Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Hospital

Shou finally made it to the hospital and in clothes that were half way human. Lucky for him that Hamu-kun always seemed to keep a spare bag around for occasions that left him running from one event to the next. So he walked into the hospital dressed in distressed blue jeans, leather boots and a fur collared coat. Hands shoved in the pockets while his hair and face were still adorned with the gorgeous trappings of an angel. Yes, Shou could never wholly be of this mundane world.

He was recognize immediately by a nurse, who was an obvious fan. Running up to him she politely asked with a small squeal of 'How can I help you? Didn't you have a concert today Shou-sama. I couldn't go because I work here."

Shou looked down at the nurse, his eyes bright green from the contacts, "Yeah, I had a concert today. But...I need to know what room Narcissus was taken. If you would, my bee...take me there?"

He guessed she was one of his Bees. And it turned out that he was right because soon he was walking down the hall in her care. As he walked, he spied Hayato-kun waiting on a seat. Man must have had a fast cab...or limo. he thought as they walked towards him and started to go past. "Hey Hayato-kun." he said as he walked. "I'm sure you've guessed where I'm going."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Just Shoot Me.........

Izzy didn't wait long he was already headed to the elevator because there was no point in arguing with the info desk. He waited long enough for Nakai and Chiyou to get inside and then hit the button for the 4th floor.

Inside his heart quaked just a little and his throat. Well that screaming earlier in the audience had been a stupid move. Now the reality of his aching throat was finally hitting him. But he had no time to think about that.

As the doors opened he could see the waiting room and Michi was in there but...then he spied someone walking away from that area towards the Intensive Care. The man looked very familar.

"Nakai...who is that?" he rasped just a little as he spoke and pointed.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Man... sometimes I think elevators need a turbo button..." Nakai said, more to himself than Chiyou or Izzy.
Once they were on the fourth floor though, even as his manager was asking, the blond took a few dashed steps forward. "Oi, Shou-san!" he called out, thankful there was no one else in the ICU waiting room.
Well... aside from Michi and... Hayato?
Turning, he motioned for Izzy to follow him, quickly catching up with the vocalist.
"Shou-san... have they said anything about how he is? Can anyone see him yet?" the guitarist asked, always a flurry of questions in a situation it seemed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Izzy said it wasn't his fault...
Maybe...maybe it wasn't...but he couldn't calm himself until he saw that Akihiko was alright. He had to see...had to see those blue eyes open again. Had to hear that voice.
He had to see Izzy smile again before he could be alright.

Holding tight to Izzy, Chiyou just bit his lip, forcing himself to be silent.
As they walked into the hospital, Chiyou saw what looked like...no...it was Hayato, sitting alone on a bench in the front of the hospital...
He couldn't even say hello....couldn't do anything but move forward with Izzy. Stepping into the elevator, the kid took a deep breath, then another. It was all he could do to keep the tears at bay.
They got off on the floor where the intensive care patients were kept, and the cold chill ran through Chiyou's whole body again.
He was so afraid of what might wait for them up here.
Then he heard Izzy ask who someone was, and he looked up from where he had been staring at the tile on the floor.
"Shou..." he murmured, half an answer, half a question.
Letting go of Izzy, Chiyou followed after Nakai, though the hall seemed to spin in front of his eyes.
"Shou!" he spoke up, rushing over to the vocalist and burying his face in the man's chest.
"Please...please tell me Akihiko's alright..."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm
Like a thief in the night...
User Image

Getting out of the car, Hayato opened the back door and took a handful of Naoko's pretty blond hair, dragging him out of the back seat and onto the concrete floor by it.

"You'd be surprised..." was all he said, hauling the pianist into the house by his hair.
Naoko had gotten on his nerves by now...trying to tell him that his love wasn't good...saying he had been wrong for loving his brother the way he had.
Every scream that had ever been wrenched out of little Jun's throat by him had been one of happiness and love. From the age of five, Hayato had loved Jun, given him every bit of his affection. Yes, he had been fifteen at the time...but love knew no bounds, as far as he was concerned.
Inside, the crazed man threw Naoko onto the plush carpet of the living room.

"So...what's it gonna be, pretty boy?"

I am come to steal it all away...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Gritting his teeth, it took every ounce of willpower Naoko had to NOT scream in agony as he was hauled out of the car.
There was a short reprieve, and then once again his blond locks were being mercilessly tugged and ripped. He tried not to struggle, but the want to reach his arms up and grab the wrist dragging him was so great, that he couldn't help it.
"HANASE!!!" the pianist eventually screamed, his eyes full of un-shed tears of pain.
Finally, he was thrown down and Naoko glared up at the near spitting image of a man he had once loved. "I don't really have a choice in the matter, do I?" he asked, figuring this Hayato would love to play mind games just like the other.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

As soon as he heard that voice, Hayato's head snapped up.
At least Shou was speaking to him...that was a good sign, right? He seemed...rather ok, for the most part.
"Shou...how is he? Is there any word yet?" he asked, rising from his seat.
Before he could even take a step toward the vocalist, Nakai and young Chiyou came out of nowhere, Nakai asking a million questions and Chiyou weeping openly.
Chiyou...
It really pained him terribly to see the boy in such a state.

Silently, he placed a hand on the child's back and rubbed it, trying to soothe his tears.

