seductress sweatdrop
I'm a very particular being that only has interest in the perfection of form scream
I will not be lumped into the category with the lot of you

*looks back at Anira*
This statement was not aimed to you of course.
Please find no offense in my nature, you are also a purification healer. 3nodding
Sharing a flesh certainly does have it's drawbacks, and for once I can't be fully held responsible talk2hand

*speaks in others voice*
Just shut it seraph. You're not so high and mighty.
You can't fool anyone here anymore, we've ALL gone there with you.
I could force your fall at any moment
No one even knows what you're talking about, you creep stalker mind-reader

*covers her mouth and blushes, embarrassed* emotion_8c
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 am

Only the recent body swap incident when it because a near death result of The girls little romps of impishness. emotion_eyebrow

HEY! scream That was only because GIO couldn't keep his gorilla paws off Psy's drink! He's worse than having a Rhino in a China shop! emotion_facepalm ********' tank. It's because of him now I have that contract with Ryzan for insurance purposes. I'VE NEVER HAD TO GIVE OUT INSURANCE POLICIES BEFORE!

Well there was that time in Antlantis....

You swore never to bring that up again! emotion_donotwant And THAT one wasn't my fault either!

I have to agree with your darker counterpart though Ayami. Were I not in your mind recently I would not lump you together with them. Granted I am not one to speak lightly with my mercenary past. She thinks idly of the old days before finishing her plate and getting up to exit the room. I am going to speak with Psy. See what she plans to do since it seems your "jabberwocky" potion has finally seen its end.

Eh? eek Liada looks around at herself and sees that she's more or less back to her furry normal self. blaugh SWEET! My lovely sheen is back! She breathes another beam of flame from her mouth in all her excitement. Well...almost... redface

rolleyes She leaves the duo to their own devices and sees Kyle on her way to the buffet table to return her plate. She enquired about the location of Psy and Kyle told her where she could be found and handed her a copy of the original trial script. Thanking him she makes way to the bar to find her Mistress already in a couple of drinks. I want to apologize for the mess of that scene. She sits down next to Psy and orders a drink. Had I known Sergio was going in like a hurricane of eye shadow and sparkles I would have prepared better.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:32 pm

*finds a low traffic area of the castle to enjoy his lunch since people kept giving him funny looks. Spitting fire at them didn't seem to help and in some cases actually interested them more stressed Just when he thinks he's going to be able to finish his meal in peace and solitude, along comes the Queen of Hearts' assistant Kyle, carrying around a stack of papers. stressed

Thankfully the man did nothing more than hand him a packet from the stack and carry on without a word. It was clear what the Duchess saw in him. You'd have to be blind not to notice and he even caught himself checking out his a** as he walked away* stressed

Godammit emotion_facepalm

*of all the people the Queen of Hearts could have sent to seduce his husband away, why did it have to be that guy? stare Dumb question, really. Kyle was probably raised to be a charmer, just as Ryzan was. In that sense, you'd think the Duchess would be more resilient to such trickery because he knows all the techniques. Maybe he does know and doesn't care; just reveling in the attention of a handsome man, even if it isn't sincere. Or is it? emotion_eyebrow

Whatever the case, it seemed to imply the Duchess was dissatisfied with their relationship in some way. The smart thing to do would be discuss it, but the Duchess doesn't do discussions and expects people to be mind readers like he is stressed He'll have to go the trial and error route to see if he can find a way to win him back over.

In the meantime, he skimmed over the packet his rival handed him but can't for the life of him make sense of the words on the page. Was this written in a foreign language? No... it definitely looks like English... but why can't he seem to get a grasp on it, then? confused He saw the words and recognized each individual letter, but comprehending what it actually said was beyond his reach. Maybe it was some kind of puzzle meant to confuse him. Or a curse. eek

Immediately, he threw the packet away to try to save himself from whatever magics trying to read it could have unleashed. Kyle was definitely up to something stare Perhaps he should report this to the Prince. It might have something to do with his trial tomorrow morning. Probably sabotage. stare Hell, it's likely Kyle that accused him of stealing those tarts in the first place to try to get rid of him.

Convinced that's entirely the case, he starts to head toward the Prince to discuss this... only to stop short when he realizes he's naked. Granted, it doesn't bother him to be au naturale, but it sure does bother the Prince sweatdrop He'd better head to his room and put some clothes on first.*
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Completely thrilled Anira has joined her at the bar, she swivels her self around so they can chat. She picks up her glass of wine and takes a sip. No need for apologies. Sergio is a genius. A brilliant and talented ar-tist, but he's much more than a mere hurricane. He's a sparkle tsunami. stressed Don't get me wrong, I DO love the man. Really I do. He just gets a bit…carried away. stare Whipped up in the moment. He means well. He's just "excitable." It's difficult to stop a tsunami.

She grins at Anira and sips her wine again. I'm sorry if I seem a bit distracted, Anira. Its not everyday you find out your children are half supernatural and I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Frankly, the more I think about it the more sense it makes. neutral Motions the bartender to just give her just a little more of a pour in her glass.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:09 pm

*completely taken aback by Anira's response*
how dare she judge me like that, she has not the credentials to...
*has her thought interrupted*
Cool it Angel Snake Lady stare
*starts to tear up, burying her eyes in her hands as she sobs softly*
*wants Leko to take over but the demoness is enjoying the humiliation too much* blaugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games