Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:13 pm

deadly_demon
Let's go to the spambox blaugh

Away to the spambox! Horay!
*ting*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:06 pm

*waits for customer*

Dearest Darling`

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:45 pm

*walks in and looks around* is anyone here?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:47 pm

The_Penguin

*nods* hey, long time no see. Can I get you anything?

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:59 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin

are you still there? i'm doing a couple things right now.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:02 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

yes yes I am, though I am multi tasking as well.

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:04 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

yes yes I am, though I am multi tasking as well.

sorry about that i have been doing a lot of things that have taken away from my free time. My NJROTC has me doing some stuff over the summer. Plus i have hurricanes that keep coming at me in Flordia. (I live in the pan handle)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:06 pm

The_Penguin

sorry about that i have been doing a lot of things that have taken away from my free time. My NJROTC has me doing some stuff over the summer. Plus i have hurricanes that keep coming at me in Flordia. (I live in the pan handle)

Ouchies, so in the Tallahasee area then? Man, sorry to hear that you're getting nailed with huricanes. At least you have a full summer, I just wish it was more fun for ya...

So...would you like anything to eat or drink while in the nightclub?

lurichan
Vice Captain

The_Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:11 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin

Ouchies, so in the Tallahasee area then? Man, sorry to hear that you're getting nailed with huricanes. At least you have a full summer, I just wish it was more fun for ya...

i'm going to get a Dr. Pepper i'm a waiter here so i believe i know were they are. I live about 10 minutes from Pensacola maybe less. i haven't really did much this summer just had to work a lot in and out of my house because my mom wants everything done to her standards so she makes me do them until i get it right.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:17 pm

The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

A Dr. Pepper would be fine. I live about 10 minutes from Pensacola maybe less. i haven't really did much this summer just had to work a lot in and out of my house because my mom wants everything done to her standards so she makes me do them until i get it right

*grabs a glass, scoops a little ice in, and pushes on the tap to fill it with Dr. Pepper. Drops a straw in, places a napkin on the bar, and detfly places the drink in front of you*

Agh, picky parents can be a pain at times.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:21 pm

oh yea i'm back
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:21 pm

lurichan
The_Penguin
lurichan
The_Penguin

A Dr. Pepper would be fine. I live about 10 minutes from Pensacola maybe less. i haven't really did much this summer just had to work a lot in and out of my house because my mom wants everything done to her standards so she makes me do them until i get it right

*grabs a glass, scoops a little ice in, and pushes on the tap to fill it with Dr. Pepper. Drops a straw in, places a napkin on the bar, and detfly places the drink in front of you*

Agh, picky parents can be a pain at times.

*picks up the glass and takes a drink* thank you. Yea they could make me mad at times but i still love them anyway. my dad just bought me a 1984 Z-28 Camaro T-Tops with a 350 in it. and i'm really happy with the car

The_Penguin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:23 pm

black rider 656
oh yea i'm back

Welcome back. ^_^ It looks like D_D had wandered off to bed, but there is still life here.

@ Penguin: Wow, that sounds like a nice car. ^_^ Congrats.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:24 pm

black rider 656
oh yea i'm back

hello could i get you anything to drink or eat?

The_Penguin

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:25 pm

lurichan
black rider 656
oh yea i'm back

Welcome back. ^_^ It looks like D_D had wandered off to bed, but there is still life here.

@ Penguin: Wow, that sounds like a nice car. ^_^ Congrats.

thxs

@penguin thx that sounds good any thing will do cool
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games