Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:59 pm
"You didn't," Remus said quietly, running his hand up Sirius' back. "And yes, I'm aware that you love me. Why?" Remus asked, wondering what Sirius was leading this to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:55 am
"I just wanted to make sure," Sirius mumbled.

"Just wanted to make sure you knew," he said, leaving the words 'and real' unspoken inside his mind.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:41 am
Okay, that meant no, he didn't want to talk about it, but it didn't stop Remus from wanting to shake Sirius until he talked to him. He swallowed that urge and rolled Sirius' onto his back, moving so that he was sitting on Sirius' hips. Leaning forward, Remus crossed his arms on Sirius' chest and let his chin rest there, wondering if Sirius would ever tell him what was wrong. Deciding that it wasn't a pressing issue at the moment, he smiled faintly.

"I'm hoping that my internal clock is correct and I'm going to say that we still have a few hours until we have to get ready," he said softly. "We can stay here for the rest of the afternoon, which I am all for, or we can go through with our plan to charm the stairs. Which ever works for you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:20 pm
Sirius stared up at Remus. He smiled slightly and lifted one hand to stroke Remus' hair. He watched, seemingly fascinated, as his fingers ran through the strands. He sighed, watching the hair fall back in place before his fingers moved it again.

"Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Just...give me a few minutes, I need...well, I don't want to get up just yet," he said, staring at Remus' hair rather than his eyes.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:37 pm
((Oh my god...I'm so sorry!! I've been so busy lately with work and everything!))

"I take it you've read Narnia," Harry said with a grin as he started up the steps. "So, what'll we do for the rest of the day? It's...only two."

((Yes...I'm making up times. Go me.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:41 pm
Closing his eyes, Remus smiled lazily as Sirius threaded his fingers through his hair. "We can stay here as long as you'd like," he said softly, relaxing under Sirius' touch. "That feels nice."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:31 pm
Sirius grinned at Remus as the other closed his eyes. He lightly tugged on some of Remus' hair.

"You're worse than a dog sometimes, you know that?" he asked, still toying with Remus' hair.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:35 pm
Smirking, Remus opened his eyes.

"It comes with the territory," he said affectionately. "Besides everyone likes it when someone plays with their hair. At least I don't enjoy getting my stomach rubbed."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:44 pm
Sirius flushed slightly.

"There is nothing wrong with a good belly rub now and then," he mumbled owning up to his biggest guilty pleasure of being an animagus.

Belly rubs were God's gift to all dogs everywhere. It was almost an apology. "Sorry that the cats come off smarter than you even when they have an IQ of a rock. Here, humans! They'll rub your belly and scratch behind the ears!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Remus smiled, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to Sirius' throat.

"While I can understand it when you're a dog," he whispered teasingly, "I still find it amusing that you like it when you're human."

To prove this point he ran the palm of his hand across Sirius' stomach, pulling back and admiring the other man's embarrased blush. He could pride himself in the ability in keeping Sirius' mood up. As much as Remus would like to know what was wrong with Sirius, if Sirius didn't want to talk then the best thing to do would be to distract him.

"Love you," he said softly.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Despite being extremely embarrased, Sirius couldn't help the near purr of satisfaction that escaped him while Remus ran his hand teasingly across his stomach.

"Love you too," he mumbled, biting back a beg for more. Life was so much easier as a dog, you didn't have to worry about begging for more belly scratches because people expected it. But as a human...

Life was so much easier as a dog.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:08 pm
Running his hands leisurely across Sirius' chest and stomach, Remus relaxed, his eyes nearly shuttering closed. It was comforting in so many different ways to touch Sirius like this. To reassure himself that Sirius was here. Alive. Breathing. The soft rise and fall of his stomach and chest as he breathed. His breathing itself was a comfort. Remus would gladly spend the rest of his life giving Sirius' belly rubs, if only to keep him here.

He fought back a smile of satisfaction as Sirius struggle not to keep from begging for more. Remus was willing to continue this for as long as Sirius would allow him.

"You are such a dog," he teased. "Shall I scratch you behind the ears as well?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:24 am
Kathryn buried her hands in her pockets, watching her feet as she walked the stairs. It was more of a habit now, she thought, her balance was slightly off lately. She pondered about what Killa was doing, what Sirius and Remus were up to, even Draco. It was slightly odd how one care care more about what others are up to than themselves. After a few moments of silence and thought she decided if it was best to leave Gabriel and Harry to themselves. They probably needed some time to themselves, or whatever couples do. Kathryn turned to them and gave a little wave.

"Hey guys, I'm just going to go to my dorm now," Kathryn explained, sidestepping up the stairs, "G'bye". Glad that her legs were abnormally long and that her walking past was fast, Kathryn gave herself several more moments of thought. She had left her mind to wander for a while and it was time to reel back her thoughts that had drifted so far.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 am
Sirius chuckled and his eyes slid shut as he enjoyed the attention Remus was giving him.

"If you do that, I can't promise that my leg won't start twitching madly in happiness," he mumbled.

The terror his nightmare had left him with slipped off and he completely relaxed and fully began to enjoy his time with Remus. He knew later he would have to relive it for Remus, tell him what had frightened Sirius so much, but for now...

Sirius sighed happily.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:36 am
Gabriel waved goodbye to Kathryn and then turned to Harry.

"Of course I've read Narnia," he told the younger man. "It's been one of my favorite series for years." He looked after the retreating figure of Kathryn for a moment, before leaning in closer to Harry. In a soft voice, he continued speaking. "Hey, Harry. What would you do if I did this?" Without hesitating, he pressed his lips up against Harry's, before drawing back, looking at the boy expectantly.

(Gah... I need a life... and ice, lots of ice... bloody wisdom teeth surgery making my cheek look like I just got socked!)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games