Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm
*chuckles* Neither can I.

*looks relieved*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm
-kisses the dragon's nose- I couldn't leave you behind. ^_^ You would have been ever a part of that baby's life too if it had been born. 3nodding

-she holds Velcore and gently stands up- Shall we go? I need to run by Dec and Bonnie's real quick to pick up the jar.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 pm
*grins up at dame* I like kids. They are fun. *nods*

All right. *stands up* We'll go to my house first to get the car. I need to let Amy know we'll be gone for a while too, so she doesn't worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm
Okay. -hooks her arm through Karrie's and walks out the door-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 am
*hopes to catch Lilly*
*Sees she's not around today* crying
*gives the fliers to another employee*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:13 pm
*Slips in to check in with her staff only to find business is nearly bust.* What? Oh good grief, Happy Easter. *She frowns and returns to her vehicle to bring in some fresh Stargazer Lily's and Easter treats.*

And why did no one tell me Lady Ayami had stopped in. stare Now I've gone and missed her show. *She finishes putting out the lilies, restocks the pastry shelves and sits down for a quick oxygen treatment.* Right, I'm off, and you all may as well go on and celebrate too.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 pm
*As she approaches the Pad, she sees the health inspector placing a notice on her door. The smell nearly knocks her over as she attempts to peer through the doors. The place is a shambles, trash and rubble everywhere. As the inspector leaves, she notices a tall, blonde man approach, his cold grey/blue eyes locking with hers. Before she can move he grabs her arm roughly, dragging her to a dark van and yanking her inside. Moments later, she is shoved in to a warehouse, placed in a small room and strapped to a chair. The hours drag slowly, as the muscles in her small body cramp up from sitting so long. Eventually the man returns, flicks on the TV and she watches in horror as the news shows her building, now engulfed in flames with black smoke billowing through the air. The man stands next to her, grabbing her hair as he yanks her face to his.* You luck, is no in fire, *he hisses. The initial pain of his fingers digging into her head subsides as his words sink in, and she goes numb. Moments later, her screams wake Moon.*

A dream, it's only a dream... *Moon cradles her in his arms, whispering softly, unable to get her to talk about the nightmare as she shakes softly.*

((Gaia finally let me in again... fortunately, the Pad is no longer a prank haven. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:48 pm
{{oh geez... you scared me for a moment there gonk I might not have posted here in a while, but I don't want my pastry place going down in flames! gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm
((Seconded! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm
((LOL ~ no, it's still here. Gaia's just been a pain in the arse for Lily, the password issues continue...))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 am
*not sure where to go she finds herself at Lilly's* User Image
*notes the herbs growing abundantly around her and almost feels drwn to certain ones*
*in a possessed manner selects a few and pinched them off collecting them in her palm*
*proceeds through the double doors*
*vision starts to blur and balance is heavy*
*not many staff around she wonders if this place has been in fact deserted*
*keeps heading toward something in the back*
*reaches a large fireplace, and runs her hand along the mantle - sweeping away the dust and ash*
*snickers oddly*
*tosses the herbs into the ash from old wood and embers then sits herself in the pit*
*closes her eyes in her daze and summons fire*
*it burns off the herbs and then circles about her body*
*then a holy cleansing flame ignites around her and she can feel the scales literally peeling away while they burning to a crisp in the fire*
*sits and cries muttering Psalms to herself hoping for it all to just go away soon*
*The only way for a burning one to be baptized is in fire*
*blacks out*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 pm
*finally finds her other after being ditched at home*
*the aura was hard to track while it was a burning mass of light*
User Image You would be blacked out in a pile of ash User Image
Self-destructive martyr that you are...

*still too dangerous to take possession of the body Leko picks her other up*
*portals them back to MW before something more sinister find her here*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 pm
*while looking up recipes online after speaking with Liada last night, he happened to catch Tes on messenger and talked with him for a while about the foods Miro liked without broaching the subject of exactly why he was even inquiring about it in the first place. Tes made a few references to Vassnta being Miro's "b***h" now, but never explained what that meant when asked. neutral He wasn't very helpful in pointing him in the right direction for recipes either, but he did at least tell him about this place, Lily's Pad. By then, Miro was asleep, or at least he assumed she was probably in there sleeping since he hadn't heard her stirring in quite some time, and he decided to wait until the next day.

When he first mentioned it to her through the door this morning when she came out to make her way to the bathroom and get breakfast, she didn't really give him a reaction. It made him think that perhaps Tes had given him a bad recommendation, but he kept trying anyway. It wasn't until he finally thought to mention that Tes recommended it because it had the best pastries in all of Geezerville that she finally poked her head out, asking how much money she needed to bring. Relieved that she's interested, he immediately assures her that she doesn't have to worry about the cost and that he'll pay for everything, after which she gives him a skeptical look.*

It's just going to be one slice of cake, isn't it? *pouts*
If that's all you want neutral
What if Miro wants to eat a whole cake? emotion_eyebrow
You can have as much as you like ^_^

*Miro smiles at what he says and disappears back into the room to change out of her pajamas and he can't help but feel glad to see her looking something other than tired and listless for once since that night at the club.

However, presently, now that they've been here at the cafe for quite some time, he wonders if taking her here and being so quick to say that she could have as much as she liked was really the best of ideas.*

Are... are you sure you really want another pie? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm
:: rubs her belly as it growls, a rather sickly look on her face ::
So.... full... but so.... tasty... crying

:: takes another bite of the pie already in front of her, even though she can't really eat anymore and thus has a hard time chewing and getting it down :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 pm
You can take the rest home and eat it later sweatdrop Or I can bring you back here another time ^_^ You don't have to eat everything all at once sweatdrop

Here.. let me just pack this up for you...
*reaches across the table and starts pulling the pie dish away from the overstuffed cleric*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games