Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:08 am
*Laughs*

The uncontrolable crapping puppies!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:26 am
STACEY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOIN ON!
That song is teh awesome.
Actually, it sorta sucks but it like...it sucks so badly that it's good!
Sorta like...Bye Bye Bye from Nsync.
My friend like strangles me every time I sing Nsync, but I know EVERY WORD of their songs on the no strings attached album. I used to LOVE Nsync with a passion. ^_^
I'm a nerd I know  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:55 am
*LeGasp!*

Luny has Border Collies?! Like SQUEAL! Meese wants!!!!

>.> <.<

Yeah... I'm weird. And love Borders. They are the Gods/Goddess' of Dogs.
Them and Huskies.

Why I love energetic dogs is beyond me, as I never liked excersice much...
I'm a lazygirl!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:18 am
This is my puppy. She's a mutt. I love her! We call her a miniature collie because she's bigger than a sheltie, but smaller than an actual collie. I recently learned that miniature collies don't actually exist. (shrugs) Tell that to her. I'm not gonna tell her that she doesn't exist!

Chrissie  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:26 am
*gasps* Oh Cade! She's adorable!

This is my boxer about 10 years ago.

Rayden

I haven't got any other pictures of him on thise computer. I need to get the one of him with his American Flag Bone. It's the best picture ever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:30 am
So pretty. I love collies. They're very skittish I noticed, but so sweet. I haven't got any pictures of my dogs, but I'm going down this week so I'll be sure to get picture.
^_^

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:42 pm
Rayden's so cute. He's ten?

Chrissie turns ten next month. June 22... I should get her something... some cheese maybe. She loves cheese.

What kind of dogs do you have, Moony?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:13 pm
Golden Retriever/Rottweiler (sp?) mix and a Labrador Retriever/Alaskan Malamute mix.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:15 pm
Heh, oops. That was taken when I was ten, about six years ago.

He's six. *got mixed up* Sorry.

All this dog speak reminded me that I was supposed to go set up a vet appointment for him. Oops. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:12 pm
@Cade: Adorable. Really cute... *Wishes her mum wasnt allergic to fur of any kind*

@HK: I never really saw the cuteness in boxers, but I know they make great family pets because of their easy going temper, even though they were bred to be fight dogs. Strong jaws that one has...

@Remus: Lab and Alaskan?! Golden and Rottweiler? Man, never heard of those before. Cant wait to see the pics... but temper wise it sounds like a pretty nice mix. Energetic family dog vs workaholic dog. That has to be fun. Then there's the two of the most loyal family dogbreeds in history. Man, geat mixes temper wise... Are they as nice as their genes say they should be? I know the Golden can be a bit tricky to train and that it often only listen to one genders voice and that the Rottweiler needs a strong hand from pup to become the perfect dog...

Yes, I'm a dogbreed geek. Happens when you have an interest in dogs and are locked up in your room 8 hours a day with nothing better to do at age 8... <.<

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:18 pm
Vegas (the Golden Rottweiler) is the sweetest dog you could ever have the pleasure of meeting. You wouldn't even be able to tell she was a Rottweiler from her looks. All of the female in the litter looked like Goldens and all of the males looked like Rotts.

As for Cody (the Alaskan Labrador), he's so lazy it hurts. He actually lays down to eat his foo
d. But he's friendly and playful and getting on in years. He used to be all black with a white stomach and paws, but the white is creeping into his fur now and it's got his muzzle and the lower half of his tail now.

((Because I siriusly doubt that poor Cody eats his own feet. xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:07 am
@Moony - Aww! They sound adorable.

Well, today I completed cleaning the kennels all by myself. It only took me three and a half hours, and then two of the puppies decided to attack the windows so I had to redo their windows. Grrr. Ah, well, I start my second job this weekend. crying

I have no life anymore. Oh well.

Today the Nazi owners of the store showed up, so everyone was on edge and I got yelled at, because I was cleaning "too slow." The woman later apologized to me for yelling, but it still pissed me off. On the other hand, it motivated me to get them done quicker, so that's good. Neh?  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:41 pm
I feel left out because I can't own a doggie *sigh* stupid parents with allergies.
I'm more of a small/medium breed person including:
Boston Terriers, West Highlands, etc.

I'm not into the whole little teacup things. They're cute, but jeez, get a hamster if you want something that tiny.

But I'm not cool so i can't have a dog, I have a bird and a hamster instead *shrugs*

@Cade
Well it depends what you mean by good. If you mean to get it done, most definately. But the fact that she had to yell is stupid. I mean come on, if she had said "I will give you double your pay check if you clean this up in less than *blank* minutes" then i'm sure you would have gotten it done just as fast.

It's all about the approach wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:34 am
Yay for jobs! I really want money...

So, I entered an art scholarship and if I get in that's 250 bucks off my school fees. My mum has agreed that if that happens she'll give me half of that money.

Hurrah!

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:42 am
Best of luck, Luny!!  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games