Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 pm
*He crosses his arms and leans up against the far wall just listening and being a witness to the conversation.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 pm
*He looks over at his partner and sighs. It's rather obvious that he doesn't want to do the interrogating. He turns back to dame.* Dame, I must go through with this. Now, who is this "L" person and how are you affiliated with her? Do you know where she is?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm
-dame says nothing and gives nothing. After a few moments, she repeats her previous statement- Not without a lawyer present.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm
*He sighs and speaks calmly.* Dame, do you understand why you are here? neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm
(( Dang it, Partner! Put the damned gun away! scream ... You know very well that she'll probably cooperate better without it in sight! wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm
-wants to give some smartass reply about existentialism but thinks better of it. She replies in a monotone voice, looking at neither of them- Because I have been charged with Accessory to Murder. I will say naught else without a lawyer present.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm
(( Oops. I thought I did. sweatdrop My bad. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm
(( stare Showcase...don't make me get my shoes after you again... twisted evil ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm
(( Yes Ma'am. Say I'd love to keep this up, but I need to get to bed. ))

*He sighs.* Dame…we want to try and help you. This is a very serious charge and we can't help you unless you cooperate with us. neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 pm
(( shoes! rofl ))

*Takes another drink of his coffee, which is now getting cold.* Well, I see that we aren't going to get much further with this tonight. Dame, I'm afraid you'll have to be put behind bars for now. When you have an attorney present, we will then continue with this interrogation. neutral

*He gets up from his chair, turns to the mirror and motions to someone behind the glass. He then heads over to the door, opens it and waits for the two female officers to come inside to take dame away to the cells.*

(( Edited x's 2: Oops! Should have previewed again before posting! stressed Oh well, what I have works. *Waves to his partner* ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 pm
((Ya'll might as well just put her in a cell for the night, she ain't givin' up jack.))

-dame thinks darkly, evil mad Yeah, you sure showed how much you wanted to help back at the bar. sad This springs up a whole new crop of tears and she tries to hide them, setting her jaw hard. She prays to whatever god is out there that Showcase isn't the one to lead her out. Relieved, she placidly goes with the two officers and into the cell for the night-

((Night, Officers. ^_^ Sweet dreams.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm
(( Goodnight ... User Image ))

(( Edit: Love the striped jumpsuit, dame! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am
WARNING:

This next piece is going to be somewhat gruesome and bloody. If you are weak at heart or stomach, please feel free to skip over it. It will not hurt your understanding of the story if you do not read it. All will be explained at another point in time.

Thank you.

heart damey.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 am
In the middle of the night, dame had felt a trickle between her legs. stare "What a great time to start," she mutters and gets off the bed, padding over to the bars and calls out to an officer. The officers, being used to being heckled, ignore her. stare dame huffs, "Well, this is just great." The trickle became noticeably heavier when she had moved. stressed "Dammit!" Spots of red dotted the pants they had given her. A sudden wave of pain hits and she falters on her feet, almost falling over. She stumbles and grips the bar on the bed, doubling over to try and dull the pain. Soon it goes away and she looks down, "Jesus Christ!" Her entire lap is a blanket of crimson. stressed "Officer!" she calls out again, touching her thigh and sticking a bloodied hand outside the bars to wave at them. This got their attention and one of them went down to investigate. "Can I please get a sanitary napkin, Officer, Ma'am." The officer narrows her eyes at the prisoner then widens them when she looks down at the girl's clothing. She nods curtly and walks off, stopping to tell the other officer the situation and then exits the ward.

Another wave of pain hits dame, stronger than before and almost unbearable. She reaches to the wall for support, blood almost pouring. What the hell!?! she thinks. Her periods have always been wonky, at least the last three years, but this is ridiculous. She makes her way over to the toilet and sits down, pulling of her soiled pants and undergarments and chunking them to the floor. She doubles over in pain again, white and searing, wraps her arms around her legs near her knee and squeezes her eyes shut so hard she sees stars.

Not too long later, the officer comes back with fresh clothing and a few of dame's requested items. dame opens her eyes and tries to give a small smile but it just comes out as a grimace of pain. dame thanks the officer as she comes in, putting the clothes on the bed and the items at her feet. She then nods at dame and carefully picks up the saturated clothes with a gloved hand and leaves the cell, shutting it securely back in place.

dame sits there for most of the night and into the morning, until finally, finally, the pain has dulled and bleeding plateau'd. She cleans herself up, puts on fresh clothes and product, and then tries to clean the floor the best she can. The pain is still felt inside, like a dull ache or sore muscles, remnants of pain of what it was. dame climbs on the bed, brings her knees to her chest, holding her middle, and leans against the wall, falling asleep, weary.

In the morning when dame relieves herself, she is surprised to see no blood. neutral dame shrugs it off, besides, she has always had a wonky cycle. confused 3nodding

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games