Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:22 am
Inucoli
Hey i have a question for y'alls. I just deleted a thread from the woodwind forum cuz the girl was bashing brass instruments. she wanted the brass and woodwinds in different forums..... do you think maybe we should?

no. i already went over this. there isn't enough forum traffic between the two sections for one subforum for each. That is actually one of our smaller subforums and also has some of the least activity. Why would i split it up? Unless it becomes uber popular with both brass and woodwind threads - it's not going to be split up. Same with guard and percussion.

And don't delete threads right away- lock them and then wait a while.
That way other members can see why we get rid of threads.

[edit] and also bashing is against guild rules
you should have pmed them with a warning
three warnings and their banned from the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:06 am
Masquanade
Inucoli
Hey i have a question for y'alls. I just deleted a thread from the woodwind forum cuz the girl was bashing brass instruments. she wanted the brass and woodwinds in different forums..... do you think maybe we should?

no. i already went over this. there isn't enough forum traffic between the two sections for one subforum for each. That is actually one of our smaller subforums and also has some of the least activity. Why would i split it up? Unless it becomes uber popular with both brass and woodwind threads - it's not going to be split up. Same with guard and percussion.

sorry sweatdrop i just hate when people try and make a big "i hate you" thing out of band. it shouldnt be that way! i did pm her tho. just figured i'd ask since she seemed really mad.... XP  

Inucoli

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:00 am
Inucoli
Masquanade
Inucoli

sorry sweatdrop i just hate when people try and make a big "i hate you" thing out of band. it shouldnt be that way! i did pm her tho. just figured i'd ask since she seemed really mad.... XP

it's ok
if something likes that happens again
send it my way, i'll take care of it. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:31 pm
Masquanade
Inucoli
Masquanade
Inucoli

it's ok
if something likes that happens again
send it my way, i'll take care of it. wink

^_^ v done!  

Inucoli

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:49 pm
Indeed. There was a "minor" tiff about the Theory: All Band Nerds are Perverted thread. She locked it and called for Kelly. I looked and went "Wait. This has been going for eight pages. If anybody had a problem with it, a REAL mod would have locked it by now." So I unlock it. About two hours later, she deletes both her post and mine, so nobody would see what she had done? *shrug* I don't know.

Good riddance. Let's move on to more cheerful subjects. Like how much more I like basketball band than marching band.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:33 am
iOggy
Indeed. There was a "minor" tiff about the Theory: All Band Nerds are Perverted thread. She locked it and called for Kelly. I looked and went "Wait. This has been going for eight pages. If anybody had a problem with it, a REAL mod would have locked it by now." So I unlock it. About two hours later, she deletes both her post and mine, so nobody would see what she had done? *shrug* I don't know.

Good riddance. Let's move on to more cheerful subjects. Like how much more I like basketball band than marching band.

I don't remember this. And who is this "she"? o__O I'm so lost and confused!  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:37 am
Masquanade
iOggy

Inugirl. xp And I'm not surprised you didn't see it... she deleted it fairly quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy

Inugirl. xp And I'm not surprised you didn't see it... she deleted it fairly quickly.

I wasn't on for like . . . for like almost the entire time she was a mod- which lasted under a day. So no I didn't see it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:50 am
iOggy

what's basketball band?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:25 pm
Inucoli
iOggy

what's basketball band?

I think he's referring to pep band. A band that plays during basketball games.  

RinoaHeartilly

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:57 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Inucoli
iOggy

what's basketball band?

oh! okay 4laugh they dont have that at my school. just a mascot, who at the moment is a friend of mine sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:57 pm
Inucoli
RinoaHeartilly
Inucoli
iOggy

what's basketball band?

oh! okay 4laugh they dont have that at my school. just a mascot, who at the moment is a friend of mine sweatdrop

Haha xD Pep band hasn't started at my school yet. I'm waiting til it does. We just started jazz band which is awesome. I sit right behind my brother. X__x  

RinoaHeartilly

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:10 pm
iOggy

my school doesn't have one (as if i'd have the time even if they did xp )

i've been doing college application and scholarship stuff for the past couple weeks, and it's really starting to stress me out x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:04 pm
froggyfluf
iOggy

my school doesn't have one (as if i'd have the time even if they did xp )

i've been doing college application and scholarship stuff for the past couple weeks, and it's really starting to stress me out x_x
yeah it can do that

we don't have a pep band for basketball
though once a year they have this like . . . basketball . . . something or other. Where all the local teams gather and they do like these 30 minute matches. We bring a pep band to that and from what I've heard- it's really fun.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:30 pm
My high school didn't have a pep band either. But college is a whole different animal. Especially when the women's B-ball team is kickass (top 16 in teh country last year, and they're BETTER now! whee )

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games