Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am

" a kid with a terriamon eh? Goddamit Sho! Can't you give anyone a break?"
Rei turned to Nicholas.
" i apologise for my outburst, if you cannot remember it it's fine. By the way I don't suppose you have seen a neodevimon around here?"

(( ooc: sorry about short post I had to do it on my iPod )))

ultimatemk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am

Divine Rainor
Ulti: Its fine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Nicholas Jones
Blitz - George - Bob - Napalm - Magnum - Zero - Drago
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would look at Rei and continue to tilt his head to the side. He would then ask, "Who is Sho?"
Blitz the Chibomon would then say, "Well truthfully Nicholas accepted the challenge so its not entirely this Sho's guys fault. Anyways yes we did see a NeoDevimon. He was with this strange guy. We saw him last in East Data Ocean which is where we have just come from."

The MadLeomon would wonder why Sakura's Viximon suddenly just digivolved inside a city with no experience in battling but decided that it was because it was just to rookie that it was not really needed to be well trained.

User ImageUser Image

((ooc: ))

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

((Hey guys, do you mind If I have Ehud come an join yall? I promise not to kill without permission.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Zadok the 28th
((Hey guys, do you mind If I have Ehud come an join yall? I promise not to kill without permission.))

((OOC: Ehhhhh? Your guy is evil? I thought he was good xd well sure I guess ))

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

αXeno and Zeno(Koromon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [T] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image
Xeno and Zeno spotted a few people up ahead and ran over to them. "Hey!" Xeno shouted as he caught up with them "finally somebody i can talk to, I'm Xeno and this is my partner Zeno.I need to ask a few questions if possible" Xeno asked.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ultimatemk
Zadok the 28th

((OOC: Ehhhhh? Your guy is evil? I thought he was good xd well sure I guess ))
My current character is quite evil I will have him jump in soon.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 am

User Image

Name: Jeffrey Thomas

Pulling out his digivice from his pocket, Jeffrey looked down at the screen he could see Keramon smiling at him. Smiling back to his digimon, Jeffrey spoke to his digimon with a silent tone. " It's almost time Keramon, soon you will feed again... and become the ultimate weapon. " Nodding to Jeffrey without a word, Keramon disappeared from the screen. Pocketing his digivice, Jeffrey looked around everywhere before he he continued on his way... Network city was going to find some trouble.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Divine Rainor

Super Judo Kami
Ulti: So you gonna ask a question?

SakuraTheBlueTiger
Ulti: Jump in whenever you feel like it

Nicholas Jones
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would turn to look at the new person and blink and cover his face more with the brown cloak he was wearing. He would then say, "What are your questions?"
Blitz the Chibomon would say, "Wow looks like our group is getting quite popular lately."

The MadLeomon would notice a strange boy off in the distance. He wondered what the kid was doing around here but decided that he was just another traveler and looked back to where Sakura was. He was still on top of a building.

User ImageUser Image

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 pm

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
Sakura made her way back over towards where Nicholas was with Renamon walking beside her and saw another boy had arrived, the pair speaking. She looked at the other boy and bowed her head slightly in greeting. "I don't suppose either of you know where I could get a map by any chance?" she asked
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

ultimatemk
Divine Rainor

Super Judo Kami
Ulti: So you gonna ask a question?

SakuraTheBlueTiger
Ulti: Jump in whenever you feel like it

αXeno and Zeno(Koromon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [T] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image

Xeno smiled at Nicholas. "well one how did i manage here in the digital world? two me and partner are looking for people. we going to become Heroes and fight the darkness from the digital world!" Xeno said proudly. Zeno hopped up and down in Xeno's arms " Yeah we going to be heroes we're going to make a team and help anyone who needs it" Zeno said to Nicholas .

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 am

Divine Rainor

Super Judo Kami

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Nicholas Jones
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would blink slightly when he heard their questions and sighed. He would then say to Xeno, "How you got here is through some type of device which is connected to the internet. How is looking for people a question? If I were you I would give up on being a hero. I don't have a basis for saying that but I just have a feeling that you should."
Blitz the Chibomon would say to Sakura, "No idea. We just roam around and eventually memorized where to go and all that. I think Nick made a map in his digivice just for fun but it turned out to be the smart thing to do since when he lost his memory he needed it more than ever."

