Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mental Massacre

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm
Hm... Well, I assume I will like it here :]
My name is Mental Massacre,
Call me Nikawh or mew-chan. Or mikan.
I like Mikan.
Call me that .-.
xD
You will see me in the avatar art forum section.
I draw avatars... A lot.
I do draw OC's too!
Only ones I like though.
So be pretty :D!
I love roleplay, just.. Interesting ones.
Usually I talk in an elegant manner and am a grammer nazi.
So careful.
I will most likely offend you at some point.
I'm not scary.
I'm easy to get along with.
Hope to draw you soon :3
With love!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm
Hi! I'm Kaya.

I'm an anime freak who likes to draw and roleplay. I love Vocaloid. Ummm......*twiddles fingers*, I don't know what else to say.....BYEZ!  

Luminokii

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iNeko Saku

1,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm
name: I Neko Sakura I
A bit about yourself: I'm a total sascake fangirl ;]
I like sasusaku, I act like a neko nyan~ ,I cosplay as sakura ,im hyper ,random,yaoi fan, and I love the music <3
What you expect from the guild: To meet peoples and too have fun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to the guild everyone. We hope you will find things interesting here & want to stop back frequently. Try to stay active in the guild & you will come to know those who hang out here. Hope to see you around soon!

Misty Marina

silverblood71

4,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 pm
hello I'm silverblood71 most call me silver I'm nice smile I love to meet new people huge fan of anime ,cats heart and vampires 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Hello, I'm Yumi Ichihara (Yuuko's adopted daughter) but Yumi is just fine. Anime and Manga are my favorite books and shows, and I am totally into the vampire genre. Oh and Neko's are so AWESOME! heart  

Yumi Ichihara

King Kth

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm
Howdy, Kthanid here. If that's too much of a mouth (finger?)-full then feel free to call me K, or Kth.

I'm 21 and hail from England (yes, that makes me a limey b*****d). I can come across as a massive grump at times, while being totally camp and silly the rest of the time.

I have been watching anime since I was old enough to turn on a television (my first was Cobra Space Adventure, I still watch it for nostalgia purposes) and have read manga from the moment I learned to read.

Although I am heavily into my anime, my tastes aren't limited to it. I enjoy reading and writing, I like to think of myself as some sort of literate, however I rarely make sense.

I adore my music, it's one of my few vices. It keeps me going. My tastes are rather eclectic, I suppose I just appreciate the value of not blinkering myself to a specific genre/ excluding certain genres because they're considered "cool". It bugs me so much to see people say "LOL OMG I H8 RAP & COUNTRY!", because I can guarantee that somewhere in the vast annals of music that there there is stuff out there in the respective "hated" genres that you will enjoy, you just haven't found it yet. Suffice to say, I like a lot of music and it will take me too long to list out my favorites.

I also play a lot of video games and play way too much pokemon! (I like that you guys have a section dedicated to us pokefags! lol )

As you can also tell, I tend to write too much when I should keep things brief. So I'll cut it short here.

I'll try to be as active as possible in the guild.

Anywho, thank you for inviting me! 'Tis much appreciated! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm
>u< hai!!! im new here!!!  

NEKO NEKO MIYU MIYU

650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

your_snuggle_buddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 pm
i'm your snuggle buddy ^_^
uhh... *thinks* i like to eat XD and draw ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Intro? Wel Hi my name is Vash MonteCristo I am 20 years of age... I don't like a lot of things and my dreams in life is to become a CSI Forensic

User Image  

The Vash MonteCristo

Original Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Petriichor

Dapper Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 pm
ProjektShadow
Greetings!~
Might as well list some things out, so here it goes:

-Takes a deep breath.-

ProjektShadow, Projekt, Shadow... Call me anythin' you like. I'm 17 years young, residing in Texas, and planning to become a pastry chef.~

Music is my drug of choice, and I'm always willing to hear stuff I haven't heard before.. I listen to practically anything and everything.

I play video games as I just recently got back into Pokemon.~ xD

I'm not into anime and manga as much as I used to, but I try to keep an open mind.

Hn.. I consider myself literate, and a part-time Grammar Nazi. (RP-wise, I can only do a few paragraphs. ^^; )

I can be a tad bitchy at times, but who isn't? ^^;
Other than that, I'm generally easy-going.

I'll do my best to be as active as I can in this guild.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 am
Hello~.
My name is Matty.. And I'm more of a puppy than a cat, but whatever.
I'm gay and a strange person.. But apparently I'm funny as hell sometimes.
But yeah, nice to meet you and all. I'm prone to being a hyper little ********, so beware!

Gods Revolver

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to the guild all newcomers to the guild. Glad to have you all join Neko Heaven! We hope you will enjoy the time spent here & will want to come back time & time again. We hope to get to know you better soon. Stay active in the guild & have a good time. Cya around~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 pm
Hello I am Tails Kanrue...

A 16 year old who just joined this Fabulous guild.

I am a Captain of 6 Guilds, Vice Captain of 3, and Crew Member of over 20+guilds

I have nearly Donated over 5million in my whole time I was here... I am still a new person since I am on here for only about 6 months

I do some RPG sometimes I don't do literate...I kind of gets to me sometimes and plus I am very easy to hang out with...

I am doing some Work here and there so sometimes I might look inactive from time to time but I get on when whenever possible.

I can do some help in Gaia... Some say you need experience to know this site... Well I think its how knowledgeable you are in this and how you grew ever so fast in this site...

Well Enough Rambling... I hope this Guild hits the top ranks of any other Guild I will ever see in my life.

Sincerely

Tails Kanrue  

-I Tails Doll I-

1,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash