Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Joy...the roommate still isn't calmed down so, looks like I'm going to have to intervene again when the other gets home.

Oof,i can't imagine what its like having to deal with stuff like that,it sucks they tried to bring you into it amd get onot their side,whats this all even about anyway?

One of them woke the other on his one day off a week to talk about the apartment we'll be moving into, there was some confusion over something, the one at work now said the other was coming at him, the other said he wasn't and it went downhill from there. After the first left for work, the other started complaining about how over the past 8 years the other kept refusing to grow up, do things like put bills in his name, focus on the bigger picture and instead focusing on what he was getting out of it, how he is always complaining about everything regularly. The one that's off today has two jobs and car payments and has a decent credit with every bill under his name, the other has no credit score, a medical debt, brought in a cat without paying a pet deposit, and basically not taking responsibility and walking all over him in his opinion. Basically, the one here is ready to fight if the other gets home and tries to press the matter so, I'll have to intercept him at the door, walk out into the cold with him and spell everything out to him and tell him the best thing he can do is do a general apology if he insists on talking or just leave him be for a bit and try to actively work more with him. Downside is, the one at work is a friend I made at work while the one here is more of an acquaintance, both have the general mentality that people exist to screw each other over, and the work friend has a very dominant personality and rarely backs down when he feels he's right, and the other is too fed up with things to back down right now. So...yay...fun night. I'd been saving a partial bottle of vodka, looks like I'll be making use of that tonight...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:33 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Joy...the roommate still isn't calmed down so, looks like I'm going to have to intervene again when the other gets home.

Oof,i can't imagine what its like having to deal with stuff like that,it sucks they tried to bring you into it amd get onot their side,whats this all even about anyway?

One of them woke the other on his one day off a week to talk about the apartment we'll be moving into, there was some confusion over something, the one at work now said the other was coming at him, the other said he wasn't and it went downhill from there. After the first left for work, the other started complaining about how over the past 8 years the other kept refusing to grow up, do things like put bills in his name, focus on the bigger picture and instead focusing on what he was getting out of it, how he is always complaining about everything regularly. The one that's off today has two jobs and car payments and has a decent credit with every bill under his name, the other has no credit score, a medical debt, brought in a cat without paying a pet deposit, and basically not taking responsibility and walking all over him in his opinion. Basically, the one here is ready to fight if the other gets home and tries to press the matter so, I'll have to intercept him at the door, walk out into the cold with him and spell everything out to him and tell him the best thing he can do is do a general apology if he insists on talking or just leave him be for a bit and try to actively work more with him. Downside is, the one at work is a friend I made at work while the one here is more of an acquaintance, both have the general mentality that people exist to screw each other over, and the work friend has a very dominant personality and rarely backs down when he feels he's right, and the other is too fed up with things to back down right now. So...yay...fun night. I'd been saving a partial bottle of vodka, looks like I'll be making use of that tonight...

Yeesh,that really does suck.Theres one thats right but you aren't exactly friendly with.Meanwhile one is sorta wrong but you are friends with.I don't think i coukd think of a way to solve this for them,i'd say let them settle it themselves but i think its past that point by now.Cheers bruv  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer

Yeesh,that really does suck.Theres one thats right but you aren't exactly friendly with.Meanwhile one is sorta wrong but you are friends with.I don't think i coukd think of a way to solve this for them,i'd say let them settle it themselves but i think its past that point by now.Cheers bruv

And both are stubborn. And this is the first time I've seen them have an argument like this, and apparently the first time they remember having one like this so, kinda stuck at "What do we do about it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:12 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

some days are just like that, lmao~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lupa Fur

okie doke~ i think LUKAS SHOULD RUN INTO HIM xD
        @Viking wink wink, nudge nudge
Hey CHickens, How many chances out of 50 would you say for running into a Sabertooth?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 pm
TheVikingWay

hm... that's a good question. they're not completely rare,
        but they are elusive. i'm like really bad with numbers and
        estimations, but it would be less than half. like a quarter
        of the time? so like... ~12/50? is that too elusive?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

Nope, That will work, Just realized I left the bloody thing off my encounter table xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

So we have to roll to see if we encounter one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 pm
Lupa Fur
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

So we have to roll to see if we encounter one?
S'how Im doing it, Various encounters, potential injuries and what not.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

I may need someone to retrieve Lukas, Holy hell these rolls are eating him alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:43 am
Lupa Fur

oh you don’t have to! i think a lot of people in here do that,
        because it makes it so our characters aren’t too OP inside
        battles and always reaching their goals right away. personally,
        i don’t roll dice unless it’s something serious. i’m pretty fair
        with my characters and their luck tho, at least i think i am lol

TheVikingWay

okay! if blitz doesn’t we can have niraya and jasper happen
        upon him or something~ i still have posts to type in kelvin
        forest whoops, better do dat

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

Oh okay,sounds reasonable.Also would an alpha beowolf count for a picture after a regular beowolf?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

Holy hell, I cant believe those rolls for Lukas. Ive had only one RWBY based Character roll worse, and that was Owen, and based on what I rolled, he was supposed to die during the Beacon orientation mission. Thankfully I'd filled the Guild captain in on my rolling system and he was like' nah reroll, nobody dies this early.' xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:36 am
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

TheVikingWay
Holy hell, I cant believe those rolls for Lukas. Ive had only one RWBY based Character roll worse, and that was Owen, and based on what I rolled, he was supposed to die during the Beacon orientation mission. Thankfully I'd filled the Guild captain in on my rolling system and he was like' nah reroll, nobody dies this early.' xD

Jesus christ,luck is not on Lukas' side,i think i'll have Blitz happen across him after bashes in the alphas skull in a rage.Not sure how he'll react,maybe a little swear,idk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 am
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

Jesus christ,luck is not on Lukas' side,i think i'll have Blitz happen across him after bashes in the alphas skull in a rage.Not sure how he'll react,maybe a little swear,idk It wouldnt be so bad for lukas had A) I not rolled a major injury and B) Not rolled a major injury to the HEAD. I had to roll on about 5-6 different tables to figure out just what would happen, and how bad it would be. Fortunately he didnt lose the eye.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:43 am
TheVikingWay

Yeesh,but hey at least you thorough with what'll happen to your character  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games