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

Melchizedek Zenith

User Image
Kizadec drove through town as he knew Bearmon was on the roof. He listened behind him as he heard Starmon and Etemon arguing amongst themselves.
"Come on, just once let me win a fight! I mean, I know I am supposed to be the evil grunt, but you never even let me get a good hit in, you just pummel me into the dirt and run off!" the monkey was saying, holding back some emotions.
Starmon began to argue back, "Look, when your the star, you can win, but till then get used to it you little..."
"Hey, knock it off already you two! I will come back there, and neither of you will like it! Stars or not, I will not have my cast fighting!" Melchizedek shouted towards the back. As he shouted he took his eyes off of the road momentarily. Glancing back, he saw a group of tamers in front of him. He swerved violently in an attempt to avoid them, forgetting his cameraman on the roof who promptly tumbled off. Safely aiming them into a nearby alley way, Kizadec slammed on his breaks hard sending his two companions in the back seat tumbling to him in the cockpit.
Starmon threw a violent left hook into Etemon's side while raising his voice."Get off my you clumsy Bafoon!"
"Like it was my fault! Your always blaming these situations on me and it simply isn't fair you hear!" The primate replied as he crawled off of the stars chest and began nursing his side.
"You two cut it out, now we need to go check on bearmon, and make sure he is ok. Since were going out there, we should make a scene of it. Starmon, De-digivolve to Strabimon, and act like you fear your best friend is gone, Etemon, I want you to be a grieving father, is that understood?" Mel cut in.
The star sighed, but followed orders changing into one of his rookie forms. Mean while Etemon's eyes lit up as he realized he wasn't going to be playing evil. Melchizedec reached the door before turning back towards the others and saying, "On second thought, Etemon, you are still the father, but you are going to be mad that it is your eldest son who is dying, and not your younger son who you carry an open disdain for because your beautiful wife died giving birth. And ACTION!" he cried as he opened the door of the digibeetle. Etemon sighed as he realized that even now he could not escape his inevitable role. "Type casting" he muttered under his breath as he walked out after Starmon. Kizadec followed them both out, now holding a camera.

Bearmon slowly panned the city, making sure to capture some of the more beutiful aspects of the city as he did. This was his dream, sitting up through the sun roof, the wind in his hair, and capturing video for others to enjoy. A smiled brushed his lips as he captured a magnificent Biyomon take flight from a skyscraper behind him. He began to change his view to the front of the digibeetle when he felt the vehicle swerve with no warning. He let go of the camera as to not drag it with him as physics pulled him out of the car, but he was quickly tossed through the air. He felt like he was flying for a few moments before he landed head first into a large squishy object. Sitting up and rubbing his head, the bearmon realized that he had just plowed into a Red haired tamer with brilliant green eyes. "So sorry about that" He said as he stood to his feet and began brushing himself off. Once on his feet, he realized that his head hurt a little bit. He took a step forward to test his balance, but it was as he feared. Swaying as if there were a hard wind, the cub barely got a foot before collapsing back to his rump nursing his head. He gave a gofy smile and said to the group of tamers standing around, "I'm...sor...just...camer...but... you...how..move." his brain to incoherent for words to form properly. With a sigh, he noticed Strabimon, and Etemon walking towards him. He was about to speak when he heard the words "Action" called out in the distance, and he knew he had just become an unscripted actor. It was Etemon who reached his side first.
"Oh the travesty! My oldest sun, dashed upon the cement! What did I tell you you oaf..." he said turning his attention to Strabimon. "...slow down through the city, but now, look! You Killed Olaf!"
Strabimon looked taken aback with grief as he approached. "I'm, I'm Sorry pops, I... I didnt mean to, I mean, he was so... so... young. If only I could take it back, Take it all back!" Strabimon began to sob.

OOC
Indian Red = Melchizedek's Perspective
Cadet Blue = Bearmon's perspective.

If you have any questions about what happened ask, its 4 in the morning here.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 am

Zadok the 28th

Divine Rainor

Super Judo Kami

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Nicholas Jones
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would await for a reply from the two people when suddenly he heard a sound and turned around to see a small bear flying right at him. With no time to react he would get hit by the flying bear and be knocked over. He would blink when the bear would suddenly stand up and apologize before it fell back down on the ground. He then sat up and was about to say something when suddenly he heard someone say action. He blinked when an Etemon and Strabimon arrived and started to say irrelevant things. He would blink and then tilt his head to the side while having a confused look on his face. From out of his digivice came two lights. One took the form of a Minomon while the other one took the form of a Guilmon.
Blitz the Chibomon, who had been knocked off of Nicholas' head would turn to the digimon with an annoyed look on his face and say, "Why the hell did you do that? Just who the hell do you think I am!"
George the Minomon would sigh and then say, "Just be quiet Blitz this looks a bit interesting.". George would be looking at the group of three digimon who were doing something strange.
Zero the Guilmon would look at Nicholas and ask, "Are you okay Sir Nicholas?"
Nicholas would just continue to tilt his head and look at the strange group of three digimon who were talking to each other.

The MadLeomon would laugh when he saw what happened. It would sigh and then wonder what it was that was happening down there.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 am

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
Sakura made a mental note about what she was told about a map, reminding herself to make one later before the a digimon landed on top of one of the boys that were speaking. She blinked a few times in confusion before she turned to look at her Renamon who looked at the strange incident calmly and without any reaction. "Well...I guess this makes things a little different..." she said aloud before she shook her head slightly.

Renamon just looked at the group and assessing the situation but kept her eyes on the group. "Perhaps we should leave now Sakura...before we get caught up in this mess..." she advised in neutral tones.

Sakura turned to look at Renamon and nodded slightly at the advice. "Your probably right...I don't have enough information on anything yet to make any informed decisions..." she said then walked over towards her partner.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:26 am

Wandering back into the city, Thomas looked around at everything. "Brings back memories, huh Guilmon?" His digimon nodded in agreement. Last time they were here, they were flung out of here by a blast. Hopefully that wouldn't happen this time. "You think everyone is here?" "I hope so."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games