Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Crystal nods at James. "It's all right. You make things interesting." She begins batting at the balls with her hand, like a cat swiping at a toy.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Endria had gotten very early to the train,since she had been all alone she had closed her eyes for a moment and apparently had fallen asleep.She woke up just in time for her to buy a chocolate frog from the trolley witch.After buying she goes back to her compartment and eats her frog slowly thinking about what she had been dreaming.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Fred hurried onto the train before it could leave without her. She went to find an empty compartment for herself and plopped down. When the trolley witch made her round, she got a chocolate frog and chewed on it slowly. Boy she was tired.

((sorry i couldn't get this in earlier. i had to get everything done so i could have an awesome, homework-free birthday))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

User Image

Smiles lightly. Yes James it would be boring with out our resident Slytherin Prankster.
(Yeah it was a close call but i kept doing as much as i could to rack those points up like crazy.)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

User ImageAndrew watched James be the joker and applauded the entertainment. "You Slytherins really know how to take charge of house points. Only if I had been able to take more classes and us Gryffindors could have taken you out of the winning..." Andrew said with playful mocking in his voice and a smirk on his face.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 pm

User Image

Lana had changed out of her uniform, and was returning from the bathrooms when she saw the trolley lady up ahead. Lana reached into her pocket for some money.

She walked up to the Trolley Lady. 'Hello, could i please have some Earl Gray Tea, and Drooble's best Blowing Gum.'

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 am

Sonas hops out of her compartment going to the trolley for something sweet to hold her over till dinner. "Three chocolate frogs please." She allows a brief grin to Lana, nodding her head before resuming her seat.

Sonas looks at James. "I have complete faith that we will not allow any other house to steal our cup." A fierce look flashes but is gone and Sonas opens a book on dreams.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:58 am

User Image Andrew looked at sonas and smiled."its that attitude that has led many to downfall look at the muggle catholic church here in england under their king henery VIII the church said that same thing , not word for word but similar lines and the. They were not followe soon after giving england the church of england. As long as you slytherins are ever constant and ever vigilant then you can maintain the winning of the cup" Andrew was sure that it would be hard to beat slytherin for the cuo but he would love to do so!

Oshenukhar

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Crystal gives up trying to bat the balls and stares out the window. She says to no one in particular, "Do you think we'll be there soon? How much longer do you think it will take?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:10 pm

User Image

Lana saw Sonas grin at her, and she smiled back. She decided to follow Sonas back to her compartment. She poked her head in. 'Hey can i join you guys?' She queryed. 'If you don't mind' She smiled at the Slytherins and single Gryffindor.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Sonas grins at Lana.
"Sure come on in." She clears some of her stuff off the bench so that Lana can sit next to her.
"Are you looking forward to the holidays?" She asks softly addressing the others in the compartment with her.

Sonas looks at Andrew her chin jutting every so slightly.
"I'm mearly meant that if we continued to progress as we had every year prior our chances of recieving the house cup are rather high."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

User ImageAndrew looked up from the book he was reading and took heed of what Sonas was saying, responding "Yes it is true that your chances are high but that is not always going to be the sole factor, we could get an influx of new Gryffindors and take you out, had I taken more classes i could have helped my house take yours out of the winning, but that is my goal is it not to be the friendly opposition to your house? This is what the house cup challenge does it creates friendly rivalry amongst the houses, and creates bonding in some houses." Andrew returned to his book, while the compartment thought of a response

Oshenukhar

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"I am!" Crystal answers Sonas. "I can't wait to get to the platform."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:18 pm

The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"The Conductor says we'll be at King's Cross anytime now."

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm

"Good!" Crystal smiles nervously. "I'd like some drooble's and tea please." She reaches into her pocket for her money. Then she moves back by the window to sip her tea.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games