"Hey...it's going to be alright..." he whispered, looking to Shou, hoping he would confirm that statement somehow.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

"No...no, you really don't." Hayato frowned as he pulled off his shirt, revealing a somewhat more muscular chest than his brother's...scattered all across with round scars. Bullet holes. Five, to be exact.
Indeed, the fact that this monster was even alive was damn near miraculous, a testament to the man's tenacity and strength.

Walking over to Naoko's prone form, he stepped on the smaller man's chest, grinding his boot into the helpless blond.

"Kami-sama...you really are beautiful...I can see why my JunJun would have fallen for somebody like you..." he said admirably, then proceeded to spit in Naoko's face.

Crouching down, Hayato straddled the pianist's hips, running his hands over the bound man, top to bottom.

"A pretty pretty boy, indeed."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Naoko's body tensed, his teeth grinding together as Hayato's full weight was placed on that boot...
He could hear the fabric of his costume rip just a bit, before quickly, the angel turned his head to the side to avoid most of the spit.
"Not a very nice way to treat your toys." Oumori spoke sarcastically just before the other man descended on him.
The pianist kept his head turned to the side, avoiding eye contact with the obviously insane man.
"Guess I've got looks going for me, since obviously I have dysfunctional relationships."
Okay yes, he was being a smart a**... but it was simply to cover up the near overwhelming fear inside.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Luckily, the cab they had caught managed to get them all to the hospital in record time. The cab driver said he had just dropped somebody else off there from the same location.
Ryu assumed it had been Naoko.
Paying the fare, Ryu, Jaz, Yammi, and the gang leapt out of the cab and ran into the hospital quick as lightning.
Making it to the intensive care unit floor, Ryu sprinted down the hall, but not far, as he immediately ran into Shou...and Hayato.
Why that waste of flesh was here, he had no clue, but it couldn't be helped.
"Shou! Nakai! What's going on? Is Narcissus alright?" he asked, repeating everyone else's question, unbeknownst to him.
For a moment, he looked around, searching for Naoko among the crowd that had gathered. He was nowhere to be found.

"Um...guys....where's Naoko? He left before I did..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

"You are a feisty one..." the man chuckled.
"Another reason I can see why JunJun loved you so. Hell...if he doesn't come for you, then maybe I'll just keep you for myself."
Slowly, Hayato dug his fingernails into Naoko's bare arms, scraping away the skin until the lovely angel bled crimson.
Moving his hands to the pianist's chest, he ripped the white s**t wide open, freeing Naoko's arms, for a moment. Using the torn shirt, Hayato pinned Naoko's hands together and tied them to the leg of the couch.
"Don't cry, kitten...not until it gets to the good part..." he smiled, reaching for his belt buckle...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

"Nnnngg..." Naoko grit his teeth together, trying not to cry out.
But when the blood began to flow down his arms... well... he couldn't help the whimper of pain that escaped his pursed lips.
As much as he tried to keep it away...
He remembered some of Hayato... of Jun's... tricks... knew that showing weakness in the pain would bring worse pain.
While endurance... was rewarded.
Amber eyes focused on the man above him, a beautiful gaze that was fiery in their rage. "I'm not your kitten, Hayato. I'm not a pet... as much as you and your brother think I am... I'm not." he squirmed beneath the older man, pulling on his bleeding arms in hopes of loosening the shirt from the couch leg.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image

The look in those eyes!
It absolutely caught Hayato off guard. It was that same look that his beloved Jun had always given him!

"Oh...oh my..." he whispered, staring enamored into those bright eyes. Even through all the pain, this angel had held strong, kept himself together.
It earned his respect...and he couldn't deny that he felt a sudden surge of affection for the blond.

"Naoko..." he called the pianist by his name. "I can see him in you...you can't deny that Jun is a part of you. Admit it...you love him. Perhaps...I could love you, too."
Tilting his head, he leaned up over the smaller man, licking at the wounds he had inflicted on those lovely arms, soothing them with his tongue.
The blood tasted wonderful, reminded him of Jun's, but somewhat sweeter.

"Just be good...I can be kind, you know...if you give me a chance..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Arguing with Hayato right now would be suicide... and Naoko knew it. If his abductor was planning on being gentle... being kind and good... then who was he to sarcastically argue the point?
As long as his skin wasn't being flayed by fingernails... the blond thought this a good thing.
"I..." Naoko winced slightly as Hayato began licking the blood from his arms. "Like I said before... I don't have a choice..." he whispered, obviously willing to be less of a pain in the a** if he wasn't... well... in pain.
As much as the pianist wanted to deny it... Hayato was right. A part of Jun DID live inside of Oumori...
The part that had learned how to adapt... how to channel the pain and use it to fuel desire if need be. He had learned so much... and, while he wanted to forget it all...
Right now, those lessons might just come in handy.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image

"That's right...you don't have a choice. Yet, at the same time, you do. I'm glad you've made the choice you have, Naoko. I think I misjudged you." he nuzzled against Naoko's neck, nipping at the lobe of his ear.

Running a hand through the pianist's hair, Nagasaki massaged Oumori's certainly sore scalp, gently brushing the hair back, petting him sweetly, beginning to place soft kisses against the blond's lips.

"Be honest with me...do you have any feelings left for my little brother? Anything at all?" he tilted his head, looking in Naoko's eyes to gauge his response, make sure he wasn't lying.
Hayato wanted...no...needed to know.
Anything that brought him closer, even made him feel somewhat closer, to Jun was much desired.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games