Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am
* sighs * i really dont try to....How are you my love  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am
-kisses on iggs's chest, slowly moving up her neck and face to find her mouth. Places a gentle kiss at the edge of iggies's bottom lip to get her barings and then starts kissing the dark elf's lips softly, one quick kiss after another. dame had begun sucking on iggies's bottom lip when she realises she is kissing someone and wakes up fully, noticing soft skin, delicate features and an ashen blue hue to the skin- eek omg -swiftly pulls back from her- Ohmygosh! iggies! sweatdrop Oh god. -places a hand over her face- iggs, my love sweatdrop -close to tears- I...I can't do this! Not now...I'm with...we haven't clearly defined our...I... sweatdrop redface

-takes a deep breath- iggs, I can't do this anymore. Not when I'm with Karrie. -tries to dissapate the flush that is coursing through her body- Not when I'm with Karrie... -rolls on her back and stares at the ceiling, thinking omg, I'm gonna have to tell him...- sweatdrop stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 am
(( Go go go...ahhhhh......damn it. * downs two beers in succession and fans himself a little bit * whew it was starting to get hot for a minute ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 am
((Hey, iggies still gets to post what she was doing before dame ended it. wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 am
((oh but it is! twisted wink ))

I am well...
Funny that you say you don't' try too...
I mean you treat her differently from me after all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 am

(LOL Grabbed Black booty... for 69 :innocent smile )

*Throbs with heats as Dame beings kissing her chest, neck and lastly mouth. God I love this woman Kissing Dame back with passion while exploring with her hands every inch she can reach of Dame's body.... when Dame wakes*

redface Dame... oh hun... love.... *tries to cool the heat, slow her rapid heart* I know... You have Karrie... but, he doesn't have to know about us... we can keep it our secret.* Leaning over DAme brushes a piece of hair off her face, then bends to kiss her forehead, her nose, her mouth. lingering a while before moving to her ear and whispers*

I know it wont be as often, just now and then
*Sits back up and slowly slides her hand down Dames chest before rising to shower*

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 am
No iggs -she whispers softly as she rises and gets in the shower- It can't be our little secret. I can't do that to him. cry I can't be that deceitful. Not when I have to lie about so many other things. crying -dame cries softly in bed, thinking of everything that has happened over the past few days. Cheating on Karrie after he just painstakingly spent three days sleeping over at the hospital with her. How does she repay him? She wakes up in the arms of her roommate, practically making out with her. Her mind wanders to why she was in the hospital and it breaks her heart all over again that Exor would do such a thing to her, for no reason and then disappear- You promised! -she spat and then her eyes grow wide- eek Ohmygod, Exor! How could I! You love iggies, so very much and I just...oh god.

-dame quickly got out of bed and dressed before iggies finished showering, scribbled a fast note and slipping out of the apartment, laying low for the day-
crying

note dame
iggies-

I can't cheat on Karrie like that. I'm sorry, but I can't. We can only be strictly roommates and friends while I am involved with a relationship.

I love you muchly,
damey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am
BlackR.16
(( Go go go...ahhhhh......damn it. * downs two beers in succession and fans himself a little bit * whew it was starting to get hot for a minute ))

((LMAO…here you go Black. This one's just for you *blows you a kiss.* wink ))

Just for Mr. Black  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:51 am
* looks slightly hurt * You dont think that because of the way I treat her changes the way I feel about you now do you? * moves to her and places his hands on her shoulders * Do you wish for me to treat you both the same..? Ask me of what you will....* looks down into her eyes *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am

*Finishing her shower she returns to an empty room. A lump builds in her chest as she searches the house looking for Dame. Finding Dames note at last she sits on the edge of the bed and a tears slides down her face.

She didn't want to lose the woman she had come to love... Slowly getting dressed while still feeling Dames kisses, her touch, but heart heavy. She knew she would have to find Dame and make sure she was ok. Let her know she wouldn't have to face Karrie alone... and let her know she would be as good as elvenly possible.*

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am
*giggles maliciously*
oh dear sir you are interesting...
is what you are saying that you treat other the way that you believe they would like to be treated? hehehe
because if that is the case you'll never figure Ayami out!
She's a paradox! rofl

edited

((good as elvenly possible rofl i love it iggies !))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:02 am
((... burning_eyes damn, Psyzapp. That was hot. rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am
damecharlie
((... burning_eyes damn, Psyzapp. That was hot. rofl ))

((LMAO…I'm not "Queen" for nothing you know. cool ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am
(( thanks alot Psyzapp rofl rofl ))

* looks at her tryign to find the right words and decides to put it out there* Im saying.......that I love you......all of you.....and Im trying to show it...* he lowers his eyes and takes a step back mentally and prepares for her reaction not knowing how it will go...*

(( I didnt expect to go this route but seeing recent events.......))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 am
*cringes a bit*
ummm....
you know I have no idea what that is right?.....

*closes one eye and looks at Black with the other being an honest as can be*
but I can understand that you are trying to be sincere....

((glowing now! - my shameless advertising))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games