Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Prince Ichi
wow apparently I have about 6-7 mil sitting here in stupidly hard to sell RIG items and other s**t I'd never use. emotion_donotwant
tell me bout it gurl

I don't play rigs anymore cause even if i break even [not likely] i don't sell s**t burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
wow apparently I have about 6-7 mil sitting here in stupidly hard to sell RIG items and other s**t I'd never use. emotion_donotwant
tell me bout it gurl

I don't play rigs anymore cause even if i break even [not likely] i don't sell s**t burning_eyes
8c I only play for RIG pets anymore. I was 1st to get the little cat-owl thing a few months back, and then I got whatever the last pet was from the last RIG I played...@__@

other than that

biggest sink hole ever emotion_donotwant  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 pm
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
tell me bout it gurl

8c I only play for RIG pets anymore. I was 1st to get the little cat-owl thing a few months back, and then I got whatever the last pet was from the last RIG I played...@__@

other than that

damn son that's luck right there D;

i only ever get fail items LOL.

somewhat related - i buy a lot of items to use once and then NEVER AGAIN. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
tell me bout it gurl

other than that

damn son that's luck right there D;

i only ever get fail items LOL.

somewhat related - i buy a lot of items to use once and then NEVER AGAIN. emotion_donotwant
I play....huge numbers. Like s**t that takes me hours to play. xd like....20+ bundles. My account is worth hardly anything just because I do that. but idc much.

LOL YOU CAN GIVE 'EM TO ME.

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
emotion_kirakira

PLZ 2 B HELPIN BUNNEH WIF WISHLIST?

Or are these redonkulasly high priced?
they're all like...40k and under. Most are 20k and under. xD

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/47703056

Here's everything I want to get rid of asap, I also have multiples of some stuff, so that should really say about 4.5mil-ish.

Neat. Found about a half dozen I have in my list. The portal device jumped a bit.-lol-

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/47703141

Anyway, I was yankin' yer chain. I do hope your stuff sells. 3nodding What are you going after?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
emotion_kirakira

Here's everything I want to get rid of asap, I also have multiples of some stuff, so that should really say about 4.5mil-ish.

Neat. Found about a half dozen I have in my list. The portal device jumped a bit.-lol-

Anyway, I was yankin' yer chain. I do hope your stuff sells. 3nodding What are you going after?
I would really love to get the unicorn pet. emotion_kirakira

But...I have probably 4mil out of 35. rofl  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm
why did I just spend 7 hours drawing hugging  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Prince Ichi
I play....huge numbers. Like s**t that takes me hours to play. xd like....20+ bundles. My account is worth hardly anything just because I do that. but idc much.

oh jesus lawdy me LOL that's a shitton D;

i would except i'm such a ******** packrat gonk

> used item once, two years ago
> WHAT IF IT COMES IN HANDY LATER.  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm
Ridley Starsmore
It's messing with my groove!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: ONOOOO!!!!

Hopefully they will show up soon? ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm
[color=emo]

mines more like

>only use one outfit for 4 months

Oh, well I can guess I can sell off all this s**t

>decide to dress ******** why do I only have enough clothes to make one outfit  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi

oh jesus lawdy me LOL that's a shitton D;

LMAO I USED

TO BE A PACKRAT and then I had a period of "******** gaia" and sold all my s**t and bought some art, nothing spectacular, but almost all my gold was drained away, and then I can hold a shop open long enough to make it all back. rofl

my invo is like, s**t that is impossible to sell basically  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 pm
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
emotion_kirakira

Oh goodness!-nods- That is a pretty chunk, isn't it?

-ponders- Well, if you get close, let me know. I'm not suppose to be spending my gold, but I do like helping others if they are close enough. I could help if you get to about 5 million close.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
Ridley Starsmore
Prince Ichi
emotion_kirakira

Oh goodness!-nods- That is a pretty chunk, isn't it?

-ponders- Well, if you get close, let me know. I'm not suppose to be spending my gold, but I do like helping others if they are close enough. I could help if you get to about 5 million close.
crying heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:35 pm
Prince Ichi
LMAO I USED

TO BE A PACKRAT and then I had a period of "******** gaia" and sold all my s**t and bought some art, nothing spectacular, but almost all my gold was drained away, and then I can hold a shop open long enough to make it all back. rofl

my invo is like, s**t that is impossible to sell basically
sjdjshdkjhd i have retarded cycles of ******** gaia and omg gaia

like first I'll be "wtf why do i waste millions getting stupid pixel s**t when i can get awesome sexy art"

and then i'll be like "wtf why do i spend millions on art i never look at when i can get awesome pixel s**t"

welll there's always like one person that's actually looking for hts items LOL if you can find that person then yayy.

if not then. s**t sucks LOL

@suitor
my sister did that

and then i introduced her to the wonderful world of NEVER SELLING s**t and WHORING ART FOR GOLD.

she totally still sells s**t for quests though.

which i guess makes her a well adjusted Gaian who doesn't have deeply rooted personality disorders peeking through and affecting her whole Gaia experience, slowly causing her to lose her grip on reality and ******** up her priorities.

... emo  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm
I used to do that but then I took an arrow to the knee.

I swear, I think I've been using the same gold for the last year, just in a constant cycle of buying, selling, and buying again. with gifts and daily chance stuff to fill in the gold lost from the tax and underselling.

Occasionally it occurs to me that I could draw some pictures and buy whatever the ******** I want

but I'm too lazy to draw my own shitty OC's, I don't think I could make myself draw someone else's shitty ones.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games