Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 am
7/10 something doesnt fit...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:58 am
...really. Could you help me out a little there then saying something does not fit? I already know it is impossible to get that look but I still want elaborate opinions for it.

User Image

I don't know why males can't have the tube tops.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 am
meybe thats what didnt fit.. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 pm
Blues and yellow.
Nice.
8/10

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:42 pm
Wyrn
Nice change...the shoes don't work though and you a bit ordinary... 7/10

Hey guys what do you think of this look?

User Image
xd WAHAHAHA~!!!!!! Wyrn-chan looks bloody hawt in a boob-tube. xd Now if only he had a leash... Well... I can fix that. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:52 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image
xd WAHAHAHA~!!!!!! Wyrn-chan looks bloody hawt in a boob-tube. xd Now if only he had a leash... Well... I can fix that. xd

Well at least you like it. I was thinking something was wrong with my fashion sence after getting a 7 for it. A leash.... *purs* that depends on whats on the other end of it neh?  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:54 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image

Well at least you like it. I was thinking something was wrong with my fashion sence after getting a 7 for it. A leash.... *purs* that depends on whats on the other end of it neh?

That's awesome!

BTW, your avi currently rates a 10/10.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 pm
7/10 You need a shirt or something to match the pants.  

bitter peaches

Sparkly Cutesmasher

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:39 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image

I was actually trying to make a pic of me astride a throne with your dream avvie at the foot with a leash around your neck leading to my hand...but your dream avvie has all these white specks around it. If I try editing it, I swear my eyes'll dry out. I already tried... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:48 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image

I was actually trying to make a pic of me astride a throne with your dream avvie at the foot with a leash around your neck leading to my hand...but your dream avvie has all these white specks around it. If I try editing it, I swear my eyes'll dry out. I already tried... sweatdrop
Good luck.

9.5/10. Too dark.  

CameraxxWHORE

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:50 pm
Oi... as much as I love tails, I don't think this one fits very well =( 7/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:52 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Oi... as much as I love tails, I don't think this one fits very well =( 7/10
MY COON TAIL! *huggles coon tail* You don't hurt my coon tail!  

CameraxxWHORE

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:59 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image

hmmm sounds like an interesting project.... If you give me what you have I can easily do some touching up work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:21 pm
it's to scary!
my eyes! domokun xd xp  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:46 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

User Image

hmmm sounds like an interesting project.... If you give me what you have I can easily do some touching up work.

Hmmm...Another Great job done again 4laugh I really like the bottom half of your designer avi ^^ The top is also done nicely especially w/the collar, the face accessories and head just brings it all together ^^ 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games